Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Vela is a lot like Rossi.
Will never be as good as him though.
And Evans was bought for £8m, I think marlo has been drinking too much wumade.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Will never be as good as him though.
And Evans was bought for £8m, I think marlo has been drinking too much wumade.
how is saying Evans cost £8m a wum?

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
how is saying Evans cost £8m a wum?
I'm not just talking about that, all today tbh.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:13 PM
MUFC One Love

Every season Arsenal, with their kids, beat a shite Championship side about 15-0 in the early rounds of the Carling Cup, do some flicks etc, and the next day the media wax lyrical, what makes me laugh is this happens EVERY season yet the media still say the same shit. The media also actually create myths to, like going on about how young an Arsenal side was that has just won or whatever, not long ago SSN did the average age of the side and it was only like a year younger than what United's team usually is.

Mourinho had it spot on, Wenger gets away with winning £#%&! all, simple really. He's also shown he doesn't have the bottle just like his teams don't.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Every season Arsenal, with their kids, beat a shite Championship side about 15-0 in the early rounds of the Carling Cup, do some flicks etc, and the next day the media wax lyrical, what makes me laugh is this happens EVERY season yet the media still say the same shit. The media also actually create myths to, like going on about how young an Arsenal side was that has just won or whatever, not long ago SSN did the average age of the side and it was only like a year younger than what United's team usually is.

Mourinho had it spot on, Wenger gets away with winning £#%&! all, simple really. He's also shown he doesn't have the bottle just like his teams don't.
Good post.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:16 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

To a 'T'.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Good post.
Thanks babe x

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:17 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
(....)
Thanks mate.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The idea that he somehow 'revolutionised' football in this country is a £#%&!ing joke. He may have changed the way Arsenal play football but there were other teams (*ahem* United, even chelsea under Ruud Gullit) who were playing very good football whilst Professor Yaffle was cutting his teeth at the mighty Grampus 8.

The way the media paint it, it's as if he came into English football amidst all these pre-historic dinosaurs and showed us the way. "ooh what's that professor, we should eat pasta and not drink 6 pints after a game? God, how revolutionary!"

Arsenal, personally, don't impress me that much. As a team or as a club. They are strictly small time in everything they do. I prefer cut-and-thrust with a cutting edge to over-indulgent passing punctuated by posing, self-indulgent celebrations.

Despite all their 'pretty' football, teams inherit the traits of their managers - and Arsenal tend to embody what I £#%&!ing hate. A bunch of posing, preening, snidey £#%&!ers who squeal like pigs when things don't go their way.
Fantastic post that, Sparky old son.

I would ask anyone to watch this goal from 1993 to see United playing exhilarating football years before that #@&%! turned up to invent attacking football.

http://www.unitedtube.co.uk/video/99...ited-3-April93

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:22 PM
armchair

It's a different brand of football arsene goes for tbf. No crosses, all short passing, everything thru the middle etc. They'd be a great five a side team and getting a fullsize pitch recently has set them back.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Grimson

Quote:
not long ago SSN did the average age of the side and it was only like a year younger than what United's team usually is.
I don't think it was even a year, just a fraction of a year, and that was with VDS in the team.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Thanks mate.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It's a different brand of football arsene goes for tbf. No crosses, all short passing, everything thru the middle etc. They'd be a great five a side team and getting a fullsize pitch recently has set them back.
good point about the pitch

remember when they went to wembley for their CL home games the classless @#%&!s

pitch was huge; not sure they won a single game

United's fast passing and movement pisses all over anything I've seen Arsenal produce

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I don't think it was even a year, just a fraction of a year, and that was with VDS in the team.
if you're good enough you're old enough

oh hang on
Closed Thread