United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2008, 02:56 PM
El Calafate

Red face AC Milan's Kaka admits Man Utd dream

probably %@#$&!s i know but with all the Ronaldo guff putting a downer on the summer, along comes Kaka..............

http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.746 from a reliable source!

The World Player-of-the-Year Kaka, is possibly the only possible replacement for Ronaldo at Man Utd. He is acclaimed as an even better player than the United legend and has now admitted he would love to have a chance to play at Man Utd.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with a Milan radio station Kaka admitted he was thinking about a new challenge:

“I love Milan. I’ve had a great time here, won the Champions League and some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I’m ready for a new one.”

“I’m young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it’d be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it’s fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere.” Kaka added

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there’s Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.”

And when asked if he’d like to play at Manchester United he simply said, “Yes, how can anyone say no? They are European Champions. It will be a dream come true.”

So if Ronaldo does decide to leave, at least Ferguson knows he could find a readymade replacement.

nft.

Unread 09-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Rhodzy

Do you do anything else except refresh newsnow every 5 minutes?

Unread 09-06-2008, 02:58 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Do you do anything else except refresh newsnow every 5 minutes?
i've been away. nft.

Unread 09-06-2008, 02:59 PM
waynes ear's

kaka could suck me off

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Too good to be true.

History

That will do for me.

But i am greedy, so want both Kaka and Ronaldo.

naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
[b]

The World Player-of-the-Year Kaka, is possibly the only possible replacement for Ronaldo at Man Utd. He is acclaimed as an even better player than the United legend and has now admitted he would love to have a chance to play at Man Utd.
arf!

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

I like his big hair.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:01 PM
denis lawless

by all accounts his granny fancies Fergie and wants to live next door to him before she dies

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:04 PM
forzagarza

He's shit

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Harri Jaffa

Why can't we have Ronaldo as well???

*Scholes/Hargreaves***Anderson/Carrick***

**************Kaka***************

***Ronaldo*****************Tevez***

*************Rooney***************

Not that i'd be that fussed about getting Kaka - I'd prefer to keep Ronaldo

Looks like a top team to me though

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Throw

Might regret it if we sign him and then he wants to make a bit of cash in the IPL Twenty20 or some other new fangled money spinner.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:10 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Might regret it if we sign him and then he wants to make a bit of cash in the IPL Twenty20 or some other new fangled money spinner.
Like that @#%&! Brad Hodge

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Certainly looks a reputable source.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:14 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Certainly looks a reputable source.

nft.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Red Cafe wum.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Lok

Can you imagine if we signed him without selling anyone? We'd be pushing for the title of best team ever (currently held by Arsenal Nov 07-Jan 08). I think I've just cum in my pants.

PS, I do realise that there is £#%&! all chance of this happening. No matter who we signed we'd never be as good as that Arsenal team.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:23 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Red Cafe wum.
eh?

nft.

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Like that @#%&! Brad Hodge
will be playing my annual game of cricket again this year dodge, followed by chips in whitstable

Unread 09-06-2008, 03:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I like his big hair.

I like his Mrs

Closed Thread