United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
£#%&! off you cockney £#%&!er.
It's war on hereoh ATM. £#%&!ing great to see.

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
It's war on hereoh ATM. £#%&!ing great to see.
and it's not even June. June and July could see one of the biggest mass flounces in internet forum history

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
and it's not even June. June and July could see one of the biggest mass flounces in internet forum history
yep. I'll be £#%&!ing all over it

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Sure Dunlop and Bors will flounce off at some point and come back with new names again.

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:30 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Imagine the reaction when a headphone-clad Steve Round quashes Thiago speculation by claiming 'we're happy with what we've got'.

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Sure Dunlop and Bors will flounce off at some point and come back with new names again.
Who is aardvark btw?

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:31 PM
believe

Quote:

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:31 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Is Bors back now? Who is he this time? And i take it Fuzzy is Lazlo?

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Why?
I might have been being slightly sarcastic. Neo was heralding him as the second coming of Ronaldo, I doubted this, then spent all evening getting shit for not thinking he'll walk straight into and improve our first team, lo and behold, talk of him remaining on loan next season. Stunning turn of events imo.

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:34 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I might have been being slightly sarcastic. Neo was heralding him as the second coming of Ronaldo, I doubted this, then spent all evening getting shit for not thinking he'll walk straight into and improve our first team, lo and behold, talk of him remaining on loan next season. Stunning turn of events imo.
Oh, okay.

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

http://www.101greatgoals.com/

Skills on hereoh

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:42 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That bit on 19 seconds

Unread 28-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
tbf to big wilf, moyes hasn't said he will be going back there. it's just speculation.

Unread 28-05-2013, 01:01 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
he probably isn't good enough at a guess.
Probably too good for us. We're not used to wingers who can get past the full back then put the cross beyond the first defender.

Unread 28-05-2013, 01:02 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Probably too good for us. We're not used to wingers who can get past the full back then put the cross beyond the first defender.
yes we are, we've had loads.

Unread 28-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Get on that bus. Staaaaay on that bus.

Unread 28-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Is Bors back now? Who is he this time? And i take it Fuzzy is Lazlo?
yes and borsuk is ardvark.

Unread 28-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
:shakehead:

Maybe be a bit more optimistic, mate?

Unread 28-05-2013, 02:59 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
:shakehead:

Maybe be a bit more optimistic, mate?
New to sarcasm pol?

Unread 28-05-2013, 04:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yes and borsuk is ardvark.
Not at all convinced, tbh. The "new" poster's take on political stuff is definitely different
Closed Thread