United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2016, 03:45 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopflerboy
How do I do that ha? I can send loads of beautiful photos of me.
Attach the file using the picture symbol.

Unread 28-04-2016, 03:46 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Attach the file using the picture symbol.
Or PM No Fun, he will post it for you

Unread 28-04-2016, 03:48 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
In sheffield to watch the snooker saturday, would love to get a ticket if possible for Sunday. I can meet anyone outside the ground, and go in with them if worried about anything like that. Just desperate to go.
Some tickets still available here for this pal...

Unread 28-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Billy Bigbollox

£#%&!ing presumptuous bastards assuming they're going to win on Sunday.

Unread 28-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 28-04-2016, 03:59 PM
knopflerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
£#%&!ing presumptuous bastards assuming they're going to win on Sunday.
I said on the off chance

Haha, got my tickets to watch Ronnie, opps, no, Alan McM@&%!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Or PM No Fun, he will post it for you
Yeah can't post a link. You can add Facebook or something, if anyone does have a ticket.

Another question, if no-one has a spare ticket, and I chose to chance it and turn up on day, are there ever people selling the odd ticket outside the ground. Or does this never happen??

Unread 29-04-2016, 12:15 PM
My Name is Keith

I have an adult and a child ticket available for Sunday and will sell to the highest bidder.

I'm looking to cover the cost of my and my sons st for next year because I don't feel that I should be expected to pay to watch van Gaals United.

Hit me.

Unread 29-04-2016, 12:19 PM
sa7

Quote:
Hi guys, just in case we create a bit of history on Sunday, I would be so appreciative if any fan has a spare ticket available. Nothing like this will ever happen again in my lifetime, and would mean something else if I could be there. So if someone cannot make it, or know of someone that cannot, it would make my year!! Not sure if you can pm on here, or just reply to the thread? Anyway, would mean a lot. Thanks guys.

If any spare. Let me know
Why would we want to do that?

Unread 29-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Delh1982

Jesus christ , theres confidence for ya , do they think they are coming to OT forbis just to roll over ?????

Unread 29-04-2016, 12:41 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Hi guys, just in case we create a bit of history on Sunday, I would be so appreciative if any fan has a spare ticket available. Nothing like this will ever happen again in my lifetime, and would mean something else if I could be there. So if someone cannot make it, or know of someone that cannot, it would make my year!! Not sure if you can pm on here, or just reply to the thread? Anyway, would mean a lot. Thanks guys.

If any spare. Let me know
You won't hth.

Unread 29-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I really wanna see what link you've posted but there's no way I'm clicking something random at work

Unread 29-04-2016, 01:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I have an adult and a child ticket available for Sunday and will sell to the highest bidder.

I'm looking to cover the cost of my and my sons st for next year because I don't feel that I should be expected to pay to watch van Gaals United.

Hit me.
i nearly pm'd him offering my ticket for sunday at a cost of £720. covers next seasons ticket, i might even opt into the carling cup seeing as league matches would cost me £#%&! all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I really wanna see what link you've posted but there's no way I'm clicking something random at work
snooker tickets pal

Unread 29-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Spares available on Twitter, no idea why, I'd sell them to a scabby fox for a huge plastic mark up....

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:01 PM
knopflerboy

The difference between football fans and the rest of civilisation is a widening gap. Enjoy the last victory for actual sport in football when little Leicester win the league, because it will never happen again. You can then continue spending hundreds of millions and the team the spends the most money will victor. What a great sport. I'm proud of being from Leicester and watching the last bit of actual romance in a sport which is now just a business. Thanks for all your sarcastic, stupid responses. Idiots.

700 for a season ticket. You absolute mugs

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:03 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
The difference between football fans and the rest of civilisation is a widening gap. Enjoy the last victory for actual sport in football when little Leicester win the league, because it will never happen again. You can then continue spending hundreds of millions and the team the spends the most money will victor. What a great sport. I'm proud of being from Leicester and watching the last bit of actual romance in a sport which is now just a business. Thanks for all your sarcastic, stupid responses. Idiots.
New to the forum pal....oh

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:03 PM
silv

Quote:

go eat some crisps you £#%&!ing nob

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:09 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

£#%&! off and die you unfunny @#%&!

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:14 PM
knopflerboy

Spend a few more hundred million in the summer boys.
Should do the trick.
Leicesters starting eleven cost under 25 million.
Why anyone would support such a cancer of a sport is beyond me.
Last victory for an awful game.
Well done Leicester.
Least you mugs keep the economy running.
Work all week to watch that every weekend.
I'll give you £100 for a ticket. And I'll 'fluff' you.

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Spend a few more hundred million in the summer boys.
Should do the trick.
Leicesters starting eleven cost under 25 million.
Why anyone would support such a cancer of a sport is beyond me.
Last victory for an awful game.
Well done Leicester.
Least you mugs keep the economy running.
Work all week to watch that every weekend.
I'll give you £100 for a ticket. And I'll 'fluff' you.
Are you happy to win the league or what you moaning old sap

Unread 29-04-2016, 02:15 PM
knopflerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off and die you unfunny c***
I'm not trying to be funny.
Trying to enlighten you. Seriously, I am.
Closed Thread