United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Tropical

Default I would like Arsenal

to be defending an unbeaten home record at The Emirates when Chelsea go there.

This puts me in the unfortunate position of hoping Wigan don't hold out against that pack of @#%&!s.

Bleah.

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Grimson

They'll have plenty of incentive to beat Chelsea whether they beat Wigan or not, don't you think?

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:51 PM
mark o

I've put all of my vMoney on Arsenal (£1802), but I will happily sacrifice it for the scoreline to stay as it is, a draw just doesn't seem worth it.

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Tropical

Default Of course.

But a little extra never hurts.

And, being the twits they are, they seem to take this type of record rather seriously. And become a tad demoralised when they lose it.

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical

This puts me in the unfortunate position of hoping Wigan don't hold out against that pack of @#%&!s.

Bleah.
Good shout. Arsenal have no chance in the League so in that respect the result today is irrelevabt. But defending an unbeaten record at home might give them extra incentive against Chelsea.

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Grimson

Quote:
being the twits they are, they seem to take this type of record rather seriously.

Very true.

Unread 11-02-2007, 05:57 PM
denis lawless

im sure if a champs league place is still to be secured....the arse bandits will try to beat the rent boys......whether they are still unbeaten at home or not

Unread 11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Ashley £#%&!in Cole...nft

Unread 11-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Lazarus

Quote:

Bleah.
couldn't agree more.

they will want to beat chelsea anyway - cashley and all that just add to it - but it creates a huge hurdle in the chelsea player's minds knowing the goons are unbeaten.

Unread 11-02-2007, 06:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Virtually all the Arsenal fans I know want United to win the league, and Wenger £#%&!ing hates Jose and Abramovic's Chelsea story far more than he ever hated Fergie or United.

I think they'll be well up for it, although a little more incentive wouldn't do any harm.

Unread 11-02-2007, 06:20 PM
punk_football

hope its a draw, get some vCash back

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Tropical

Default Grr.

Just when you think those loathsome @#%&!s can't get any more loathsome or @#%&!ier, they somehow succeed.

And that smug, snide, pissy, petulant dipshit Henry has become as bad as any of them.

Wenger really does create teams in his own image. Talented, but inherently small-time.

Unread 11-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Just when you think those loathsome @#%&!s can't get any more loathsome or @#%&!ier, they somehow succeed.

And that smug, snide, pissy, petulant dipshit Henry has become as bad as any of them.

Wenger really does create teams in his own image. Talented, but inherently small-time.
Couldn't agree more. And as for the fans - ole'ing (sic) when you've cheated your way to 2-1 up at home to Wigan. Embarrassing.

Unread 11-02-2007, 10:32 PM
violater

Quote:

Wenger really does create teams in his own image. .
wenger is god.

Unread 11-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Lazarus

can you imagine the press feeding frenzy if Ronaldo had done that shit with the ball in the goalie's face?

Unread 11-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Tiberian

I would have loved it if Wigan had grabbed a winner directly after the Henry incident, and for the whole Wigan team to have ran up to him and replicated his homosexual dance.

Got quite heated in my wish for it

Unread 11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I would have loved it if Wigan had grabbed a winner directly after the Henry incident, and for the whole Wigan team to have ran up to him and replicated his homosexual dance.

Got quite heated in my wish for it
Would have been sort of like the Andorra defender who laughed at Ruud for missing a penalty. Then Ruud made sure to find him after scoring later:

[YOUTUBE]gPyg3dOJN8c[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 11-02-2007, 11:52 PM
wonky no

I'm really not bothered about Chelsea. We have already won the league and now we need to concentrate on the double treble.

Unread 11-02-2007, 11:53 PM
gbmufc

If I`d been in nets I would have nutted the @#%&!. It would have been well worth the shit from the FA. After nutting him I would have then stamped on his %@#$&!s and dragged him round the pitch by his hair before pooring hot tea in his face and setting fire to him.

Me bitter.....never.

Unread 11-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Lazarus

if henry had tried that shit with schmikes he'd have got something back
Closed Thread