United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2006, 02:06 PM
wonky no

We did perform, we just didn't score. I havn't seen the papers or news yet but I have a feeling Scholes was injured last night after that tackle. He played far to deep second half.

It's our strength in depth, or lack of it, that will ruin us this season. We only had Smurf on the bench and we brought on 2 left backs to save the day!.

Unread 22-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
We did perform, we just didn't score. I havn't seen the papers or news yet but I have a feeling Scholes was injured last night after that tackle. He played far to deep second half.

It's our strength in depth, or lack of it, that will ruin us this season. We only had Smurf on the bench and we brought on 2 left backs to save the day!.
I dont think we performed. How many decent chances did we create?

Unread 22-11-2006, 02:52 PM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
2 one on ones, a penalty, another 2 nearly one on ones. I feel that was enough to win a game easily.

Unread 22-11-2006, 03:06 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Vidic- header
Giggs wasn't off side
Saha
Rooneys volley
Rooneys shot over the bar
Giggs one one one

Unread 22-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
Vidic- header
Giggs wasn't off side
Saha
Rooneys volley
Rooneys shot over the bar
Giggs one one one
Cant remember half of them and I wasnt even drinking.

Unread 22-11-2006, 03:14 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Cant remember half of them and I wasnt even drinking.
Sorry it was Saha who was one one one.

Unread 22-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Tiberian

We were playing against a very poor defence last night, Championship standard. That was Celtics major weakness but we did not really look like exploiting it.

In ways the game was too easy, no edge to it, the team got into a relaxed mood and lost the urgency to score. At 0-0 control is an illusion.

Unread 22-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
We didn't underperform last night. In fact, I doubt anyone has ever so thoroughly outplayed Celtic on their own ground like we did in the first half.

We were just very unlucky not to come away with at least a point.

Why not Rooney or Ronaldo's fault for playing shit in that game?
yes let's blame the two under 20yr olds with the club on their shoulders and not the should've-£#%&!in'better-known-better manager who played 3 £#%&!ing shite players. through choice.

the blame is squarely on fergie's shoulders for that one i'm afraid. roo and ron had an off game, maybe if scholes had started he'd have had a good'un by that logic

Unread 22-11-2006, 05:53 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
yes let's blame the two under 20yr olds with the club on their shoulders
I think they're both over 20 now mate

Unread 22-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
£#%&! him the senile @#%&! . the only way he will leave old trafford is in a box
i try to convince myself you're not a bad bloke. then you go and spout shit like that.

Unread 22-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I think they're both over 20 now mate
really? £#%&! me time flies. 21 then. younger than me and a million times more talented is all i know
Closed Thread