Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Thank £#%&! Vidic is back.

Thank you, £#%&!.

Unread 15-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
They shouldn't but they should also expect him not to leave a clearly injured player, an injury that kept him out of the rest of the season, on the pitch for the 2nd half.
shades of Rooney against Bayern. maybe the player gave him duff info at some stage during the game?

Unread 15-08-2012, 01:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
shades of Rooney against Bayern. maybe the player gave him duff info at some stage during the game?
Evans said he wanted to play on, Fergie said that much, also said letting him wasa mistake. Mr Magoo could've seen that was a bad idea though. Fergie gets paid decent money to get these things right surely?

Unread 15-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Evans said he wanted to play on, Fergie said that much, also said letting him wasa mistake. Mr Magoo could've seen that was a bad idea though. Fergie gets paid decent money to get these things right surely?
of course. the bayern one got us knocked out of the CL imo but I didn't see too many people objecting to that decision the way they apparently object to the Evans one is all I'm saying.

tbf to Evans, he toughened up last season and played through a few hobbles so maybe he wasn't as bad as he looked? certainly Everton's 3rd goal was £#%&! all much to do with him - Ferdinand had a shocker that day in Vidic's absence...

Unread 15-08-2012, 02:54 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Don't remind me ffs. I still get flash backs now and then. Sat in the stand long after the full time whistle had gone, staring into the distance, utterly shocked by what I'd witnessed. I still can't believe it happened tbh :shakehead:

The approaching season feels like an old wound that's barely healed being reopened
Hoping to make it on to Sky's montage of the season set to music. ymms

Unread 15-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

Unread 15-08-2012, 02:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

Suppose we've done it to enough poor saps over the years, time to take our medicine etc. £#%&!ing brutal though. ffs :shakehead:

Unread 15-08-2012, 04:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
We didn't have a shot on target in the entire match ( a stat we so gloriously repeated at Eastlands ) ..I'd hardly say we were battering the door down.

Against Everton we had a go after conceding the 4th goal, but it was too little too late.

Our concentration & Fitness levels last season were poor.
A good summary, tbh. Very un-United, and SAF
Closed Thread