United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
No not a physio at United or anywhere else, so no I have no idea if he is worth the risk or not

Blind hugely important and the only midfielder of his type available with Carrick being injured - worth the risk

Is that a little more clear for you?
Not really you £#%&!ing DOPE

Unread 14-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Then I'm afraid I cannot help you! Reading and posting on a football forum is clearly to complex for you, best you £#%&! off back to your village and play with crayons or something.

Don't feel you need to reply, I'm sure every post you write puts a real strain on your brain so save it for something important like tying your shoe laces

Unread 14-02-2015, 06:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Crazy team.

As if you'd leave out Don Beech for a bruising away game on the Jasmine Allen estate
I know, it make no sense but Twitter talk is of poor discipline off the field which given its DB shouldn't come as a surprise. The archetypal flawed genius.

Unread 14-02-2015, 06:45 PM
red in cumbria

Another scintillating 90 minutes of total football on its way, then?

Unread 14-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Then I'm afraid I cannot help you! Reading and posting on a football forum is clearly to complex for you, best you £#%&! off back to your village and play with crayons or something.

Don't feel you need to reply, I'm sure every post you write puts a real strain on your brain so save it for something important like tying your shoe laces
Jesus. You say you've no idea if it's worth risking Blind and in the same post say he's worth the risk. Concentrate you @#%&!.

Unread 14-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I know, it make no sense but Twitter talk is of poor discipline off the field which given its DB shouldn't come as a surprise. The archetypal flawed genius.
Who was the desk sergeant, middle-aged and skinny, always in uniform, with a nose that could pick a lock? Anyway, I look a bit like him.

Unread 14-02-2015, 07:47 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Who was the desk sergeant, middle-aged and skinny, always in uniform, with a nose that could pick a lock? Anyway, I look a bit like him.
Got to be reg Hollis, got to be. Good look pal.

Tried to attach the image but the phone isn't having it.

Unread 14-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Jesus. You say you've no idea if it's worth risking Blind and in the same post say he's worth the risk. Concentrate you @#%&!.

gonna try this one last time, grab yourself a dictionary and look up the words 'opinion' and 'know'

just so you can see the words used so you might understand

as I have never met you I cannot know for sure if you are an idiot, but in my opinion you are.

Unread 14-02-2015, 08:16 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Jones, Van Persie and Blind all supposedly facing late fitness test. Really need Blind to be ok, without him or Carrick our midfield will be worse than normal.

De Gea

Rafael Smalling Rojo Shaw

Valencia Blind

Herrera Mata Di Maria

Rooney

Subs; Valdes, Blackett, Mcnair, Fellaini, Falcao, J@&%!aj, Young

Allow Jones and Van Persie to fully recover, Blind is worth the risk IMO.

Edit

Of course the team will look nothing like this, Valencia will start right back, Rooney will be in midfield, Falcao will start, Herrera will be on the bench and also fully expect Fellaini to start. A little something like this.

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Rojo Shaw

J@&%!aj Fellaini Blind Rooney Di Maria

Falcao
Quote:
Are you the Physio at United? No? Oh. Then how the £#%&! do you know if he's worth the risk you utter £#%&!ing #@&%!?
Quote:
No not a physio at United or anywhere else, so no I have no idea if he is worth the risk or not, which is why my statement was ended with 'IMO'! Can you not understand that, do you need it breaking down a little fuether you absolute simpleton?

3 players on late fitness test;

Jones not that important can comfortably be covered by Smalling - not worth the risk

Van Persie not that important can comfortably be covered by Falcao - not worth the risk

Blind hugely important and the only midfielder of his type available with Carrick being injured - worth the risk

Is that a little more clear for you?

I apologise if the stating of opinions has been outlawed on the Internet or even just by the mods of this forum and will delete my post if that is the case. If that is not the case then my post is valid and you can go back to which ever village is currently missing it's idiot.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
gonna try this one last time, grab yourself a dictionary and look up the words 'opinion' and 'know'

just so you can see the words used so you might understand

as I have never met you I cannot know for sure if you are an idiot, but in my opinion you are.
Scenes

Unread 14-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Got to be reg Hollis, got to be. Good look pal.

Tried to attach the image but the phone isn't having it.
Ah hang on. It's Bob bloody Cryer I mean. Firm but fair with a haircut you could set your watch by. Cracking lad.

Unread 14-02-2015, 08:49 PM
taff

Thumbs down

Quote:
Dave quinnan

Reg Hollis
June ackland
Jack meadows
Jim carver

Matthew boyden
Mr shotton
Frank burnside
Charles brownlow

Dale smith
Callum stone

Burnside is fit after a lengthy lay off which is . Tempted to play 5 at the back because of carvers fitness but I don't like the idea of boyden and Mr shotton as wing backs. Stick to what they know.
no lines ffs :shakehead:

Unread 14-02-2015, 09:44 PM
waynes ear's

He's what daniel craig will look like in 15 years time

Unread 14-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Gonna try this one last time, grab yourself a dictionary and look up the words 'opinion' and 'know.'

Just so you can see the words used so you might understand.
As I have never met you, I cannot know for sure if you are an idiot, but, in my opinion, you are.
I have corrected your frankly abysmal, child like punctuation in a nice bright colour - and just so we're clear, a straight question. If you don't know the extent of the injury how can you know it's worth the risk playing him in your opinion?

Unread 14-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Coracao

......................................ddg

mcnair............smalling.........rojo.......shaw

valencia..........herrera.......blind.....young
................................Mata

............................rooney

Unread 15-02-2015, 02:08 AM
Marvel7

Quote:
I have corrected your frankly abysmal, child like punctuation in a nice bright colour - and just so we're clear, a straight question. If you don't know the extent of the injury how can you know it's worth the risk playing him in your opinion?

Very well done you took the time to correct grammer on my post, if I would have known it was a test I would have studied harder.

Blind is having a late fitness test after having concussion, unlikely to cause further damage by playing or it would be a serious head injury and there would not even be talk of a late fitness test.

So therefore I think he is worth the risk, if he was to get 15 minutes into the game and decide he needed to come off for whatever reason then it would be a bad decision to play him. However given his importance to the team with no Carrick available I think that is worth the risk IMO.

It's my opinion, not stating it as a fact, my opinion, now stop being such a #@&%! trying to prove a point that you can't.

Unread 15-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Stickman

Can't wait for this match thread tbh

Unread 15-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Very well done you took the time to correct grammer on my post, if I would have known it was a test I would have studied harder.

Blind is having a late fitness test after having concussion, unlikely to cause further damage by playing or it would be a serious head injury and there would not even be talk of a late fitness test.

So therefore I think he is worth the risk, if he was to get 15 minutes into the game and decide he needed to come off for whatever reason then it would be a bad decision to play him. However given his importance to the team with no Carrick available I think that is worth the risk IMO.

It's my opinion, not stating it as a fact, my opinion, now stop being such a #@&%! trying to prove a point that you can't.
Got there in the end although it was hardly worth the wait. Wish I'd watched The Bill.

Unread 15-02-2015, 06:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Whoops.
Closed Thread