United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2020, 02:05 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
If he goes there it will be for one season only. They will aim to win the Champions League then both him and Guardiola will £#%&! them off.
Great

I don't get too up and down about football anymore but the idea of Messi leading City to Champions League glory next season makes me want to puke

Even if he doesn't win the CL at City, it's the prestige of having possibly the greatest player who ever lived play for you that pisses me off
City the banana waving, tache wearing hole in a sock club having £#%&!ing Messi play for them
Just isn't right

Unread 26-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Jethro

He should just retire ffs

Unread 26-08-2020, 02:19 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Like that welsh lad from Bournemouth. That'll show 'em!
You jest but....

Unread 26-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Like that welsh lad from Bournemouth. That'll show 'em!
Brookey

Unread 26-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Lodestar

He's a fading star and Citeh will still fail to fill the ground for most games in spite of him.

They deserve each other.

Unread 26-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Time For Heroes

I wish players behaved like a lot of us fans would in my dreams. I mean the guy is absolutely minted and doesn't need to earn ridiculous amounts, he's won everything there is to be won in the game so why not take a pay cut and go and play for a team with a bit of history and that you can help propel back to glory which reflects back on your genius status. I'm sure if he felt like that then he could go to Milan or Napoli in Italy or to us in this country. It's not as if at any of those clubs he'd be on less than £250k a week so he won't exactly be struggling to afford put some food on the table is it?

Unread 26-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I wish players behaved like a lot of us fans would in my dreams. I mean the guy is absolutely minted and doesn't need to earn ridiculous amounts, he's won everything there is to be won in the game so why not take a pay cut and go and play for a team with a bit of history and that you can help propel back to glory which reflects back on your genius status. I'm sure if he felt like that then he could go to Milan or Napoli in Italy or to us in this country. It's not as if at any of those clubs he'd be on less than £250k a week so he won't exactly be struggling to afford put some food on the table is it?
Why would he care about the history of the club? He wants the best chance of winning the CL. The fact that city are one of the favourites to win it and are managed by the bloke under whom Messi was most successful supersedes whether or not city were successful 30 years ago.

Unread 26-08-2020, 06:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He'll flop in the prem..

Twisted backed, littke dwarf #@&%!...
Still lots of teams he can flat track bully, so not really. Unfortunately, if he is indeed going THERE.

Unread 26-08-2020, 07:15 PM
MagnificentSeven

but on the plus side, at least this means the scousers won't win the league again for some time, right?

Unread 26-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

If this happens, and United don't react, then Woodward and the Glazers need to be lynched from the nearest lampost.

Unread 26-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
If this happens, and United don't react, then Woodward and the Glazers need to be lynched from the nearest lampost.
Absolutely despicable dereliction of duty.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Love this idea that he'll struggle.

One of the best players ever, still only 33, averages about 50 goals a season, but yeah he'll struggle in a league where Vardy and Ings battle it out for the golden boot.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:10 PM
tatty

He would be phenomenal for another 2 or 3 seasons, especially in a squad with the depth to allow him to be used selectively.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Love this idea that he'll struggle.

One of the best players ever, still only 33, averages about 50 goals a season, but yeah he'll struggle in a league where Vardy and Ings battle it out for the golden boot.

laughable isn't it.

Join city who have about 70% of the ball every single £#%&!ing game and score 100 goals every season.

yeah but he'll struggle

Looks like it's happening boys

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

laughable isn't it.

Join city who have about 70% of the ball every single £#%&!ing game and score 100 goals every season.

yeah but he'll struggle

Looks like it's happening boys
https://twitter.com/DeportesLN/statu...97374957699073
Even if he's not at his best or a bit past it, he'll still be ridiculously good.

I know we all love Ronaldo for what he's done for us and it causes us to make fun of Messi's posture, but let's not pretend he isn't still a ridiculous player.

Raheem Sterling can barely run without toppling over and he manages 30 goals a season and about 25 tap ins in that City side.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

This is so £#%&!ing depressing.

City, ffs. CITY. Absolute £#%&!ing no-mark bitter Blue bastards.

Hope the drugged up dwarf #@&%! snaps both cruciates during pre season.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Sparky***

This has been Abu Dhabi's wet dream from the start. It's taken them 10 years but it seems they've finally got what they wanted - a 2009 barcelona knock-off transported into manchester.

Barcelona's technical directors, their old manager and now their greatest ever player.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This has been Abu Dhabi's wet dream from the start. It's taken them 10 years but it seems they've finally got what they wanted - a 2009 barcelona knock-off transported into manchester.

Barcelona's technical directors, their old manager and now their greatest ever player.
Yep.

And this wouldn't be happening if that ban was upheld.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:41 PM
thatsfuctit

Disapointed in the lack of Radio Fuego coverage of this tbh.

Unread 26-08-2020, 08:42 PM
MagnificentSeven

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This is so f***ing depressing.

City, ffs. CITY. Absolute f***ing no-mark bitter Blue bastards.

Hope the drugged up dwarf #@&%! snaps both cruciates during pre season.
meanwhile we'll be jumping through hoops just to get villa to consider selling £#%&!ing grealish to us.
Closed Thread