United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who will finish higher in the Premier League this season?
Manchester United 28 52.83%
Tottenham Hotspur 25 47.17%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2021, 10:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
10 goal start...

Unread 02-02-2021, 10:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Had our worst week of the season and ended up a point further ahead of them. Still they'll always have being top on November the 21st.
Terrifyingly convinced I wrote that first post. Can you confirm by bad repping said post please? Thanks.

Unread 02-02-2021, 10:31 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
10 goal start...
Good correction.Point stands . Still struggling

Unread 02-02-2021, 11:20 PM
red in cumbria

Don't want to jinx it or anything, but starting to think we might just be edging ahead with regard to this one.

Unread 03-02-2021, 12:35 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Terrifyingly convinced I wrote that first post. Can you confirm by bad repping said post please? Thanks.
No, that wasn't you. Although I won't reveal the identity of the guilty party out of respect. Your contribution to the thread that post came from was the following:
Quote:
A win’s a win. Important thing is we probably could have won that 3/4-0 had any of our forwards been remotely on it.

Another positive to take is that you know the manner in which we won has left Marlo and tronics foaming at the mouth with impotent rage. One minute they’re laughing to themselves, ready to get their smug on, the next their pen has been disallowed. Then, we nab a penalty moments later, only for Bruno to f*** it up. This was the exact moment their joy peaked. You just know Tronics had a little “he’s not even good at penalties anymore” comment lined up. Then the Gods smiled on us...

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:22 AM
20LEgend1999

When this thread was made, Spurs had just beaten City to go top of the Premier League. They were 7 points ahead of us with 20 points from 9 games.

Since then, they have collected 13 points in 12 league matches and are 11 points behind us.

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
When this thread was made, Spurs had just beaten City to go top of the Premier League. They were 7 points ahead of us with 20 points from 9 games.

Since then, they have collected 13 points in 12 league matches and are 11 points behind us.
Some were even pushing the agenda that sacking Jose for ole was a bad decision

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:12 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
No, that wasn't you. Although I won't reveal the identity of the guilty party out of respect. Your contribution to the thread that post came from was the following:
Thanks. I went through a phase of saying “cohesive football” so I was doing a Lee Judges at my reflection (“you slag” etc) when I read that first post. Feels good to know that not only did my sheets remain dry, I was also giving digs out to the bedwetters themselves.

Can’t wait to see Redacted make more of a tit of themselves in future.

Sapien

Stop bumping it ffs

NedKelly

Quote:
Stop bumping it ffs
The people have a right to know!

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:26 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Had a chance to cause some doubt about this question last night, of course they never took it - and I never thought they would.
Despite voting Spurs you mean?

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:28 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't want to jinx it or anything, but starting to think we might just be edging ahead with regard to this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Despite voting Spurs you mean?
Have also quoted another post where Ric appears to be getting his smug on despite having voted for Spurs. Will be interesting to see if he keeps it up or if he holds his hands up and admits he was wrong.

Unread 05-02-2021, 01:47 PM
NedKelly

It makes sense why the Dr wants City to win tomorrow. He’s desperate for us to fall behind so he can say “I was right”. Just hope if Liverpool win he can shake it off and start putting the club above his feelings. Time will tell.

Unread 05-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
It makes sense why the Dr wants City to win tomorrow. He’s desperate for us to fall behind so he can say “I was right”. Just hope if Liverpool win he can shake it off and start putting the club above his feelings. Time will tell.
tbf to Dr and the likes of utd99'ers they were often both Ole in and Ole out within the same post. Not so much sitting on the fence as sitting on either side of it. They'll find a way to be right regardless of what they actually posted.

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’m so glad Mourinho doesn’t manage us anymore.

I actually quite like him from afar. He’s an entertaining pantomime villain, I just don’t want him or his style anywhere near my club.
This x 1000

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
tbf to Dr and the likes of utd99'ers they were often both Ole in and Ole out within the same post. Not so much sitting on the fence as sitting on either side of it. They'll find a way to be right regardless of what they actually posted.

It’s true. All in the past now but Utd99ers would make post after post whinging about Ole, but would stop short of calling for him to be sacked, so he could still turn round and claim to be one of his biggest supporters.

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
You can keep trotting out that line as much as you want mate, but I’ve never been Ole out. Questioning decisions and pointing out mistakes is just that. Managers have good and bad games just like players do, so what, do we stop commenting on those too? Be a pretty boring forum if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

It’s true. All in the past now but Utd99ers would make post after post whinging about Ole, but would stop short of calling for him to be sacked, so he could still turn round and claim to be one of his biggest supporters.
You never really got over the Tony Driscoll posts did you?

Look,if it makes you feel better I’m sorry.

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:30 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Some were even pushing the agenda that sacking Jose for ole was a bad decision
Tottenham Hotspur
Alan, atticusgrinch, Barksdale, Batistuta, Curtis, elhombre, flixton, Jethro, MagnificentSeven, My Name is Heath, no fun, Ortolan, otbarney, rbw91, red in cumbria, ryanMUFC, Sapien, ScarFace, silv, Sparky***, Surfers do Charlie, Switching Off, Tuco, windy waffles, Withers think you will find it was this lot

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Tottenham Hotspur
Alan, atticusgrinch, Barksdale, Batistuta, Curtis, elhombre, flixton, Jethro, MagnificentSeven, My Name is Heath, no fun, Ortolan, otbarney, rbw91, red in cumbria, ryanMUFC, Sapien, ScarFace, silv, Sparky***, Surfers do Charlie, Switching Off, Tuco, windy waffles, Withers think you will find it was this lot
Absolute state of them lot....

Some have the audacity to be piping ole off these days ...

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolute state of them lot....

Some have the audacity to be piping ole off these days ...
wow
Closed Thread