United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:55 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Any fickle @#%&!s should £#%&! off. Maybe you should stick to that sport over there.
fickle my arse, blind love is worse, seems to me there are rather a large number of grown men on this forum more in love with the portuguese showboat than united.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
another ronnie fanboy, call yourself a united fan, you're a £#%&!ing joke, ronaldo has made an absolute @#%&! of himself and treated united like shit, unbelievable, bet you will still swing your scarf over your head singing viva ronaldo, £#%&!ing £#%&!ers, anyone who still wants that £#%&!ing @#%&! ronaldo at the club should go away and have a chat with themselves.
What he has done does not detract from his footballing qualities. Simpleton.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
fickle my arse, blind love is worse, seems to me there are rather a large number of grown men on this forum more in love with the portuguese showboat than united.
Have you ever based an argument on football itself?

Ether

Quote:
Brilliant, especially coming from some Irish daytripper. We're not talking about him as a person you £#%&!ing flute. He's probably a bit of a dick. Just as a footballer. He's £#%&!ing fantastic. Deal with it.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
You have another issue about this, don't you?

It isn't blind love, he has acted like a idiot, if he ends up staying and gives his all I hope he does well for us. I do think he has tainted what he had, though.

Stop pretending you care about more than everyone else you sad @#%&!.

Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
What a load of shite.

'Top red' indeed with the 'taking the piss' out of United and as if only older reds understand this.

If he is at Manchester United next season, as long as if gives his all I won't give a £#%&!, football has changed 90% or more are the same as him now.

I still think it is an 'if' as well, regarding staying. Still think something might happen at some point before the deadline. I don't think think was that convincing on MUTV when he got asked if he will be at United next season.
your opinion ok thats fine,let me have mine, do you really think he will give his all for us next season? I dont..I think he will have a mediocre season.his heart wont be in it, we dont need that, and its my opinion, I will no doubt eat humble pie if he does otherwise,hey I speak my mind chastise me..I'm pissed off with the whole ronnie bollox tbh

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
your opinion ok thats fine,let me have mine, do you really think he will give his all for us next season? I dont..I think he will have a mediocre season.his heart wont be in it, we dont need that, and its my opinion, I will no doubt eat humble pie if he does otherwise,hey I speak my mind chastise me..I'm pissed off with the whole ronnie bollox tbh
You and all the other older reds eh?

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
You and all the other older reds eh?
thought more of u FS, as I said just my opinion...sorry

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
none of the Liverpool fans I know want United to keep Ronaldo

none of the United fans I know want him to be sold

i'm talking about probably 30 or 40 full people here at least

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:07 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Brilliant, especially coming from some Irish daytripper. We're not talking about him as a person you £#%&!ing flute. He's probably a bit of a dick. Just as a footballer. He's £#%&!ing fantastic. Deal with it.
you're always pulling this irish shit, what does it matter to you where i am from? i'm entitled to an opinion and i'll air my opinion, ronaldo is a @#%&!, a talented @#%&! but i only want to see players at united that want to play for the club and a player who has openly @#%&!d himself to madrid this summer isn't a player who wants to play at united, £#%&! him off to madrid, we're not a one man team, united would be fine without him. I honestly fear for the sanity of the ronnie fanboys though, what will you do with all your ronnie tat?

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:09 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
none of the Liverpool fans I know want United to keep Ronaldo

none of the United fans I know want him to be sold

i'm talking about probably 30 or 40 full people here at least
mood is much different where i live, group of us that travel together are more or less in agreement that ronaldo has treated the club like shit and it would be better if he was sold, it's obvious the ronaldo debate has divided united supporters even on here.

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
you're always pulling this irish shit, what does it matter to you where i am from? i'm entitled to an opinion and i'll air my opinion, ronaldo is a @#%&!, a talented @#%&! but i only want to see players at united that want to play for the club and a player who has openly @#%&!d himself to madrid this summer isn't a player who wants to play at united, £#%&! him off to madrid, we're not a one man team, united would be fine without him. I honestly fear for the sanity of the ronnie fanboys though, what will you do with all your ronnie tat?
You're an adult. A bit special, but an adult none the less. Look at what you're writing you £#%&!ing freak.

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:12 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
You're an adult. A bit special, but an adult none the less. Look at what you're writing you £#%&!ing freak.
you're a grown man with an unhealthy obsession about a young portuguese lad, call me a freak

Unread 19-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
you're a grown man with an unhealthy obsession about a young portuguese lad, call me a freak
You'd be a great witness for me in court.

Unread 20-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Viva Ronaldo.

Unread 20-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Viva Ronaldo.
Be quiet.......southerner

Unread 20-07-2008, 03:27 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

with regard to his on the pitch performance for utd next season...he's not gonna play shit for us deliberatley or even "not have his heart in it". Madrid are under no obligation to buy him this time next year if he has a season like that, they will go for the current flavour of the season. If he wants the move again next year then he's gonna have to prove he's the best player in the world still

Unread 20-07-2008, 03:37 PM
MJ Ramone

One thing can't be denied, whichever side of the argument you sit.
Ronaldo wants to leave.
He has given plenty of interviews post-EURO 08' & he hasn't ONCE said anything positive about United or about his desire to defend the European Cup, become World Club Champions etc..
He isn't "torn" over this. He's made his mind up....but, United won't sell so he's £#%&!ing stuck.
Yet he still must think there's half a chance because he hasn't said anything about United since his meeting with Fergie on Monday.

Ferguson's interview on MUTV was extremely telling. He was very #@&%!ly about the subject. If it was all sorted out he'd be all smiles & happy to talk, but he wasn't. He knows they're keeping Ronaldo against his will.

Ronaldo is a #@&%!.

Unread 20-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Be quiet.......southerner

Wrong person Yorkshire boy.

Unread 20-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick

Wrong person Yorkshire boy.