United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:57 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
our team is being picked using a roulette wheel.
Luckily Fergie isn't as shit as you at roulette eh?!

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:58 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'd definitely start him on Satdee.
no way. he has been shit when given his carling cup run outs in weakened teams. he has to score more than 5 goals to be rewarded with start it seems.

Unread 15-01-2009, 11:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
no way. he has been shit when given his carling cup run outs in weakened teams. he has to score more than 5 goals to be rewarded with start it seems.
I think you are being melodramatic.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
our best 2 midfielders are Carrick and Anderson. Hargreaves when fit would also be in there as well. Fletcher and Scholes should be used as squad players. the reason we struggled last night was because of scholes's limitations in the middle of the park. he's no way near the player he once was. play him in a 3 but in a 2 you're asking for trouble.

nft.
OK

But take a step back a bit.

The last time Carrick played every game in the run in, he was £#%&!ed by the the time we got to the run in and was shite against Chelsea in the FA cup final and in the CL games against Meelan.

Anderson is amazingly inconsistent and was shocking against Derby as well.

Forget Hargreaves for the time being

Fletcher is linimted when we are trying to win games against smaller teams although that may not have been the case last night.

Scholes was used to help keep everyone fresh and to bring his fitness back up to where it should be.

I agree that he is a different player in a midfield 3 but sometimes we don't have that luxury and Fergie is trying to manage the squad so it isn't on its knees come April.

Chiiil Winston - Nobody thinks Scholes is at his best at the moment, but he has his place.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:03 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
OK

The last time Carrick played every game in the run in, he was £#%&!ed by the the time we got to the run in and was shite against Chelsea in the FA cup final and in the CL games against Meelan.

Fletcher is linimted when we are trying to win games against smaller teams although that may not have been the case last night.

Scholes was used to help keep everyone fresh and to bring his fitness back up to where it should be.

I agree that he is a different player in a midfield 3 but sometimes we don't have that luxury and Fergie is trying to manage the quad so it isn't on its knees come April.

Chiiil Winston - Nobody Scholes is at his best at the moment, but he has his place.
play the same 11 till they die - it's the only way

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
OK

I agree that he is a different player in a midfield 3 but sometimes we don't have that luxury and Fergie is trying to manage the quad so it isn't on its knees come April.

Chiiil Winston - Nobody Scholes is at his best at the moment, but he has his place.
Interesting. A bit of serious analysis there and pretty good analysis at that.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Interesting. A bit of serious analysis there and pretty good analysis at that.
You seem surprised

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You seem surprised
Unusual these days.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Unusual these days.

You cut me deep Shrek

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:25 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
You cut me deep Shrek
I didn't mean specifically from you, just saying that your analysis was a refreshing change from the usual raging against out team here.

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
I didn't mean specifically from you, just saying that your analysis was a refreshing change from the usual raging against out team here.

Fergie out

Unread 15-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Albert Tatlock

Why doesn't Possebon get more games ?

He was showing excellent promise untill he got @#%&!ted, but he's fit again isn't he ?

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Gog Coch

Just watched it.

Scholes was not good, less than average and if any other player played like that they would be dropped.
Nani was dreadful at times.
No shape to team. Headless chickens.

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Just watched it.

Scholes was not good, less than average and if any other player played like that they would be dropped.
any chance you could end your posts with "nft." in the future?

Unread 15-01-2009, 02:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
any chance you could end your posts with "nft." in the future?
I have no issue if you ban him.

Unread 15-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Just watched it.

Were you watching it slurping your soup from "Meals on Wheels" then Dafydd?

Unread 15-01-2009, 03:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Were you watching it slurping your soup from "Meals on Wheels" then Dafydd?
Closed Thread