United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2009, 11:58 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Papers on the hunt for a story after they were left out against Wigan maybe. Hopefully that's all it is.
Hopefully - some competition for places, and some players mentioned in this thread showing some passion and balls would be nice.

Midfield options still concern me.

Unread 24-08-2009, 11:59 PM
carlosartorial

Angry

Can see Racing Santander coming in with a £4M bid thatll be difficult to turn down tbh.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Turin

Fergie looked very subdued during the Wigan game, even when the goals were flying in. I don't like the sound of this.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:01 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Aye he looked great but something isn't quite right about him atm and he doesn't seem able to shift the weight he's carrying.

All the potential in the world but he's got a way to go to live up to his early promise. For what it's worth I think he will and he'll be recognised as one of the top 5 midfielders in the world by the time he is 24.

Story is most likely %@#$&!s though
not sure about it being %@#$&!s mate but it's a cockney who doesn't cover United who has written it so hopefully it's shite

but given the M****r are in the doghouse with Fergie already they'd really be cutting their throats if this was made-up shite

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:02 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turin
Fergie looked very subdued during the Wigan game, even when the goals were flying in. I don't like the sound of this.
must hahve been another Fergie that was up on his feet clapping when owen scored then

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
But it's another victory in a pathetic ongoing internet vendetta, isn't it

I remember when the guardian were reporting we were sending him back to Brazil ffs. Who knows to what extent this is true though...
It's all £#%&!ing %@#$&!s, I can't wait to hear Fergie's thoughts on these stories in his press conference. Let's hope this %@#$&!s story spus Anderson on in a similar manner to the way the loan one did

I hate wishing time away, but I can't £#%&!ing wait for this window to close £#%&!ing sick of it now. At least in the past the bullshit was diluted ove the whole year, these days we are force fed concentrated shite for 4-5 months a £#%&!ing year :bored:

Mao's Favourite Starling

Good riddance to the fat little @#%&!!

What does he actually bring to the team other than an excuse to sing a very poor song!

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Whalefish

I don't get the fat comments.

I wish I was as fat as him.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
He's going to Spurs in exchange for Palacios. If we all post it enough times it'll become the main story in the rags on Wednesday.
How many would take that...

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Turin

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
must hahve been another Fergie that was up on his feet clapping when owen scored then
Just relief.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
How many would take that...
2 and the Metro.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:09 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
2 and the Metro.
He could do a flat-share with Valencia. Good move imo.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not sure about it being %@#$&!s mate but it's a cockney who doesn't cover United who has written it so hopefully it's shite

but given the M****r are in the doghouse with Fergie already they'd really be cutting their throats if this was made-up shite
I don't doubt there were words when he was left out which doesn't really concern me if it's kept in house (not doing a @#%&!neck in the papers) as it shows that he wants to play. Storm and tea cup come to mind and after a good win for us at the weekend the United in crisis stories that were no doubt lined up if we were shite after Burnley had to be shelved so they needed some negativity.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:14 AM
shadowplay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:17 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Sounds more plausible alright. Can't see him going anywhere yet.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Whalefish

[quote=Mao's Favourite Starling;1654475]Im less overweight than ando!

QUOTE]

I find that hard to believe.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Stubbsy

oh well

we'll gain some money and lose a decent song

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Im less overweight than ando!
I find that hard to believe.
Ooh you bitch!

:gayfight:

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Whalefish

In a nutshell the bust up was after the Chelsea match, but Fergie - who wants to sell him - played him at Burnley and would have sent him on against Birmingham had Evans not been injured?

Right.

Unread 25-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Rhodzy

Remember it being mentioned on here a while back but there has been a bust up between the 2 before in his first season near to end of it but Queiroz cooled the situation or sommit like that.
Closed Thread