Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:40 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Sack the interim

£#%&!ing lunatics

Doesn’t anyone think Ralph would have been on a nice bonus for getting CL football?

He strikes me as a man who doesn’t do lost causes, he’s German, as pragmatic as they come and his demeanour changed to that of it being one after a month working with these sceptic self entitled @#%&!s.

He’s done the best thing available in the circumstances

Always have time for big Ralphers

But… but… we could’ve finished 4th

must spread etc

It’s all “Ralph’s” fault.

Pass the fish food.

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Wow, so much insight ....

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Tell Ten Hag he’s not needed. Rangnick’s dropping truth bombs.

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The fraud bit for me isn’t even the managing side. It’s this bullshit 2 days a month consultancy shite he’s on the books.

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

Mind blown.

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Sack the interim

£#%&!ing lunatics

Doesn’t anyone think Ralph would have been on a nice bonus for getting CL football?

He strikes me as a man who doesn’t do lost causes, he’s German, as pragmatic as they come and his demeanour changed to that of it being one after a month working with these sceptic self entitled @#%&!s.

Always have time for big Ralphers
Anyone saying he should be sacked needs a looking to. I’ve got no grievances with his managing. he inherited a squad that’s shit, downed tools and wasn’t allowed to sign anyone. In a time where it’s the middle of the season and playing so many games it’s hard to work on things in training .( that’s even based on the assumption the players listen and try)

The funniest thing is the team went for it for the first 20 mins against palace in his first game. The downed tools and are clearly not listening to him

You clearly saw his style of play and they just stopped . What can he do if players just stop don’t respect you , leak stuff from the dressing when he has zero control.

One thing if he can come up and him most of them but the owners board didn’t give him the opportunity

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:52 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Tell Ten Hag he’s not needed. Rangnick’s dropping truth bombs.
So you either believe the £#%&!ers threw Ole under a bus and downed tools on an interim

Or you believe they are a top four squad who have been and are still clearly being mismanaged*

*and also thought McGrath Whiteside and Robbo liked the odd social shandy before Fergie arrived

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Of course they are a top 4 squad.....

But then you'd expect them to beat Everton, Brighton, Southampton, burnley....

Probably not ship 15 goals against our rivals....

Etc

The guy has made some of the most bizzare subs and tactically hasn't been able to get anything across to them.....

Are the players @#%&!s ? Yes.

Is Ralf a massive managerial fraud ? God yes

Quote:
I’ve got no grievances with his managing
Jesus

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:17 PM
NedKelly

We finished second last season so we’re definitely capable of top 4 . Admittedly Martial going didn’t help things but we did bring in Ronaldo.

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:28 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Of course they are a top 4 squad.....

have a look at the table

Are the players @#%&!s ? Yes. Yes

Is Ralf a massive managerial fraud ? God yes

He’s being honest with subs, did you want him to give Lingard his farewell

He’s right not to introduce the youth into that cesspit. Let the @#%&!s who brought us here enjoy and own the feedback

Jesus You’d throw your quilts out even if Jesus was the interim by the sounds of it

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:30 PM
My Name is Heath

Ralf is one of the few shiny peanuts in the MU Turd.

Genuinely befuddled and bemused people don’t see this.

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:38 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
But… but… we could’ve finished 4th

must spread etc

It’s all “Ralph’s” fault.

Pass the fish food.
Finish fourth and owners are happy and little changes. ETH would be another manger to ride the shit for a couple of years.

Ralf by accident becomes the best thing to happen to the club for years. A manager so bad that we can only get better. He's our Roy Hodgson. History will be kind.

Unread 08-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Ralf is one of the few shiny peanuts in the MU Turd.

Genuinely befuddled and bemused people don’t see this.
He's the leader of a Manchester United team with its worst ever points total ...

Dumped out of the cup by lower league teams and an embarrassing European campaign....

Genuinely stunned by people who defend this shite ..

Unread 08-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Ethers

That twenty minutes against palace though. Was incredible. Absolutely far too much to ask him to coax another decent performance out of the squad in the 6 £#%&!ing months he’s had to do it.

The excuses made for this bloke are mental

Unread 08-05-2022, 03:40 PM
sweetleftfoot

All of the above. A chancer. That good he's landed the much vaunted Austria job...

Unread 08-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Baron

He’s had a job to do as interim manager and been frankly shit, but he’s told them all they’re also shit and wouldn’t be surprised he has some sway on binning those that have proven themselves to down tools and be utterly £#%&!.

Unread 08-05-2022, 08:39 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He’s had a job to do as interim manager and been frankly shit, but he’s told them all they’re also shit and wouldn’t be surprised he has some sway on binning those that have proven themselves to down tools and be utterly £#%&!.
This.

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:07 PM
dunk

Sliding doors moment for Milan, Ralf was lined up to replace the current manager…

Quote:
Ralf Rangnick said it would have made “little sense” to keep star Milan veteran Zlatan Ibrahimovic had he replaced Stefano Pioli as head coach.

Rangnick was set to take over from Pioli until Milan opted against a change in the dugout amid the club’s 13-match unbeaten streak to end the 2019-20 season.
£#%&! me what a decision

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
The first bit we know, the second we’re guessing. No one is saying the players aren’t shit. It’s just that Ralf has proven to be a bit shit too.

Unread 11-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Buck

Some comments by Rio. I think he has a point about distancing from responsibility.

Quote:
“I don’t agree with the way that he’s airing the dirty laundry in public while he’s still in the hotseat, while he’s still in there.

“It’s nice sometimes for fans, you want to get a bit of insight, but there’s information that he’s letting out [that he shouldn’t be]. You’re still in the job, man, relax, have some respect for the people around you.

“Make waves behind the scenes. Push and pull and jostle for positions and outcomes behind the scenes with people. I’ve said this for a couple of weeks now, he’s saying a lot of stuff to almost distance himself from responsibility. But he has to accept some responsibility that the team has got worse since he’s been in there.”

“For all the great work he’s done at previous clubs, a lot of that was recruitment and bringing players in. He’s been brought in to be a manager and manage this team and navigate them to Champions League football. He’s failed in that department, and that’s undeniable.

“But then he’s shifting blame all over the place and that’s the bit that really I find a little bit distasteful.

“He was brought in as a consultant first and foremost, and then to do the stuff in the changing room, but with the long-term thinking that he will be behind the scenes working out what is needed for this squad from a recruitment perspective.

“He’s offering up names and certain talents that he feels would have huge impact immediately, short-term and long-term, and he’s not being backed – and I think that’s where his frustration lies. He mentioned Luis Diaz, Dusan Vlahovic who went to Juventus, but [United] didn’t move, he said the board declined the moves because they’re waiting for the summer.

“I think his impatience with that and his frustrations are being borne out in his interviews now. I’ll be honest, if I was the club I wouldn’t allow him to do another press conference.

“I don’t want that stuff out in the media. If I’m the person who’s running the club, I’d be saying: ‘Talk to us and we’ll work it out. You might not agree with what I’m saying but you’re employed by us, these are the rules, stay within the boundaries.’

“At the moment, he’s saying stuff and I’m sure the people behind the scenes are raising their eyebrows every time there’s a press conference.”
Closed Thread