United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: do you want argentina and portugal to qualify for the world cup?
yes, i want to see tevez, heinze, deco and carvalho in the world cup 22 34.38%
no, £#%&! them off 31 48.44%
that french winger's head is really big 19 29.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 13-10-2009, 11:10 PM
The Watcher

Default Re: "i really hope argentina and portugal get through, don't want a world cup without ronaldo and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
What is it with your hatred of England? Explain please.

Unread 13-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Coracao

Default Re: "i really hope argentina and portugal get through, don't want a world cup without ronaldo and me

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
So, you hate England because the press crucified him for being sent off and people in the country booed him.

Erm...ok.

Unread 13-10-2009, 11:14 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
So, you hate England because the press crucified him for being sent off and people in the country booed him.

Erm...ok.
I've hated people for a lot less.

Unread 13-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I've hated people for a lot less.
I find that reasoning pretty pathetic tbh.

Not that i'm too arsed, I just find it strange with your comments that you'd like to see 'England humiliated'. City-esque tbf fair.

Unread 13-10-2009, 11:19 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I find that reasoning pretty pathetic tbh.

Not that i'm too arsed, I just find it strange with your comments that you'd like to see 'England humiliated'. City-esque tbf fair.
Obviously

Each to their own - I hope you enjoy spending the summer cheering on the likes of 'Stevie G', 'JT', 'Lamps', Ashley Cole and the rest

Unread 13-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Obviously

Each to their own - I hope you enjoy spending the summer cheering on the likes of 'Stevie G', 'JT', 'Lamps', Ashley Cole and the rest
I'll enjoy watching my country play in the world cup, thanks. Rather than hoping they get humiliated

Unread 14-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Harri Jaffa

[size="6"]come on scotland
Closed Thread