United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:12 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hey I'm not saying he's gonna be world class, I just prefer us not to lose out to Arse on transfers we try to make and that the managers who bid £5 million for him suggest he has some quality. In the end we missed out for various reasons it seems and time will tell if we'll regret it.
cheer up turner.

Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
wrong. it was Carlos and Fergie. nft.
Neither of them rubber stamped the deals. I know that for a fact. If they were both there fair enough. But in so far as the comment about him being on holiday now - he is always away for 4 weeks in France and this is always in June.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Carlos and Fergie. nft.
Nope :-

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...35179&&cc=5739

But a flying visit to Portugal by Red Devils chief executive David Gill and Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queiroz has proved exceptionally fruitful.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Flix

Quote:
i'm sure it was Carlos and Fergie. nft.
Fergie didn't

nft

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
cheer up turner.
I'm pefectly happy Chalky.

marlo stansfield

Quote:
i'm sure it was Carlos and Fergie. nft.
nope.
gill has some dark suit on and carlos was flossing in a linen suit.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:16 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm pefectly happy Chalky.
sure you are turner, sure you are

"he must be good if XXXXXXX were trying to sign him"
"i hope we dont end up regretting this"
"i hate losong out on welsh players to arsenal"

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:18 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Nice job of misquoting Chalky. Well misquoting and then blatantly lying, not like you is it.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

If the little shit had to even think about talking to Arsenal and Everton when United were after him then he can £#%&! off.

I see the fact that he has so much respect for Ryan Giggs was obviously a huge factor in his decision

Jeffers, Wright, Pennant, Bentley...nft

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Sorry but

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Whalefish

Didn't think Fergie was there, seemed to remember back then he was on holiday.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
wrong. it was Carlos and Fergie. nft.
It wasn't, it was Gill and Carlos.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
well he's been lied to then. he'll play half a dozen times for Arsenal next season at most. he didn't even start the cup final for cardiff, ffs!

if he's not good enough to start for Cardiff, why the £#%&! is he going to go straight into the Arsenal team?

absolute %@#$&!s Phil. he signed for Arsenal because they made more of an effort.

nft.
Oh look, Mr negativity strikers again . I guess Fergie isnt allowed holidays right? Surely the fact that the player would see the manager virtually every day once he's signed for the club would be enough to entice him...?

I love how people are writing off United's summer already, based on some flirting by Ronaldo, and our failure to sign a 'top youngster' from Cardiff.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
Oh look, Mr negativity strikers again . I guess Fergie isnt allowed holidays right? Surely the fact that the player would see the manager virtually every day once he's signed for the club would be enough to entice him...?

I love how people are writing off United's summer already, based on some flirting by Ronaldo, and our failure to sign a 'top youngster' from Cardiff.
yes Noddy.

nft.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
yes Noddy.

nft.
Great riposte

Do you ever have anything positive to say about United, or are you one of those Championship Manager fans that sit at home praying that we sign Kaka, Villa and Berbatov?

Ramsey's gone elsewhere, time to move on. An attacking midfielder would be a nice addition to the squad, but first and foremost we need a right-back and a striker.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Ramsey's gone elsewhere, time to move on. An attacking midfielder would be a nice addition to the squad, but first and foremost we need a right-back and a striker.
True, my only point on this was i thought we didn't handle it particularly well. As i said earlier, or at least agreed with Whalers, hopefully Welbeck and Possebon'll get opportunities next year and we'll make 2 or 3 quality signings.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:56 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Great riposte

Do you ever have anything positive to say about United, or are you one of those Championship Manager fans that sit at home praying that we sign Kaka, Villa and Berbatov?

Noddy, as everyone knows i don't rate Villa or Berbatov. so you're wrong there for a start. Kaka is unrealistic and always will be. I'd like a striker and that's all we need, imo. If we sign Tevez, keep Ronaldo and sign someone realistic like Santa Cruz, i'll be more than happy.

oh, by the way i don't play Champ Manager or whatever you call it these days. i'm not into computer games. (just so you know )

nft.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:57 AM
dodger

5 million saved. More money wasted by Wenger. Hurrah.

Unread 11-06-2008, 10:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
5 million saved. More money wasted by Wenger. Hurrah.
Hope so.

Unread 11-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Noddy, as everyone knows i don't rate Villa or Berbatov. so you're wrong there for a start. Kaka is unrealistic and always will be. I'd like a striker and that's all we need, imo. If we sign Tevez, keep Ronaldo and sign someone realistic like Santa Cruz, i'll be more than happy.

oh, by the way i don't play Champ Manager or whatever you call it these days. i'm not into computer games. (just so you know )

nft.
Tool, I was pulling names out the air, I would have thought that was pretty obvious...point being that you generally seem to be a very negative person, unless you're a WUM.

And Noddy - is that the best you can do? .
Closed Thread