S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hopefully he takes the ball with him.

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You need to be able to do the lot at United though, don't you? Especially chasing this City side, we need a main man who is going to threaten 25 league goals next year. I actually thought, despite his very clear weaknesses, that he would be around that mark this season.
The only thing that has surprised me about him is how few he's scored.

Unread 03-02-2018, 06:09 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Furry Russian hats

The very definition of a cart horse, absolute nothing player. No touch, no desire, no anticipation, he’s nearly always on his heels. Obviously stuck with him though because of the price tag.

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:13 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
The very definition of a cart horse, absolute nothing player. No touch, no desire, no anticipation, he’s nearly always on his heels. Obviously stuck with him though because of the price tag.
This - no awareness on when to go. Meh , sit him v the big boys.

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Billy Redface

He's shit and we make him look even worse.

Watching the game on a stream that kept freezing. Just before he scored, Luke Shaw got in down the left, Lukaku unmarked in the six yard box.

Stream paused just as Shaw crossed. The pause showed Shaw had no full back blocking the cross and about 3 yards of space ahead of Lukaku that would have made a simple tap in.

A really easy pass.

I had no confidence whatsoever that the stream would buffer to show Lukaku celebrating the opener.

Ofcourse, Shaw plaued the cross behind him.

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:43 PM
sa7

An actual pile of shite.

That moment at the end of the first half when we got a fast break from a Huddersfield corner and he £#%&!ed it by hitting the ball behind Sanchez when he was all of 10 yards away.

Gormless trundling cretin.

Unread 03-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Absolute dross. Hopefully we can use him as a makeweight for Kane, or someone who doesn't behave like the football is a balloon

If he has to play, he needs to never, ever turn his back to goal.

Unread 03-02-2018, 08:12 PM
utd99

Just not a very good player. I hope he proves me wrong.

Unread 03-02-2018, 08:16 PM
LFOD

We need to almost build the team round him. TBH that's a £#%&!ed up plan. He needs service in the 6 yard box like Mata's ball today. We , because of the set up ned him to play as a CF. His best at Everton (£#%&! me they may buy him back) was when he was coming in from the right on his left foot like Martial on the other side.

Unread 03-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Stone Monkey

One game, one goal. RL X

Unread 03-02-2018, 08:31 PM
The taste of...

Just watching the own goals prog on sky

Reckon we'd have had the same attacking flow and return with Richard Dunne up front. That @#%&! knew where the net was.

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Pop

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
What a spectacle that would be
Tbf I’ve previously wondered how that would be received. Pretty much London clubs v the rest.

They do it here in the rugby but QLD born players v NSW born players, so it’s team mates from club duty going against each other and it gets very heated. Should trial it in a non World Cup or euros year for shits and giggles.

Unread 28-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Denis Irwell

But like England vs Scotland

Used to call it home Internationals

Unread 28-02-2018, 11:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Nope...

Unfair on London, they would get destroyed...

Unread 28-02-2018, 11:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Tbf I’ve previously wondered how that would be received. Pretty much London clubs v the rest.

They do it here in the rugby but QLD born players v NSW born players, so it’s team mates from club duty going against each other and it gets very heated. Should trial it in a non World Cup or euros year for shits and giggles.
ive seen it work well in various sports around the world but it works because the people are actually from the places they’re representing. What eleven players would currently represent the north and south that are from the north and south? Or is Lukaku suggesting he’d be busting his %@#$&!s for the north because he currently plays in Manchester? Does that mean he’d be busting his balls for the south next season because he’s signed for Watford?

Unread 28-02-2018, 11:10 AM
AK14

Thumbs up

I'd be up for it

Get rid of the league cup and have that in its place.
Closed Thread