United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:41 PM
El Calafate

Thumbs down Captain Giggs

i know i've slated giggs more than most on this board recently, but it's gut wrenching watching a player that has given his all to utd, play the way he is now. i'm not taking the piss and i would prefer it if fergie played him from the bench from now on.

nft.

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

I like you EC, you can always trust you to look for the negative, find it, then post about it. Not for you enjoying a fantastic weekend, no, gloom's where it's at. Shame Scholes played so well really.

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:47 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I like you EC, you can always trust you to look for the negative, find it, then post about it. Not for you enjoying a fantastic weekend, no, gloom's where it's at. Shame Scholes played so well really.
in a midfield 3.

i'm serious about giggs.

nft.

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

3-0, 5pts clear. Champions and in with a shout of back-to-back titles again.

Keep up the good work Giggsy, you are a true inspiration to the United squad.

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
in a midfield 3.

i'm serious about giggs.

nft.
Hey I agree with you about Giggs being better off the bench. My point is it's reassuring to know that you're there to find the negatives in a perfomance every week, no matter the result and post on them.

Not sure of the significance of the midfield 3 given the result? I'd have thought that it's actually a positive that we changed tactically and won an important game, may have found a formation that woks better than others.

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:56 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Hey I agree with you about Giggs being better off the bench. My point is it's reassuring to know that you're there to find the negatives in a perfomance every week, no matter the result and post on them.

Not sure of the significance of the midfield 3 given the result? I'd have thought that it's actually a positive that we changed tactically and won an important game, may have found a formation that woks better than others.
you're only as good as your worst player. liverpool may of played with 10 men for half a game but we did for the whole game. harsh but true.

nft.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
you're only as good as your worst player. liverpool may of played with 10 men for half a game but we did for the whole game. harsh but true.
the truth in your world would appear to be somewhat contorted

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:04 PM
El Calafate

Throb and Bedders

nft.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Ginners

you can spot the taff reds on here can't you giggs is a shadow of his former self and should only play the last 20mins of games if we're winning comfortably, the captains armband on him is a joke when you have the likes of rio and ronny on the pitch.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
you can spot the taff reds on here can't you giggs is a shadow of his former self and should only play the last 20mins of games if we're winning comfortably, the captains armband on him is a joke when you have the likes of rio and ronny on the pitch.
Actually in the unlikely event bedders does critisize a player, it's often giggles.

You sound very bitter...is that who I think it is?

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Erm, I'm Welsh and have said for weeks he shouldn't be starting games and would be better playing off the bench.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Throb and Bedders

nft.
Isn't that more yourself, saying "We didn't just beat Liverpool 3-0 and go top of the league by 5 points".

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

I'm English apparently, though it wasn't my decision.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:08 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Isn't that more yourself, saying "We didn't just neet Liverpool 3-0 and go top of the league by 5 points".
no, i think it's you pretending that there is nothing here to see.

your lucky i didn't post a you tube clip.

nft.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Erm, I'm Welsh and have said for weeks he shouldn't be starting games and would be better playing off the bench.
Sorry to hear that.

anyway i'm not saying ALL the welsh stick up for him. it's just most of them won't have a bad word said against him.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
no, i think it's you pretending that there is nothing here to see.

your lucky i didn't post a you tube clip.

nft.
I've agreed that Giggs shouldn't be starting game and said I'm glad you are always here to look for the negative in any situation. Fail to see why you have issues with this?

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Sorry to hear that.

anyway i'm not saying ALL the welsh stick up for him. it's just most of them won't have a bad word said against him.
Ingurland, ingurland!

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Sorry to hear that.

Really don't think that's true. Me Dad comes on here and slates him all the time. Who are you actually referring to?

poppy

We've got to endure another season of him yet, so he can get his record.

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
We've got to endure another season of him yet, so he can get his record.
Good thing too, 'cause it pisses the likes of you off
Closed Thread