United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Giggs has been utter £#%&! at Anfield the last three to four years and the two of them in midfield in the season before last were absolutely shocking, Scholes has not been much better at Anfield either

if Scholes plays tomorrow he defo shouldn't start Sunday

I wouldn't even have Giggs on the bench Sunday tbh
Think he was being sarcastic, mate

Unread 18-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Sparky***

In summary - we won't win. Either off the pitch or on it.

It has Liverpool win stamped all over it. They're riding the crest of a grief wave, haven't won in a gazillion years...etc etc. It's written.

Let's just get it out of the way and hope we manage to finish the game with no suspensions or injuries.

Unread 18-09-2012, 08:23 PM
taff

i expect to see fletcher starting.

Unread 18-09-2012, 08:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Mong

Unread 18-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mong
Bison head.

Unread 18-09-2012, 08:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Bison head.
Nope, he died earlier.

Unread 18-09-2012, 09:14 PM
red @rmy

van persie winner in the 96th minute please.

Unread 18-09-2012, 09:26 PM
saffers

Welbeck was fantastic the other day, dunk is spot on.

He could be something extraordinary in a couple of years time,, his skillset is incredibly rare.

I would possibly start him vs the Murderers, we've got more talent than them, we need to put out an XI of hard workers, Welbz is among our hardest working.

I want to see him, RVP and Kaggers torture Skrtel and Agger.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

He could be something extraordinary in a couple of years time,,
He needs to improve his finishing pretty soon if he wants to be considered as a top striker

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

He could be something extraordinary in a couple of years time,, his skillset is incredibly rare.

I would possibly start him vs the Murderers, we've got more talent than them, we need to put out an XI of hard workers, Welbz is among our hardest working.

I want to see him, RVP and Kaggers torture Skrtel and Agger.
Yeah i think we're going to have to score at some point in the game, so maybe Welbeck isn't the best option.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
He needs to improve his finishing pretty soon if he wants to be considered as a top striker
Don't be daft mate. He's a Manc, didn't actually demand more money over the summer, and doesn't dive worse than Young does.

His finishing is superb, he's basically a goal machine. Fast as £#%&! too - when Jagielka out ran him in the Everton game it didn't actually happen.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Don't be daft mate. He's a Manc, didn't actually demand more money over the summer, and doesn't dive worse than Young does.

His finishing is superb, he's basically a goal machine. Fast as £#%&! too - when Jagielka out ran him in the Everton game it didn't actually happen.
You're either a blue or a stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Or both.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Alan

Quote:
You're either a blue or a stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Or both.
Ah, the old pumpkin head dish out the abuse routine. Unbeatable counter argument tbh. Fair play.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
yeah i think we're going to have to score at some point in the game, so maybe welbeck isn't the best option.
truth bombs from Sparky :

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Ah, the old pumpkin head dish out the abuse routine. Unbeatable counter argument tbh. Fair play.
No counter argument required tbh. Even Pea wouldn't be able to back up any claim that he should start over Welbeck.

FWIW, I wouldn't start Welbeck on Sunday, I'd be going 4-3-3 with Valencia, Nani, RvP and Kagawa all starting.

Your 'description' of Welbeck as a player is a £#%&!ing joke though tbh, it could only have been written by the sort of brain dead halfwit that follows the shit from wastelands. Welbeck compared to Young for diving Only Suarez in the whole of £#%&!ing Europe is worse than Young. Oh, and maybe Hazard.

You're a #@&%! man.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:41 PM
The Mull

I'll sekgul for a last minute offside pelanty in front of the kopshites, scored by Mad Paddy

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I'll sekgul for a last minute offside pelanty in front of the kopshites, scored by Mad Paddy
be merdah if that happened...........oh hang on

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Alan

Quote:
No counter argument required tbh. Even Pea wouldn't be able to back up any claim that he should start over Welbeck.

FWIW, I wouldn't start Welbeck on Sunday, I'd be going 4-3-3 with Valencia, Nani, RvP and Kagawa all starting.

Your 'description' of Welbeck as a player is a £#%&!ing joke though tbh, it could only have been written by the sort of brain dead halfwit that follows the shit from wastelands. Welbeck compared to Young for diving Only Suarez in the whole of £#%&!ing Europe is worse than Young. Oh, and maybe Hazard.

You're a #@&%! man.
No counter argument required? So you just come on, dish out your usual shithouse internet abuse, then £#%&! off. For a change.

Pretty much everything you come out with about football is total £#%&!ing guff, so having you disagreeing with my posts so regularly is quite reassuring tbh.

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Sloppy

Banner being taken by united fans.Deary me:shakehead:

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Rhodzy

Shoddy spelling.
Closed Thread