United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:31 AM
armchair

Him and Carrick plus 25 million for Carlton Cole

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Sparky***

If that's true then Anderson really has signed his own death warrant. He'll join the likes of Beckham, Keane, Stam, Yorke. All of whom were £#%&!ed off out of OT after pissing Fergie off.

I really hope it's %@#$&!s, but if it's true then we all know how this scenario goes.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Whalefish

Yes, just look what happened to Wayne after his 'bust up' with Fergie after the 4-1 defeat to Liverpool last season.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Luffy

could definitely be something in these stories. dropping carrick and anderson completely seems like more than mere rotation. smacks of fergie putting players in their place. either there's been a big bust up or he's revving their engines for the rest of the season.

fergie does have history of sometimes blowing his top unnecessarily or dropping players for weak reasons, causing irreparable damage with a player.

sharpe, kanchelskis, beckham spring to mind as players who weren't exactly doing badly but decided to leave/let go due to poor relations, surely some couldve been avoided.

if we lose ando I'd be gutted,, I thought he'd be the equal of fabregas by now but he isnt close on recent form, nevermind gerrard, xavi, iniesta, kaka or ronaldinho.

get van der vaart in. he could blossom here.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:37 AM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
IN the First XI against Arsenal then.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Yes, just look what happened to Wayne after his 'bust up' with Fergie after the 4-1 defeat to Liverpool last season.
Different kettle of fish altogether with Rooney. He can throw a strop I'll bet but he seems the sort of lad who would apologise just as quickly the next day. Fergie loves him anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
could definitely be something in these stories. dropping carrick and anderson completely seems like more than mere rotation. smacks of fergie putting players in their place. either there's been a big bust up or he's revving their engines for the rest of the season.

fergie does have history of sometimes blowing his top unnecessarily or dropping players for weak reasons, causing irreparable damage with a player.

sharpe, kanchelskis, beckham spring to mind as players who weren't exactly doing badly but decided to leave/let go due to poor relations, surely some couldve been avoided.

if we lose ando I'd be gutted,, I thought he'd be the equal of fabregas by now but he isnt close on recent form, nevermind gerrard, xavi, iniesta, kaka or ronaldinho.

get van der vaart in. he could blossom here.
That's what i've been thinking for a couple of weeks now. Something is wrong with Carrick and Anderson - it seemed like more than just lack of form to me. They don't seem happy or comfortable. Their body language is all wrong and it's translating badly in their performances.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy

Sharpe yes, Kanchelskis was much more than football, SAF cared about his family

Beckham was obv led by his missus!

To lump the 3 together in a jibe against SAF is nonsense

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Tumescent Throb

he's given them the summer to brood about Rome

and then ripped into the £#%&!ing pair of them

everyone has banged on about the tactics - Giggs, Park etc blah blah blah

while Ferguson has just cut to the chase and told the pair of them they bottled it

and their reaction wasn't what he hoped it would be

maybe

or not

Unread 25-08-2009, 01:02 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's given them the summer to brood about Rome

and then ripped into the £#%&!ing pair of them

everyone has banged on about the tactics - Giggs, Park etc blah blah blah

while Ferguson has just cut to the chase and told the pair of them they bottled it

and their reaction wasn't what he hoped it would be

maybe

or not
I £#%&!ing hope so, because I for one am sick and tired of hearing about Andersons 'potential'. He was afforded one of the coveted starting spots in the biggest game of all, and let's face it, he was abysmal. At least Nani seems to understand that he's into injury time.

Long on brasses, short on performances.

Unread 25-08-2009, 01:04 AM
plopborsky

rather have veron than anderson

Unread 25-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
rather have veron than anderson
I would as he was a £#%&!ing amazing player who was bought in at the wrong time, whether or not Big Andy can develop in to such a player is yet to be seen.

I'd love to have seen Veron in a midfield 3 similar to the one we have played the last few years.

Scholes/Becks Keane Veron

Cole Ruud Giggs

That would have been nice.

Unread 25-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I £#%&!ing hope so, because I for one am sick and tired of hearing about Andersons 'potential'. He was afforded one of the coveted starting spots in the biggest game of all, and let's face it, he was abysmal. At least Nani seems to understand that he's into injury time.

Long on brasses, short on performances.

Spot on! Give me 5 mins with the 'shameless' moonlighting bastard and I'd put him straight!

Unread 25-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I would as he was a £#%&!ing amazing player who was bought in at the wrong time, whether or not Big Andy can develop in to suck a player is yet to be seen.
I'd love to have seen Veron in a midfield 3 similar to the one we have played the last few years.

Scholes/Becks Keane Veron

Cole Ruud Giggs

That would have been nice.
what exactly to you have in mind for him crumps?

Unread 25-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what exactly to you have in mind for him crumps?

"Crumps, my office, now!!!"

Unread 25-08-2009, 03:51 AM
borsuk

1/10.

i love a good bust up story but as far as i can see this one is just 'furious'. i won't be believing it unless it becomes at least 'spectacular' and preferably one of the 'spectacular training ground bust up which left team mates stunned' variety.

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:01 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
1/10.

i love a good bust up story but as far as i can see this one is just 'furious'. i won't be believing it unless it becomes at least 'spectacular' and preferably one of the 'spectacular training ground bust up which left team mates stunned' variety.
You'd need to include a 'storming off' in there too.

Unread 25-08-2009, 07:24 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Good riddance to the fat little @#%&!!

What does he actually bring to the team other than an excuse to sing a very poor song!
Are you tekkin' piss?

Unread 25-08-2009, 08:35 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
1/10.

With sources close to the player quoting .....

Unread 25-08-2009, 08:41 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Good riddance to the fat little @#%&!!

What does he actually bring to the team other than an excuse to sing a very poor song!
Agreed.

Unread 25-08-2009, 08:57 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Surely if there was a bust up at Wembley he would not be playing at Burnley?
Closed Thread