Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:43 PM
El Calafate

Thumbs up Sell Ronaldo

Buy Kaka

nft.

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Skag Trendy

Yeah its as easy as that, £#%&! it get Messi in aswell.

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:44 PM
toseeunited

Ronaldo>Kaka

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Ronaldo>Kaka
Fact!

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:48 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Ronaldo>Kaka
%@#$&!s.

nft.

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:51 PM
puressence

messi>ronaldo>kaka

Unread 19-07-2008, 12:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
messi>ronaldo>kaka
Ronaldo>Kaka>Messi

Subject to change.

Unread 19-07-2008, 01:10 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
Buy Kaka

nft.

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
messi>ronaldo>kaka
Agreed.

But not in the prem

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Spiffy

It's actually not a bad idea this. Ronnie wants out and we don't want to lose a star player and we don't want to bow down to Real. If we swapped Ronnie for Kaka, we'd still have a star player and it would stop Chelsea and Real getting their men. It's not a bad compromise.

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
It's actually not a bad idea this. Ronnie wants out and we don't want to lose a star player and we don't want to bow down to Real. If we swapped Ronnie for Kaka, we'd still have a star player and it would stop Chelsea and Real getting their men. It's not a bad compromise.
A ridiculous and impossible compromise, but a compromise nonetheless.

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:48 PM
wonky no

olsen>wallace

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A ridiculous and impossible compromise, but a compromise nonetheless.
Why ridiculous? Milan would have a much easier job keeping the fans happy after selling Kaka if they had Ronaldo. I know you've nailed your colours to "Ronaldo can do no wrong" mast but the vast majority of people think he's a @#%&! and would like to £#%&! him off somewhere other than Real Madrid.

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:53 PM
The Mull

[quote=wonky no;1054412]olsen>wallace[/QUOTE]

Which one, we bought the wrong'un

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Why ridiculous? Milan would have a much easier job keeping the fans happy after selling Kaka if they had Ronaldo. I know you've nailed your colours to "Ronaldo can do no wrong" mast but the vast majority of people think he's a @#%&! and would like to £#%&! him off somewhere other than Real Madrid.
I don't think Ronaldo's position is that he just wants to get away and he'd go anywhere to do it.

Unread 19-07-2008, 03:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
I've nailed my colours to no mast. I have said United won't sell him and Madrid have no money, my view on Ronaldo's behaviour is that he has acted the @#%&!, however he is the best player in the World and I'd rather he was here than not.

As for your proposed swap deal, it is ridiculous and impossible. For 1, Ronaldo doesn't want to go to Italy, so why would he agree? 2, Their valuations don't match, Ronaldo is worth much more due to his age and there is £#%&! all chance of Milan giving us money as well, 3, Ronaldo is 10 times more effective than Kaka and plays in a different position, so why would they want Kaka, that makes no sense.

Unread 19-07-2008, 04:31 PM
firesale

kaka's knee has gone.

Unread 19-07-2008, 04:33 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I've nailed my colours to no mast. I have said United won't sell him and Madrid have no money, my view on Ronaldo's behaviour is that he has acted the @#%&!, however he is the best player in the World and I'd rather he was here than not.

As for your proposed swap deal, it is ridiculous and impossible. For 1, Ronaldo doesn't want to go to Italy, so why would he agree? 2, Their valuations don't match, Ronaldo is worth much more due to his age and there is £#%&! all chance of Milan giving us money as well, 3, Ronaldo is 10 times more effective than Kaka and plays in a different position, so why would they want Kaka, that makes no sense.

deluded

Unread 19-07-2008, 04:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
deluded
You're right. Milan have ripped the arse out of every competition in the last 2 years, led by the mercurial Brazilian.

Or, they finished 4th and 5th in the league and managed to fluke themselves a CL by virtue of meeting the best team in europe for the last 2 years with 6 1st team players whilst embroiled in a battle for their own league.

He has broken scoring records here there and everywhere and has been utterly unstoppable, scoring vital goal after vital goal.

Oh, wait...

Unread 19-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
deluded
watch some football .
Closed Thread