United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
you really do come across as abit of a idiot.
post of the day

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Johnaldo

Lightbulb

White hankies is a good shout. Doubt he'd get it

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:58 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default Anyone else feeling

peculiarly unbothered by the whole thing?

It certainly doesn’t feel like it did when Eric retired or even when the wizard sacked Stam.

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Rossi the Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
you really do come across as abit of a idiot.
Cheers pal!

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:22 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

It certainly doesn’t feel like it did when Eric retired or even when the wizard sacked Stam.
spot on mate

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by el Calafate
banner Ideas?.
[size="7"]pat Lampard Is £#%&!ing Your Dad. Right Now.

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:33 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

Agree with this.
Of course it's dissapointing & it is a bit depressing looking back at last Season's DVD. Ronaldo was so instrumental in what we won...although I certainly don't buy the "one man team" myth that the media are peddling. It'll be interesting to see how well Ronaldo does with the likes of Ruud, Gutti, Robinho, Robben & co. All slapped arses to a man. They certainly won't work as hard as our boys do. THe team spirit will be £#%&!ing questionable as well.

I can't believe that Ronaldo wants to jump ship. That he doesn't want to try & defend the European Cup & Premiership. That he doesn't want to win the World Club Cup...that he doesn't want to continue to work with such an outstanding squad.
He's clearly a self-obsessed, money grabbing disgrace.
There's no way back now. He has to go.

It'll be interesting to see who we bring in.

Unread 20-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
There's no way back now. He has to go.
Not yet.

He wants to play for Real Madrid. What's new?

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Stickman

whats funny is that the hardcore dont seem to give a shit.

Its more the pathetic little glory hunters, woman and kids that care.

We'll never die.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:59 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

We'll never die.
agreed

Manchester United will go on

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

We'll never die.
Im not that arsed tbh. I just hope we don't sign Ribery to replace him.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Sparky***

i've spoken to a few united supporters who seem to think that he's going nowhere and that 'letting him rot in the stands' is a viable option. It's crap.

We've seen sagas like this unfold before us countless times before and it always results in the same thing: Said player gets the move he was after.

I've seen a few interviews with supporters on sky sports news and the general consensus is 'if he doesn't want to be here then sell him'.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Paul Mcgrath

If he desperately wants to go, then £#%&! him, he's easily replaced. Yes, he's an incredibly gifted player, but if selling him brings in 75m, he'll be replaced by 2/3 gifted players. And i seriously think any deal should include Robinho coming our way. He's got more skill in his £#%&!ing arsecheek than Ronaldo has, i think he could do a job for us.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i've spoken to a few united supporters who seem to think that he's going nowhere and that 'letting him rot in the stands' is a viable option. It's crap.

We've seen sagas like this unfold before us countless times before and it always results in the same thing: Said player gets the move he was after.

I've seen a few interviews with supporters on sky sports news and the general consensus is 'if he doesn't want to be here then sell him'.
That should be the consensus amongst United fans everywhere however some jokers don't mind if he acts the spoilt brat and gets an increase or whatever as long as we get another season out of him. Nonsense. If he doesn't want to play for us anymore £#%&! him and move on. I have bored myself to tears with this %@#$&!s over the last two weeks. I have completely forgotten what happened in Moscow and what a great season last year was.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
If he desperately wants to go, then £#%&! him, he's easily replaced. Yes, he's an incredibly gifted player, but if selling him brings in 75m, he'll be replaced by 2/3 gifted players. And i seriously think any deal should include Robinho coming our way. He's got more skill in his £#%&!ing arsecheek than Ronaldo has, i think he could do a job for us.
Do you really believe that Ooh ahh? Ronaldo is on a different planet to Robinho imo. We don't want Madrid cast offs.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Do you really believe that Ooh ahh? Ronaldo is on a different planet to Robinho imo. We don't want Madrid cast offs.
I think Ronaldo has a better all round game, but Robinho is a natural goalscorer, quick, skillful, experienced, and i think given a chance he would be class.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
I think Ronaldo has a better all round game, but Robinho is a natural goalscorer, quick, skillful, experienced, and i think given a chance he would be class.
Opinions I suppose, never that arsed with him tbh.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That should be the consensus amongst United fans everywhere however some jokers don't mind if he acts the spoilt brat and gets an increase or whatever as long as we get another season out of him. Nonsense. If he doesn't want to play for us anymore £#%&! him and move on. I have bored myself to tears with this %@#$&!s over the last two weeks. I have completely forgotten what happened in Moscow and what a great season last year was.
I've not....maybe you should buy the DVD and remind yourself

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I've not....maybe you should buy the DVD and remind yourself
Maybe I will.

Unread 20-06-2008, 05:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

it's Ok I'll do you a copy
Closed Thread