United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I don't think Ronaldo's position is that he just wants to get away and he'd go anywhere to do it.
and I think he will have a shite season, most of the older reds and I hope some of the younguns agree, you dont take the piss out of MANCHESTER UNITED..and before you barrack me, I'm gutted to £#%&! with all this shite..disrespectful @#%&!..and it hurts to say that esp after what he did last season...sorry give me Scholesy/Giggs/Nev and the foreigners like Tevez/Vidic/Anderson who play with passion and wanna wear the shirt....and our scouse son

q backlash...eeeek

Unread 19-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
and I think he will have a shite season, most of the older reds and I hope some of the younguns agree, you dont take the piss out of MANCHESTER UNITED..and before you barrack me, I'm gutted to £#%&! with all this shite..disrespectful @#%&!..and it hurts to say that esp after what he did last season...sorry give me Scholesy/Giggs/Nev and the foreigners like Tevez/Vidic/Anderson who play with passion and wanna wear the shirt....and our scouse son

q backlash...eeeek
Give it 2 years love

Unread 19-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Barracuda

I think we can safely say it's not the fact Ronnie wants to play for Madrid that is @#%&!ing us all off, but the arsebandit way he's behaving at the moment.

All he had to do was get to about 2 years from the end of his contract, say what a great time he's had at the club, how he'd always have the best regard for them etc, etc - but say he'd like a new challenge in a new country.

Instead he turns around and chucks everything back in the face of all those who have gone out of their way to help him for the past 5 years ... it's very bizarre behaviour IMO

He's always seemed quite a respectful lad, always said the right things - but all of a sudden the fame and adulation has completely changed him ... it's a shame, it really didn't need to come to this at all.

As for Kaka being a better footballer, he probably is - as is Messi and maybe a few others - certainly when it comes to a football brain. But points win prizes in this game, and Ronnie blasts the living £#%&! out of everyone on that score.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Give it 2 years love
hey FS dont patronise me love, im pissed off with all this, £#%&! sake we won the EUROPEAN CUP,and the PREM, that porko @#%&! has £#%&!ed our celebrations up..i'm gutted and yes I am nervy about this season even tho he's staying, am sure I'm not the only one who feels that way...

sorry for rambling..

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:10 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
watch some football .
petty £#%&!er

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
petty £#%&!er

Kaka better than Ronaldo?

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Hopskipjump

This is what I hate now Reds bickering over him, hope he's £#%&!in happy, he dont give a shit about us...I wont be singing viva ronaldo next season...and once he realises that many of us wont then maybe he might take a step back and realise what a @#%&! he has been...doubt it tho

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Flowers of Manchester

can see alot of infighting at aways

like what happended with Rio and the glazier stuff

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of Manchester
can see alot of infighting at aways

like what happended with Rio and the glazier stuff
hence put me off of going to watch FC tbh..sorry I cant sit and listen to peeps singing songs against our players...

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:40 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:

Kaka better than Ronaldo?
yes when he is fit, mind you so is messi, ronnie might win the world player of the year but it will be by default ie the two better players were injured, actually if ronaldihno was to lose the tube and get himself focused on football again, he'd be better than ronaldo as well, ronaldo is only a @#%&! and so are you.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
yes when he is fit, mind you so is messi, ronnie might win the world player of the year but it will be by default ie the two better players were injured, actually if ronaldihno was to lose the tube and get himself focused on football again, he'd be better than ronaldo as well, ronaldo is only a @#%&! and so are you.
£#%&! Me

Stick to Gaelic football you know nothing £#%&!er.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Pretty comprehensive argument i'll give you that.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:51 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump

q backlash...eeeek
What a load of shite.

'Top red' indeed with the 'taking the piss' out of United and as if only older reds understand this.

If he is at Manchester United next season, as long as if gives his all I won't give a £#%&!, football has changed 90% or more are the same as him now.

I still think it is an 'if' as well, regarding staying. Still think something might happen at some point before the deadline. I don't think think was that convincing on MUTV when he got asked if he will be at United next season.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:51 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! Me

another ronnie fanboy, call yourself a united fan, you're a £#%&!ing joke, ronaldo has made an absolute @#%&! of himself and treated united like shit, unbelievable, bet you will still swing your scarf over your head singing viva ronaldo, £#%&!ing £#%&!ers, anyone who still wants that £#%&!ing @#%&! ronaldo at the club should go away and have a chat with themselves.

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! Me

Oooh, be careful. I said something similar to him a while ago and it all kicked off

MUFC One Love

Quote:
You are a fickle @#%&!.

Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
another ronnie fanboy, call yourself a united fan, you're a £#%&!ing joke, ronaldo has made an absolute @#%&! of himself and treated united like shit, unbelievable, bet you will still swing your scarf over your head singing viva ronaldo, £#%&!ing £#%&!ers, anyone who still wants that £#%&!ing @#%&! ronaldo at the club should go away and have a chat with themselves.
Have you ever based an argument on football itself?

Unread 19-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
You are a fickle @#%&!.
No need for the fickle imo.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Any fickle @#%&!s should £#%&! off. Maybe you should stick to that sport over there.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
No need for the fickle imo.
Closed Thread