United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2008, 02:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Didn't A-Bola break the Anderson and Nani deals?
Think he played for Crewe Alex?

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Didn't A-Bola break the Anderson and Nani deals?
I think you're right, yeah.

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Grimson

Alexis Sanchez plays for River Plate. He's a bit hit-or-miss, was meant to be the next big thing in the squad, but that has turned out to be Diego Buonanotte. Sanchez is Chilean. He has moments of brilliance and is worth watching, but nowhere near ready for the Premiership.

The two Wigan players, I've watched them and there's clearly some ability and flair there, but they made no impact on the games I've seen.

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Have you turned on Sanchez after last night, Grimson? I remember you being very keen on him a few weeks ago.

Confident about turning the tie around?

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Have you turned on Sanchez after last night, Grimson? I remember you being very keen on him a few weeks ago.

Confident about turning the tie around?
I'm still keen on him, it's just that there's no way he could step into the Premiership right now. He struggles to make a consistent impact with River, so until he's doing that, he isn't Premiership material.

I'm pretty satisfied with that result. Got an away goal. I think River are by far the better side and will do a comfy 1 or 2-nil at home. Boca on the other hand, 2-1 up after the home leg and going into Belo Horizonte, are finished.

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
was djemba djemba south american
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
yes
Eric Daniel Djemba-Djemba (born May 4, 1981 in Douala, Cameroon) is a football defensive midfielder who currently plays for Qatar SC and the Cameroon national football team.

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I'm pretty satisfied with that result. Got an away goal. I think River are by far the better side and will do a comfy 1 or 2-nil at home. Boca on the other hand, 2-1 up after the home leg and going into Belo Horizonte, are finished.
You'd never know you were a River fan reading that assessment

Quite liked the right side of River's team last night. The winger looks particularly talented. Nice cross from the full-back for the goal, too.

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You'd never know you were a River fan reading that assessment

Quite liked the right side of River's team last night. The winger looks particularly talented. Nice cross from the full-back for the goal, too.
I'll be doomlording when the home leg rolls around, but for now I'm confident.

The winger was Augusto Fernandez, another in a long list of River players who can be world beaters on their day and anonymous off it. He has been a revelation under Simeone. Paulo Ferrari put in the cross for the goal, hung it up there beautifully, and Falcao attacked it well.

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:57 PM
One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Turns out they aren't even South American, they are Central American, from Hunduras and Ecuador????
Ecuador is South America.
Closed Thread