United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he's been injured. you'd rather have an unfit player on the pitch causing more damage to his body? kudos to him for even giving it a go when not feeling well.
He's managed 29 league appearances in two years and scored 10 goals since 2021.

He's never not £#%&!ing injured. Absolute waste of a squad number.

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:03 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he's been injured. you'd rather have an unfit player on the pitch causing more damage to his body? kudos to him for even giving it a go when not feeling well.
Injured

One of his injuries was not knowing when to turn his XBox off and get some sleep ffs.

He's a waste of a shirt. Bin.

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's managed 29 league appearances in two years and scored 10 goals since 2021.

He's never not £#%&!ing injured. Absolute waste of a squad number.
Hasn’t scored in consecutive league games for three seasons, if he qualifies as a great player then the bar is as low as its ever been

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:06 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Injured

One of his injuries was not knowing when to turn his XBox off and get some sleep ffs.

He's a waste of a shirt. Bin.

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
so relatable. would have thought fred would have his back, tbh.

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:33 PM
BigJim

If ten Hag thinks he's a good presser then he's obviously seeing something I'm not. Tevez was a good presser; Mane was a good presser. Forwards who actually put the defender under pressure, believing an actual challenge is coming in. Simply trotting close to someone isn't a good press in my book.

It's hard to know what these managers really think vs what they say in public tbh.

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Stinks of “yes we want de Gea to sign a new contract” / “harry is our captain” / “cristiano is an important squad member”....

Unread 25-07-2023, 12:42 PM
BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Stinks of “yes we want de Gea to sign a new contract” / “harry is our captain” / “cristiano is an important squad member”....
Fair. Makes you wonder what's the point of watching interviews tbh.

Unread 25-07-2023, 01:25 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim
Fair. Makes you wonder what's the point of watching interviews tbh.
If he told the truth, the players we want rid of would have to be given away with a wad of banknotes tied round their head.

Unread 25-07-2023, 01:34 PM
BigJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
If he told the truth, the players we want rid of would have to be given away with a wad of banknotes tied round their head.
I'm not saying he has to call him a lazy @#%&!, but specifically saying he's a good presser is like saying Sancho loves a crunching tackle. People have eyes ffs.

Unread 25-07-2023, 01:51 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim
I'm not saying he has to call him a lazy @#%&!, but specifically saying he's a good presser is like saying Sancho loves a crunching tackle. People have eyes ffs.
Maybe his mummy’s taught him how to iron his underpants.

Unread 25-07-2023, 04:32 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
great player. doesn't get enough respect.
Needs to earn it. Great player, made of balsa wood.

Unread 25-07-2023, 04:34 PM
atticusgrinch

He said himself that Solksjaer broke him by constantly playing him when he was injured.

Another one on the OGS scrapheap.

Unread 25-07-2023, 04:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He said himself that Solksjaer broke him by constantly playing him when he was injured.

It's Ole's fault

Is this a genuine opinion or have I been whooshed?

Unread 25-07-2023, 06:14 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Is it Ole’s fault that Jose wanted to sell him?

Unread 26-07-2023, 06:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Unread 26-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Sparky***

God, everytime this gets sent to the top of the forum I get excited that someone might buy the useless lump.

Unread 26-07-2023, 07:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
God, everytime this gets sent to the top of the forum I get excited that someone might buy the useless lump.
I’ve deliberately avoided this thread every time it’s been bumped, and decided to take a peek now hoping we were deep into negotiations with someone to get rid of this #@&%!. Ffs

Unread 05-08-2023, 07:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Where the £#%&! is he?

Hurt his hamstring listening to a speech in May and hasn’t been seen since. Wasn’t he back in training the last two weeks?

Unread 05-08-2023, 07:28 PM
dunk

Tore his hamstring jogging against Fulham, hopefully we’re getting him fit behind the scenes before part-ex-big him for someone useful.. if not, hope they’re being very careful getting his finely tuned body to a sustainable level of peak fitness..