United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I don't think will be that naive away from home. Shocking from Emery.
Erm, did you watch us at all away from home last season?

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I worry about United this season, because we're going to be playing 10 yards further up the pitch and our midfield is extremely careless with the ball.
Nah, not away from home......

They were at the halfway line for that 5th...awful defending.

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:47 PM
GBMUFC2020

We should have bought Harvey Barnes, gutted!

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:50 PM
dunk

RB Leipzig 1-0 Munich

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:50 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I worry about United this season, because we're going to be playing 10 yards further up the pitch and our midfield is extremely careless with the ball.
but we bought that missing peice to our midfield, you know that first signing we rushed to get over the line…….at 60m for a player with a year left who his childhood club didn’t think was worth the new contract he wanted.

Or maybe the fact we need to score many more goals than we did last season, have spent 180m and have literally the same attacking players + a 20 year old we “can’t expect too much” from….

not sure how we are better at all.

mount and Antony will be ETH’s maguire

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:53 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
but we bought that missing peice to our midfield, you know that first signing we rushed to get over the line…….at 60m for a player with a year left who his childhood club didn’t think was worth the new contract he wanted.

Or maybe the fact we need to score many more goals than we did last season, have spent 180m and have literally the same attacking players + a 20 year old we “can’t expect too much” from….

Game week 1. Haven't kicked a ball. Have a day off you know nothing bore.

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:56 PM
dunk

Quote:

Absolute £#%&!ing state of you. Mess.

Unread 12-08-2023, 07:59 PM
Ethers

Newcastle have just scored 5 goals against a team that thumped them 3-0 just a few months ago, with literally no new attacking players on the field?!

Can someone explain this please? I thought things didn’t work that way, you could only score more goals and do better by signing attacking players (but not young ones)

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:00 PM
madhattricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
RB Leipzig 1-0 Munich

Kane bringing the winning ways from Tottenham to Bayern. Ha.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Newcastle have just scored 5 goals against a team that thumped them 3-0 just a few months ago, with literally no new attacking players on the field?!

Can someone explain this please? I thought things didn’t work that way, you could only score more goals and do better by signing attacking players (but not young ones)

Or midfield ones.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:06 PM
madhattricks

Newcastle gave Villa an absolute thrashing. Wow.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:11 PM
jem

Quote:
almiron. literally on the field.

also, gordon is way ahead in terms of relative fitness.

and tonali seemed surprisingly attacking.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:15 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
almiron. literally on the field.

also, gordon is way ahead in terms of relative fitness.

and tonali seemed surprisingly attacking.
Do you know what new means pal?

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:16 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:21 PM
jem

Quote:
yes, I do. almiron was new, as in he didn't play that day.

and tonali was making his debut. so quite.... um.... new. maybe you don't think he's an attacking player. maybe you didn't watch the first part of the match.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:25 PM
BigJim

Quote:
You have to go away and meditate on his posts a bit before you truly get them.

"New" is such an abstract concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yes, I do. almiron was new, as in he didn't play that day.

and tonali was making his debut. so quite.... um.... new. maybe you don't think he's an attacking player. maybe you didn't watch the first part of the match.
And there you go... You see?

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell.

Yeah, keep telling people to examine their lives while this is what you do with yours. All those poor Turkish journeyman that got stuck at their clubs this Summer while you were on here moaning about Mount. Criminal.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:29 PM
marlo

Quote:

so mount is gonna help propel us to 75 league goals scored?

gotcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim
You have to go away and meditate on his posts a bit before you truly get them.

"New" is such an abstract concept.

And there you go... You see?

£#%&!ing hell.

Yeah, keep telling people to examine their lives while this is what you do with yours. All those poor Turkish journeyman that got stuck at their clubs this Summer while you were on here moaning about Mount. Criminal.
Without trying to side track the thread , do you know why i can spend my days online hammering home my points .
actually i think you do know why

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:31 PM
dunk

Munich 0-2 RB Leipzig Dani Olmo with both.

Munich need a keeper.

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Munich need a keeper.
Did he mean that turn ? Not sure me

Unread 12-08-2023, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Munich need a keeper.
Erm get Kane off the bench lads
Closed Thread