Closed Thread

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:35 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What ?

Seriously, what ?

Are you a bot ?
Cleverley and Carrick haven't played together yet, have they?

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What ?

Seriously, what ?

Are you a bot ?

Some classic Shootcrewing from the usual suspects.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:38 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Some classic Shootcrewing from the usual suspects.
I'm looking to join the shoot crew...........Just signed up for my 4-4-2 foundation course if I pass that i can do my match masters followed by the panini phd.
Can.Not.Wait.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I'm looking to join the shoot crew...........Just signed up for my 4-4-2 foundation course if I pass that i can do my match masters followed by the panini phd.
Can.Not.Wait.
You can have my place.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:42 PM
The Return of JC

Seriously

Merely pointing out how I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of two good midfielders that we are yet to see as a pair. Not....quite....sure...

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Seriously

Merely pointing out how I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of two good midfielders that we are yet to see as a pair. Not....quite....sure...
Would you be happy seeing it at Stamford Bridge? Or in the away leg at Basle?

forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You can have my place.
But i don't know anything about football yet?...........oh yeah, i can have your place, nice one.

The Watcher

Quote:
Can.Not.Wait.
You'll be using phrases like "out to in" and "trequartista" in no time, making a huge @#%&! of yourself in the process.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Seriously

yeah sure you were pal

who's your favourite glazer again pal

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
But i don't know anything about football yet?...........oh yeah, i can have your place, nice one.
Glancing blow to the side of the head, staggered but staying on my feet.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You'll be using phrases like "out to in" and "trequartista" in no time, making a huge @#%&! of yourself in the process.
£#%&! off, he'd have to be replacing TT for that.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:49 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Would you be happy seeing it at Stamford Bridge? Or in the away leg at Basle?
No idea. I said I'd like to see it first. On Saturday against Swansea. Which is why I posted it as my team for Saturday.....which then caused a tsunami of confusion and @#%&!titude from the constantly rage-engulfed Bunks.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:50 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
I'll have a go.

What about Jones playing as a deep lying midfielder who moves from protecting the back 4 to a 3rd centre back when the fullbacks push on. When the fullbacks push on we can either overload the flanks or the wingers can play out to in leaving space for the fullbacks to attack while we flood the box. This would be done with rooney up front on his own and sacrificing a trequarista. Think of it off a 4-5-1 defensively fluently switching to a 3-4-3 when on top.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
No idea. I said I'd like to see it first. On Saturday against Swansea. Which is why I posted it as my team for Saturday.....which then caused a tsunami of confusion and @#%&!titude from the constantly rage-engulfed Bunks.
Swansea 60% of possession.

Swansea win 3-1.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'll have a go.

What about Jones playing as a deep lying midfielder who moves from protecting the back 4 to a 3rd centre back when the fullbacks push on. When the fullbacks push on we can either overload the flanks or the wingers can play out to in leaving space for the fullbacks to attack while we flood the box. This would be done with rooney up front on his own and sacrificing a trequarista. Think of it off a 4-5-1 defensively fluently switching to a 3-4-3 when on top.
TT to a tee.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:52 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Swansea 60% of possession.

Swansea win 3-1.
Scoring in every game this season

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:55 PM
fix up look SHARPE

3-3-4 hybrid

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Scoring in every game this season
Late OG I reckon.

3-3-4 hybrid.

Unread 16-11-2011, 02:56 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I'll have a go.

Nicely done

I think he was the only person on here who didn't think we needed a midfielder this summer.
Closed Thread