United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
He got one last year ffs! How much money does he want, he's already the highest payed player in the history of united.

And if it is that, I'm sure he should be professional enough to leave 'the contact game' till after the champions league final.
No matter how much money people have, they always want more. Surely that is only natural?

It's alright us lot coming out saying we'd play for United for free as we're fans. But these lads aren't, there business men and are into making money, not many around at all who aren't like that.

As has been said in the other thread though, just read the article http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3941762.ece and it even states about the interview with a "Madrid-based television station", so there is no doubt some spin being put on it.

I mean what the £#%&! is wrong with what he says:
Ronaldo said: “I am happy here, but let's see what happens after the Champions League final. I am feeling calm here. I'm happy here, but in the future I don't know.”

Who does know about the future, nobody can predict what will happen.

I agree with the timing, he should have waited till after the final. But either way you'll have United message boards full of people turning him into the new Rio

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Park will start anyway.
true.

Unread 16-05-2008, 09:41 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Park will start anyway.
true.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
He got one last year ffs! How much money does he want, he's already the highest payed player in the history of united.

And if it is that, I'm sure he should be professional enough to leave 'the contact game' till after the champions league final.
He wants a hew contract, but should have said this after the final.

He knows he has the club by the danglies, and will fill his boots. But he aint going nowhere.

Media trying to destablize us before the biggest game of the season.

Unread 16-05-2008, 10:49 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
No matter how much money people have, they always want more. Surely that is only natural?

It's alright us lot coming out saying we'd play for United for free as we're fans. But these lads aren't, there business men and are into making money, not many around at all who aren't like that.

As has been said in the other thread though, just read the article http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3941762.ece and it even states about the interview with a "Madrid-based television station", so there is no doubt some spin being put on it.

I mean what the £#%&! is wrong with what he says:
Ronaldo said: “I am happy here, but let's see what happens after the Champions League final. I am feeling calm here. I'm happy here, but in the future I don't know.”

Who does know about the future, nobody can predict what will happen.

I agree with the timing, he should have waited till after the final. But either way you'll have United message boards full of people turning him into the new Rio
The original channel he was meant to have been a Mexican Channel.

There's some spin on it, but they've been doing it for a while.

What's the rules for tapping up anyway? These @#%&!s get away with it every £#%&!ing year

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Rhodzy

Ronaldo said he doesn't know about his future, unless he's Hiro Nakamura he's said nothing wrong.

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Ed Sullivan

If Ferie left him out,he'd definitely be off.

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
If Ferie left him out,he'd definitely be off.
And he'd have a point.

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
And he'd have a point.
Yup. Only player in the team with that sort of clout, apart from maybe Rio.

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Billy Bigbollox

It's probably got twisted or lost in translation.

Q - "Ronnie, what about moving to Madrid" asks Madrid based hack

A- "I'm concentrating on the final, don't want to think about anything beyond that. Who knows what will happen in the future"

Quote in papers "Ronaldo says he will look to move to Madrid after the EC Final"

Usual media bollox, trying to unsettle our team through our best player

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:45 AM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Ronaldo said he doesn't know about his future, unless he's Hiro Nakamura he's said nothing wrong.

I heard he said HELLLLLO MADRIDDDDD. YATAAAA

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Skag Trendy

Ronaldo is United.

He pretty much won the league on his own.

FACT

Unread 16-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Gazw649

£100mill+

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Rossi the Red

El Calafate should banned for this shit WUM. Purely posted this to get a massive reaction from everyone one here.

If you honestly think he should be left out of the final then you are off your £#%&!ing head.

Quote:
"No player gets tired when they are winning games and trophies. This is the type of situation now that players dream of. Manchester United is a 'superclub' and we are obliged to win things every season. So tiredness does not come in to it.

"Next season we will be obliged to repeat what we have done and I'm sure that we will."

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Rhodzy

We should ban all Ronaldo doom talk, it gets very boring.

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:06 PM
chorleyred

it's only sunday he was talking about staying here for many years and how much he loved it here with this team

but I suppose going off this thread the media will get what they want

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:06 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
El Calafate should banned for this shit WUM. Purely posted this to get a massive reaction from everyone one here.

If you honestly think he should be left out of the final then you are off your £#%&!ing head.
nft.

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
nft.
Why are you being a WUM for? Bored?

Unread 16-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Why are you being a WUM for? Bored?
because he has nothing interesting to contribute.
Closed Thread