United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:24 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
He is in London apparently and isn't joining Arsenal...

Spurs? Fat Goth will be thrilled...

Or could be a smokescreen and Barca are flying in. Or could be a ploy to get Liverpool to lower their price on Coutinho...
given that he's in the United commercial office, I doubt he's moving to Barcelona or Spurs

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
given that he's in the United commercial office, I doubt he's moving to Barcelona or Spurs
why you keep on with the bullshit bro?

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:28 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
By trying to buy shite? Good strategy....
Well they've not had much luck when trying to get decent players so far. They're desperate at this stage.

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:31 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Well they've not had much luck when trying to get decent players so far. They're desperate at this stage.

I know - that's my point.

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:41 AM
ZiggyStardust

Chelsea have had a shocking window NQAT

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:43 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
why you keep on with the bullshit bro?
I'm hearing that He's whatsapped you to ask you to go along with it because the idiots on Fred will believe anything

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:51 AM
20 times

Quote:
Their transfer policy seems scattergun at best.

Drinkwater, Mahrez, Ox - they haven't got a £#%&!ing clue.
There's been a lot of talk of Chelsea not having signed players but they've bought a defender, midfielder and a striker for around £130m

Unread 31-08-2017, 11:59 AM
lindelof

20 Times, I agree, I don't think there business thus far has been that bad. They've added Bakayoko, Ruddiger and Morata and they still look a good side who will definitely challenging. Just not sure why they are so desperate to sign shite like Drinkwater and Ox. Drinkwater won't get a game and I can only think they wanted to sign Ox as cover for right wing back as they don't have cover at present for Moses.

I can understand Lllorente as a backup striker but it won't be the be all and end all for them if they don't make any more signings.

Unread 31-08-2017, 12:01 PM
20 times

Quote:
20 Times, I agree, I don't think there business thus far has been that bad. They've added Bakayoko, Ruddiger and Morata and they still look a good side who will definitely challenging. Just not sure why they are so desperate to sign shite like Drinkwater and Ox. Drinkwater won't get a game and I can only think they wanted to sign Ox as cover for right wing back as they don't have cover at present for Moses.

I can understand Lllorente as a backup striker but it won't be the be all and end all for them if they don't make any more signings.
I agree on the scattergun approach. They seem to be desperate to sign shite

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:05 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
There's been a lot of talk of Chelsea not having signed players but they've bought a defender, midfielder and a striker for around £130m
But they have lost 3 of their "spine" so they are the same as last year in so far as numbers are concerned and remember they did not have any European football last year!! they need more "bodies"

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:14 PM
utd99

Way they all cover their mouths whenever they speak these days. As if anyone really gives a £#%&!.

Sturridge was doing it when he came on as sub against Arsenal, as though Wenger secretly had a lip reader with binoculars stationed in the opposite stand. Arsene, apparently the instructions are 'don't get injured'...over.

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:15 PM
dunk

Sounds like nothing is happening with Mahrez, just flew to Paris so he was in Europe on the off chance..

Clutching at straws the poor lad.

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sounds like nothing is happening with Mahrez, just flew to Paris so he was in Europe on the off chance..

He's taken 'doing a Berahino' to the next level.

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:21 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Reports he has landed in Barcelona

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:22 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Reports he has landed in Barcelona
Berahino?

Unread 31-08-2017, 01:23 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Berahino?

Unread 31-08-2017, 05:10 PM
lindelof

Quote:

A more luxurious Odemwinge ploy it seems. Beats driving down the M1.

Hope it pays off for the lad.

Unread 31-08-2017, 05:26 PM
utd99

"Sorry Antonio, everyone good seems to have gone, all we have left is a long list of over priced shite. So who do you want off it?"

Unread 31-08-2017, 05:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
"Sorry Antonio, everyone good seems to have gone, all we have left is a long list of over priced shite. So who do you want off it?"

Or no-one... whatever.

Unread 31-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Or no-one... whatever.
Was going to say you were being harsh but, I now realise you said Whatever
Closed Thread