United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Curtis

Lot made of the distance between the basic and potential wage with all add-ons fulfilled. I'd be very curious to see just how much of the reported 300 is made up of possible add-ons. And what they are.

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

It's around £200k with add ons...

Imagine actual reds turning on a 21 year old...

Disgusting.

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Best news of the summer so far.

He’ll bang next season. The lad is coming of age, growing into his frame, the shirt, and the responsibility of being United’s number 9.

Brilliant player.

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Disgusting.
Everyone seems to have a different figure. I've nothing against Rashford, I'm more interested in the contract than the fact he got a new one.

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:43 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

He’ll bang next season. The lad is coming of age, growing into his frame, the shirt, and the responsibility of being United’s number 9.

Brilliant player.
Yep. 21 local red lad scoring and performing the way he has. Shit he gets is £#%&!ing madness tbh, but unfortunately not surprising with the state of our support...

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:48 PM
puressence

Quote:

Disgusting.
Yep

Unread 01-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Everyone seems to have a different figure. I've nothing against Rashford, I'm more interested in the contract than the fact he got a new one.
Why ? Why does a contract interest you.....

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Great news.

‘The players have the faith in the manager now’

Wow. Huge subbies at Mou-Mou there.
Words are cheap, as ever.

Time they showed it on the pitch.

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

This

Unread 01-07-2019, 06:22 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

This. Sick to £#%&! of these @#%&!s. putting in as much effort as the top players do from those clubs above and around us would be a start. and stop giving it ‘we know we have to do better’ after each successive humiliation.

Still got high hopes for rashers but he needs a decent season. We all do.

Unread 01-07-2019, 07:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Was listening to Michael Jordan talk about this.

'Players these days are paid on potential'.

Reckoned it harms their development because they have nothing to work towards. Psychologically, they're already there and have the salary to prove it.

Especially true these days with players/agents so savvy in regards to money and exposure.
That’s true.

Clubs are that shit scared of looking daft by losing a player who goes on to be top class that they get held over a barrell. It used to be that hard work and success was rewarded, now they get the rewards and then the clubs hope that the hard work and success follows.

It’s arse about face.

Unread 01-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Why ? Why does a contract interest you.....
I’m interested in all sorts of things connected to football. What Cream posted about Michael Jordan’s take on modern contracts affecting motivation in young players, for example. The structure of a contract can have a significant impact on how the player is motivated. It’s not uncommon for youth players to have contracts that are heavy on performance/training bonuses to keep them consistently focused. Sometimes contracts for older players can be so too if the player in question has reliability/inconsistency issues etc. With Rashford reportedly getting a very high wage for a 21 year old and several sources stating that a large part of it was made up with potential earning from performance bonuses, I am curious to know more about it as it will some insight into the club/manager’s view of him and his development.

Unread 01-07-2019, 09:12 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I’m interested in all sorts of things connected to football. What Cream posted about Michael Jordan’s take on modern contracts affecting motivation in young players, for example. The structure of a contract can have a significant impact on how the player is motivated. It’s not uncommon for youth players to have contracts that are heavy on performance/training bonuses to keep them consistently focused. Sometimes contracts for older players can be so too if the player in question has reliability/inconsistency issues etc. With Rashford reportedly getting a very high wage for a 21 year old and several sources stating that a large part of it was made up with potential earning from performance bonuses, I am curious to know more about it as it will some insight into the club/manager’s view of him and his development.
A very considered and articulate response, unfortunately I rather fear you’re wasting your time

Unread 01-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

really pleased with this. he's a fantastic player

Unread 01-07-2019, 09:35 PM
redredemption77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Brilliant player.
This

Unread 01-07-2019, 09:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

“Anyone know what kind of pen was used? What weight paper are we talking?”
Shoe horned a cream.link in that he's NEVER seen before...

"It's not just a contract to me, it's a document of potential, a printed hope, a dream sheet.. ..

A twenty one year old should have the option, to sign, but clause Ball, let it be the contract that doesn't spur the man, but the ink from their own word is the sword...the boot of it all"

Absolute £#%&!ing %@#$&!s...

Unread 01-07-2019, 11:18 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Brilliant player.
WTF

He's £#%&!ing average.

Unread 01-07-2019, 11:21 PM
92ToBury

£200k people rising to 300k for full bonuses. Hope he gets the 300 because we’ll all be happy then. Except Sparky who’s never happy.

Unread 01-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Bunker Buster

It's slightly less than £200k base, but yep....

Would rise to 250+ with goals and trophies...

Annoyed a right load of @#%&!s this....

Unread 02-07-2019, 06:39 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
It's slightly less than £200k base, but yep....

Would rise to 250+ with goals and trophies...

Annoyed a right load of @#%&!s this....
You don't know anymore than we do.
Closed Thread