United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
nope he said welbeck has been at United since he was 9 and never proved good enough. He was very specific about it in fact.
you're wrong. hth.

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:39 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you're wrong. hth.
Would you like a bet about who will leave first mata or rvp?

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:40 PM
wonky no

I don't agree mata is a problem. The problem, if any, is rooney. RVP is easily dropped to the bench to preserve him from injuries. I can see mata being subbed frequently to accommodate rooney in formation changes or to allow the cao to play as an out an out striker. Mata is key. His positional play without the ball is fantastic.

ChairmanMao

Quote:
you're wrong. hth.
RvP's will be 32 by the time next season kicks off and has two seasons of injury free football his entire career to date. If he isn't the one shipped out an error has been made.

Bunker Buster

Quote:

Throb ?

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
I tried this last year when I said city would win the league. Was given lots of 'odds talk' by various people including throb ie they wouldn't take a straight bet because they could get better odds at a bookie - whilst still peddling their adamant opinions. The bet wasn't with throb but he defo stuck his beak in.

Will be interesting to see if he accepts without some long drawn out flannel.

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
no thanks. kind of you to try and include me though

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
RvP's will be 32 by the time next season kicks off and has two seasons of injury free football his entire career to date. If he isn't the one shipped out an error has been made.
we were talking specifically about what LvG said about Welbeck. hth.

as you were.

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
no thanks. kind of you to try and include me though
Poor form....

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Poor form....
You spelt shit house wrong mate

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
we were talking specifically about what LvG said about Welbeck. hth.

as you were.
You said up the thread "I'm saying RVP is less likely to be £#%&!ed off". I think you meant less likely than Rooney, as you compared their goalscoring records, but as this thread is about Mata people seem to think you meant him.

I think.

Unread 15-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You said up the thread "I'm saying RVP is less likely to be £#%&!ed off". I think you meant less likely than Rooney, as you compared their goalscoring records, but as this thread is about Mata people seem to think you meant him.

I think.
i suggested that, yes

but the post [mao?] quoted was to do with the chat about welbeck

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Red Dragon

Mata is going nowhere, he's class, I really don't understand why any red wouldn't want him at United.

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I tried this last year when I said city would win the league. Was given lots of 'odds talk' by various people including throb ie they wouldn't take a straight bet because they could get better odds at a bookie - whilst still peddling their adamant opinions. The bet wasn't with throb but he defo stuck his beak in.

Will be interesting to see if he accepts without some long drawn out flannel.
i don't bet on football. your post is bullshit.

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:02 PM
armchair

Quote:
i don't bet on football. I bullshit.
fixed

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:07 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
fixed

Quote:
i don't bet on football. your post is bullshit.
It isn't. If I could be arsed, I'd find it. I said city would win the league - you and a few others said not, obviously, and I invited people to a straight bet. That bloke that's now left said he would take it up if I offered him bookie odds and you waded in to suggest that me not accepting his frankly ridiculous offer was somehow proof of my lack of certainty.

See what I said above and tell me where I'm bullshitting.

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

It isn't. If I could be arsed, I'd find it. I said city would win the league - you and a few others said not, obviously, and I invited people to a straight bet. That bloke that's now left said he would take it up if I offered him bookie odds and you waded in to suggest that me not accepting his frankly ridiculous offer was somehow proof of my lack of certainty.

See what I said above and tell me where I'm bullshitting.
okay £#%&! it, let's go there...

what you were actually saying was that City were miles ahead of everyone else, were absolute top class, would totally romp to the league title and would dominate for years to come.

in reality chelsea should have won the title, before liverpool gifted it to city in the last couple of games just like united did in 2012

it's immediately obvious this season that City certainly are not miles ahead

ps your post was complete bullshit because you claimed i was arguing the toss about football odds, when in reality I never talk about football betting

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:34 PM
gbmufc

We aint selling Mata. Juve after Pedro Rodriguez maybe

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/09/...erpool/160960/

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
okay £#%&! it, let's go there...

what you were actually saying was that City were miles ahead of everyone else, were absolute top class, would totally romp to the league title and would dominate for years to come.

in reality chelsea should have won the title, before liverpool gifted it to city in the last couple of games just like united did in 2012

it's immediately obvious this season that City certainly are not miles ahead

ps your post was complete bullshit because you claimed i was arguing the toss about football odds, when in reality I never talk about football betting
So why did you talk about football betting at the time if you never talk about football betting? You're lying.

Anyway, in to what I said. I said city were miles ahead of us last season and they were, I said they would win the league and one domestic cup - I never said 'romp' and I said that the investment they were putting in, including in their youth system, would see them become dominant. Dominant means in all comps every year which they will be.

I will admit that I certainly did think that city would win the title more easily than they did last year and their near capitulation was re-assuring. Their initial form this year is also encouraging.

You will see something in the last paragraph that you have never yet done yourself. Ever. That being, suggest that you might have been wrong or have over-stated an opinion.

The only explanation I can think of is that you suffer low self esteem and lack confidence and can't bring yourself to admit it when you are wrong. Not helped I would suggest by being wrong so often.

We're here for you bud

Abhor people who say 'bud' btw.

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:50 PM
carlosartorial

What a £#%&!ing #@&%!head.
Closed Thread