Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
100 Million Id Bite There £#%&!ing Hands Off

Get the Benzema deal sorted first

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
How could the Guardian make up quotes like that?

They haven't said 'he implied this'. They've quoted him.
No, they've as I said, quoted a "respected Brazillian website"

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:45 PM
utd for ever

Let this £#%&!ing idiot move on...he has tarnished utd name...you £#%&!ing @#%&!...you are a not a utd legend and you wont ever be...

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:45 PM
poppy

Not fussed if he stays or goes now.

It's just sad to see that we are to Real what the likes of West Ham, Spurs and Newcastle are to us.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No, they've as I said, quoted a "respected Brazillian website"
Ah just picked that up. Who knows then.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Ah just picked that up. Who knows then.
Taking everything with a pinch of salt.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:47 PM
ScarFace

Whats 100mil euros in real money?

70mil? Id of taken that right away ONLY if it's given all to Fergie and ONLY if what he had to spend is also included in his budget. So say 100million quid for players.......sure.

Doubt it though.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Terry Silver

To be honest, we all saw on ITV after the Chelsea game when he said he would stay.

He probably legged it to a Spanish TV interview where he reitereated that he would be joining Madrid.

I'm fed up with his shite. United aren't a club to be £#%&!ed about.

The bloke loves the attention, and to be honest if he wants to go he should go. If he doesn't want to be at United he will become a negative influence - just have a look at the change in Ronaldinho at Barca.

If we get £70m and buy 3 world class players, including a goalscorer and a goalscoring midfielder it wouldn't be the end of the world.

The last 2 years we've been lucky in that Ronnie has avoided major injury. If he was to stay and get injured around Christmas time we would be well and turly £#%&!ed.

Am I clutching at straws?

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Rhodzy

He was actually talking to the Fred Tissue fanzine.

S/Side.Red

It it's true, that's a really shit statement and he can £#%&! right off.

dunk

Just thinking about it, I can almost see him fielding questions when one journo’ says,

‘Madrid have declared today that they will pay United £100m and you £15m a season, tax free, for 5 years, to buy you’

To which Ronaldo replies, laughing his #@&%! off,

‘If United agree and they pay that much, yes I want to play for Madrid! It’s not up to me. Look, I’m sick of this, don’t ask me about it again, as I will not answer.’

Those quotes are then manoueved to make the story as it appears in the press.

Ronaldo is not £#%&!ing stupid, he knows that no football team could ever justify those numbers on one player.

MUFC One Love

I don't understand why he wants to go, with the likes of Anderson, Nani here etc to.

Maybe he just wants the money.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

I dont know what to believe anymore.

He's had the oppertunity to confirm what his thoughts are and he has not done so.

Im thinking there in talks for a new contract and it's not been finalized.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I don't understand why he wants to go, with the likes of Anderson, Nani here etc to.

and Ruud at Madrid!

They dont like each other which is making this even more bizarre.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:51 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

he'd play for City if they offered him £15m a season, ffs!

nft.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:52 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I dont know what to believe anymore.

He's had the oppertunity to confirm what his thoughts are and he has not done so.

Im thinking there in talks for a new contract and it's not been finalized.
Thats been my thought all along. Hopefully we will hear an announcement soon saying he has signed a new 5-7 year deal at £130k-£150k a week

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:52 PM
antonin jablonsky

I find it all £#%&!ing laughable, The Guardian are posting quotes off what could be some 14 year old Brazillian's blog for all anyone knows, just to keep the never ending story going.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
To be honest, we all saw on ITV after the Chelsea game when he said he would stay.
Of course he did, he was on the pitch having just won the Champions League. What do you expect?

"Ronaldo, you've just won the European Cup, will you now stay at United?"

"Nah, I'll just get this medal then I'm £#%&!ing off out of here, hopefully to Real Madrid. Cheers!"

He was never going to tell the English media he wanted to leave. The alarm bells started ringing for me when he started giving mixed signals when switching between the English and Spanish press. Now, with the British press out of the way, he's able to make his true intentions known.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:54 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I find it all £#%&!ing laughable, The Guardian are posting quotes off what could be some 14 year old Brazillian's blog for all anyone knows, just to keep the never ending story going.
tbf, Terra is quite a well known web portal. nft.

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
tbf, Terra is quite a well known web portal. nft.
Yes, it's based in Spain and anyon can put content on it. Interesting eh?
Closed Thread