United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2015, 08:59 AM
TheFatGoth

Rojo needs to play. He won't get intimidated by the occasion like uber fannies Jones and Smalling.

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:09 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If it was at Old Trafford I'd bring Di Maria in, but he's bound to bottle it at Anfield isn't he? Would love to be wrong.

Wouldn't dream of playing Fellaini at Anfield, tbh.
Yep, he notoriously hates the big occasions

and why wouldn't you play fellaini?

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:10 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Yep, he notoriously hates the big occasions

and why wouldn't you play fellaini?
You know what it's like in these horrible early kick-offs at Anfield. Tight, compact games with few chances, crowd on top of the players and every little detail counts. I just see far too many loose touches and fouls from the big man.

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:50 AM
barca99

Quote:
You know what it's like in these horrible early kick-offs at Anfield. Tight, compact games with few chances, crowd on top of the players and every little detail counts. I just see far too many loose touches and fouls from the big man.
fair point

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:06 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What thunder@#%&! said Shaw was slow ffs?
he's not a slow runner.

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
DDG

Valencia
Smalling
Rojo
Blind

Carrick
Herrera
Fellaini

Mata
Rooney

Nice.

Edit: Young fell off the end - probably dived

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Nice.
10 men?

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
10 men?
Nice

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
Nice.

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Nice.

Imagine if he did that on Sunday to win a last minute penalty

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing hate these early kick offs though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Just too good to happen

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:46 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
2-1 loss would look a bit more respectable than 2-0 tbf, and goal difference could be important- so hopefully he does.

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:49 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
2-1 loss would look a bit more respectable than 2-0 tbf, and goal difference could be important- so hopefully he does.

Unread 17-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
fellaini was the most influential player in the last game and will definitely play at anfield. he's hugely under-rated by too many united fans imo - he is obviously capable of being very very shit indeed, but mostly he is half-decent and a key part of LVG's shape AND pattern of play; it's not his fault that the likes of smalling need to look for him as an out ball so often either.

Unread 17-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Sparky***

Judging by that spawny as £#%&! winner against Swansea last night - these @#%&!s have everything going for them.

I fully expect the usual rampant homer referee at Anfield, who will allow Liverpool players to get away with several yellow card worthy fouls before instantly booking the first United player to foul anyone. Sterling, Sturridge, Lallana and Coutinho diving about all over the place - we won't finish with 11 men.

If we come away with a draw I'll be surprised.

Unread 17-03-2015, 02:29 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Judging by that spawny as £#%&! winner against Swansea last night - these @#%&!s have everything going for them.

I fully expect the usual rampant homer referee at Anfield, who will allow Liverpool players to get away with several yellow card worthy fouls before instantly booking the first United player to foul anyone. Sterling, Sturridge, Lallana and Coutinho diving about all over the place - we won't finish with 11 men.

That's the spirit.

(We also have a few individuals who can easily match them on the diving front btw)

Unread 17-03-2015, 03:45 PM
angrydimaria

I hope blind doesn't start at left back. Him against sterling is not something I want to see. Hope shaw comes in.

Also rojo to start instead of that clumsy oaf jones.

Bring rafael in and move valencia further ahead instead of mata. Play as defensively as possible because that seems to have worked against liverpool for many times this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Just hope we can avoid defeat. These @#%&!s are in a rich run of form and a defeat here will end the top 4 battle for us I feel

Unread 17-03-2015, 03:52 PM
MUFCOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Bring rafael in and move valencia further ahead instead of mata. Play as defensively as possible because that seems to have worked against liverpool for many times this season.

Just hope we can avoid defeat. These @#%&!s are in a rich run of form and a defeat here will end the top 4 battle for us I feel
Don't talk £#%&!ing wet.

Unread 17-03-2015, 03:53 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I hope blind doesn't start at left back. Him against sterling is not something I want to see. Hope shaw comes in.

Also rojo to start instead of that clumsy oaf jones.

Even if we lose we will be a point behind them

Unread 17-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

I think it's already gone tbh. That defeat at Swansea was a £#%&!ing disaster of a result.

Great performance against Spurs but i've seen nothing this season that convinces me that we can maintain that level over a 10 game period.
Closed Thread