United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Physically a lot stronger than Jones. Jones was a good player, but he was weak, very one footed and slow. Gibson could do with a yard of pace form what i have seen of him, he has a stocky build, but technically good, can pass the ball long and short.
Hell of a shot on him too.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Fletcher has improved this season, scored 3 important goals, and has not been the liability that he was in previous years. Still will not make it long term as a starter, but be fair, he has been ok this year.

Good lad.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:22 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yeah it's valid. Oh and as for your other point, Mr Pot, it's Mr Kettle on the phone, he says you are black.

You silly angry bigotted idiot.
so fletcher has only made 3 good tackles this season and THATS VALID??

you blinkered fool.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Crumps

Fletcher is mind bogglingly average. People seem to accept mediocrity as excellence when it comes to him as this thread proves. He is not good enough to start games that we need to win and never will be. If He, O'shea, Richardson and Silvestre never wore the shirt again I would be a very happy man.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:25 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
so fletcher has only made 3 good tackles this season and THATS VALID??

Pretty much, yup. You may disagree but that's what I've seen, he is a coward in the tackle.
Oh and by the way you are being rather disingenuous on Carrick making out thatyou suggested he wasn't good enough and then changed your mind. You of course aren't mentioning that you posted vitriolic bile filled attacks on him almost every day for about 6 weeks, both before and after he'd played.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
Fletcher is mind bogglingly average. People seem to accept mediocrity as excellence when it comes to him as this thread proves. He is not good enough to start games that we need to win and never will be. If He, O'shea, Richardson and Silvestre never wore the shirt again I would be a very happy man.

Liverpool.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:28 PM
violater

Quote:
Pretty much, yup. You may disagree but that's what I've seen, he is a coward in the tackle.
Oh and by the way you are being rather disingenuous on Carrick making out thatyou suggested he wasn't good enough and then changed your mind. You of course aren't mentioning that you posted vitriolic bile filled attacks on him almost every day for about 6 weeks, both before and after he'd played.
before he played.
erm thats because i had seen him play for spurs...
he came to ot with spurs in the 1-1- draw and didnt shine at all.

i attacked him because i didnt think he was good enough. and now he is good enough...

what has this done for you?

for me its just made me appreciate him and at the same time united are 1st.

what has being right all along done for you?

come on idiot, what has it done for you?

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
before he played.
erm thats because i had seen him play for spurs...
he came to ot with spurs in the 1-1- draw and didnt shine at all.

i attacked him because i didnt think he was good enough. and now he is good enough...

what has this done for you?

for me its just made me appreciate him and at the same time united are 1st.

what has being right all along done for you?

come on idiot, what has it done for you?
What has it done for me? Nowt, I am pleased for him though, can't be easy coming into a new club with £#%&!wits like you baying for you to fail. Good on Carrick I say.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:29 PM
violater

Quote:
yed.
listen sheep man.

you said he has only made 3 tackles this season and that its a valid point...

he may be a wimp in the tackle but in your eyes he has made only 3 tackles.

thanks.

that will be all.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
listen sheep man.

you said he has only made 3 tackles this season and that its a valid point...

he may be a wimp in the tackle but in your eyes he has made only 3 tackles.

thanks.

that will be all.
Succesfully, yup pretty much.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:30 PM
violater

Quote:
What has it done for me? Nowt, I am pleased for him though, can't be easy coming into a new club with £#%&!wits like you baying for you to fail. Good on Carrick I say.
nothing?

than stop going on about it...

buy an abacus...

because if fletcher has only made 3 tackles this season you need to start maths from scratch..

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Thanks

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:32 PM
jem

Default fletch

has not improved this season. he's shit and that's all there is to it. just because the team can win with him in it does not justify his inclusion. we lost carrick and ronaldo and we got £#%&!ing fletch and park? and that's "ok"?

£#%&! off.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:34 PM
jem

Default incidentally

I can only remember one tackle fletch has made this season.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Jeremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
has not improved this season. he's shit and that's all there is to it. just because the team can win with him in it does not justify his inclusion. we lost carrick and ronaldo and we got £#%&!ing fletch and park? and that's "ok"?

£#%&! off.

Open your eyes old boy.

Fletcher has done well when called upon this season.

I'm the first to admit he was poor last season but this season he has improved and is consistently making better contributions when he is needed.

He will never be good enough to become a first team regular but he is a good squad player and, deep down, most of the people on here know it but are unfortunately afarid to admit it.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:41 PM
violater

3 tackles? 1 tackle? 36 tackles?

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/fo/profiles/18804.html

nft.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Liverpool.
He's still not good enough and his contribution during that game is wildly over-exagerrated even though he was kept out of harm's way on the right. He's had at least 80 odd first team games and performed well in no more than 5 or 6 of them. Stop defending the indefensible.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I can only remember one tackle fletch has made this season.
No jem, he definitely made 3 in the first 20 or so minutes against the dippers.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:44 PM
jem

Default I wouldn't be afraid to admit

that fletch had improved. but he hasn't. the team is playing well and he hasn't completely £#%&!ed that up when he's come in, but he was far more exposed last season. he still manages to kill momentum.

whenever he gets the ball, I am willing him to do something constructive with it, but he never does. he doesn't hunt down the ball, he just hovers nearby. he doesn't have any vision or any ambition when he gets the ball. he's not just the poor man's carrick, he simply doesn't have the cojones to play for united. not to mention my sister would beat the crap out of him.

Unread 14-02-2007, 01:45 PM
violater

Quote:
No jem, he definitely made 3 in the first 20 or so minutes against the dippers.
funny stats say he has made 36 tackles this season..
Closed Thread