United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2013, 09:10 PM
saffers

Would be vvg2c Varela v Henriquez in the final. Suspect Kondoggers, Paulie P and Big Kurt Zouma will have something to say tho. Can see why Ferie was keen on big Kurters.

Unread 07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Not bad for a shi'ite team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
A rather more sunni outlook for them right now, though
:shakehead:

Unread 07-07-2013, 09:33 PM
S/Side.Red

121st-minute winner for Ghana; 4-3.

Chile were out on their feet towards the end of extra time. Ghana looked like the match had just kicked off

Unread 07-07-2013, 10:48 PM
red in cumbria

Chile had their chances to win it in ET as well, though. Cracking game

Unread 07-07-2013, 11:27 PM
andyroo

When does Henriques join up with the squad then? When they're back from the tour?

Good to see him get a couple of goals.

Unread 08-07-2013, 08:09 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Would be vvg2c Varela v Henriquez in the final. Suspect Kondoggers, Paulie P and Big Kurt Zouma will have something to say tho. Can see why Ferie was keen on big Kurters.
ffs, my initial reaction to that last sentence was that Zouma must had moved on recently without me realising. Took a few seconds for it to dawn on me. It will be a while before this all truly settles in

Unread 08-07-2013, 09:42 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
ffs, my initial reaction to that last sentence was that Zouma must had moved on recently without me realising. Took a few seconds for it to dawn on me. It will be a while before this all truly settles in

Ferie and his scouts got the french market on lock tbfbellion.

Would have been cool to see Varane, Pogba, Kurters and Kondoggers run things for United and France together.

Unread 08-07-2013, 04:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Ferie and his scouts got the french market on lock tbfbellion.

Would have been cool to see Varane, Pogba, Kurters and Kondoggers run things for United and France together.
It's a hell of a foursome potentially. Lucas Digne also outstanding at left-back; another possible replacement for Pat, imo.

Unread 08-07-2013, 04:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
It's a hell of a foursome potentially. Lucas Digne also outstanding at left-back; another possible replacement for Pat, imo.
Going to the scousers surely, along with Huntelaar.

Klass and Digne.

Unread 08-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Klass and Digne.
Ffs

Unread 08-07-2013, 04:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Klass and Digne.
Genuine LOL.

Unread 13-07-2013, 04:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Not gotten to see much of this tourney but not shocked that everyone is beside themselves with Juan Fernando Quintero (name :cool)

Would be ridiculous if we signed both Thiago and Quinteroers, heavenly blessed football. Imagine those 2 with Kaggers and Carrick in a midfield diamond?. £#%&! wingers man.

I thought he had completely signed for genoa but it seems they only signed a co-ownership deal. Porto and Benfica still linked to fully buy him out for 10m euros. Why on earth would we not be in for him, esp given recent links?

I'm shocked that Inter haven't followed up on him, some serious #@&%!ation in their management. They have behaved like complete loons in the last couple of years, Kovacic and Icardi apart. Guarin a very good player but that was an obvious move.

€5m

Unread 13-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Vedder

Porto will be flogging him for 40m in few years nqat why can't we pick up these youngsters ffs our scouts are a bunch of useless @#%&!s.

Saffers should be our scout imho

Unread 13-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Porto will be flogging him for 40m in few years nqat why can't we pick up these youngsters ffs our scouts are a bunch of useless @#%&!s.

Saffers should be our scout imho
Because Porto only own about 10% of him.

Unread 13-07-2013, 08:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Because Porto only own about 10% of him.
50% with an option to buy the rest. Similar routine they always do. Incredible deal, really. Minimal scope for loss; huge scope for profit.

Final on now. Varela on the bench for Uruguay. Pogba looking a cut above everyone on the pitch :shakehead:

Unread 13-07-2013, 09:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
50% with an option to buy the rest. Similar routine they always do. Incredible deal, really. Minimal scope for loss; huge scope for profit.

Final on now. Varela on the bench for Uruguay. Pogba looking a cut above everyone on the pitch :shakehead:
Just tuned in, tbf this Uruguay team is average bar 2 or 3 solidish players.

We could do a lot worse than Kondogbia.

Unread 13-07-2013, 09:03 PM
saffers

Quote:

€5m
Nothing against Moyesiah but shit like this makes me wish we appointed some south american randomer who'd fill our squad with quinteros. 5 mill ffs, sickening.

Can't we be mates with Kia Joorabchian again. Paulinho and Oscar for a combined £37m ffs(nearly illaraemendis price). Can't forget how cool he was when he brought us carlitos on loan for 2 years. Come back Kia.

Unread 13-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Switching Off

Varela benched I think, came on towards the end of normal time.

Pogba playing :shakehead:

Unread 13-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Switching Off

Pogba's pen

Unread 14-07-2013, 10:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Nothing against Moyesiah but shit like this makes me wish we appointed some south american randomer who'd fill our squad with quinteros. 5 mill ffs, sickening.

Can't we be mates with Kia Joorabchian again. Paulinho and Oscar for a combined £37m ffs(nearly illaraemendis price). Can't forget how cool he was when he brought us carlitos on loan for 2 years. Come back Kia.
I'm surprised major clubs haven't gone for Quintero based on what he did in Turkey.

Porto and assorted investors will want a fortune for him in a year or two.
Closed Thread