United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:55 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

"I said there will be days like this, we have plans in the summer. You can see the improvement, now we just need the goals."

Unread 20-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Neo

Quote:
"Danny Welbeck!!!"

Unread 20-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

"We want to finish the season on a high, we will do everything we can to try and make that happen."

On a £#%&!ing high? What high is there left you stupid £#%&!ing little Scottish bastard? Beating Norwich or £#%&!ing Southampton? £#%&! off.

The only £#%&!ing high I want is you tied %@#$&!s first to a £#%&!ing pickup and driven at high speed from lands end to john o £#%&!ing groats.

£#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 20-04-2014, 07:05 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

"There are three games left, these players need to show they have got what it takes to win."

Unread 20-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
"There are three games left, these players need to show they have got what it takes to win."
He can't even get that right.

Unread 21-04-2014, 07:27 AM
believe

David Moyes reacts to the 2-0 loss at Goodison Park: “If we couldn’t score, we should have defended better, because we gave Everton two goals today.”

He's £#%&!ing lost it, he's basically running round windmilling with his eyes shut.

Unread 21-04-2014, 09:04 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

"We played well first half, lots of possession. We deserved a 0 - 0."

Keane

Unread 21-04-2014, 03:35 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

"The fans I am pretty sure know I have a tough job to do."

Unread 21-04-2014, 03:48 PM
doudou

"David you're sacked"

- "We need to try and aspire not to be getting the sack at this moment in time. Everybody wants to remain in work and we'll continue to try and do that and see if we can make it work."

Unread 21-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Aman27deep

"David £#%&! off and take your three stooges with you"

"I'll try to make that difficult for you"

Unread 21-04-2014, 05:50 PM
red in cumbria

"I have been told to clear my desk within 24 hours - that will be a difficult task to accomplish, but I will try"

Unread 21-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Zorg

"I wasn't given a fair crack of the whip at United" - every week for the rest of his life.

Unread 21-04-2014, 05:59 PM
doudou

"the FA have got what they want now, no doubt about that" (taps nose)

Unread 21-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Chipsauce

"I tried my best and if given more time I'm sure I'd have tried even harder, the club tried to back me as I tried to get CL football"

"I will try my best to clear my desk but I know I'll be up against it and all I can do is try. The wife will try and pick me up outside carrington later and we'll try and go on holiday for a while to try and clear my head"

Unread 21-04-2014, 06:04 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

"Look, following on from sir Alex was always going to be difficult. I know the truth."

Unread 01-07-2014, 07:59 PM
saffers

This thread could become a book.

Fascinating insight into where Moyes went wrong and how much more insane he became as his position grew more and more uncertain.

What a crazy old scot.

Worst thing he said?

Moyes: "There are always miracles at Christmas. Let's hope there could be one for RvP and Carrick. You never know."

Unread 01-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Aspiring to be like city and claiming underdog status to Liverpool at hone still top them for me.

Unread 01-07-2014, 08:06 PM
red in cumbria

Nah, "would have taken a point (at Cardiff) before the game" and - most infamously of all - "we'll make it difficult for Newcastle" (at home, a match United had not lost for four decades)

YOU WEREN'T AT BASTARD EVERTON ANY MORE, YOU GOD-BOTHERING PORRIDGE WITH SALT EATING DOUR JOCK @#%&!

Unread 01-07-2014, 08:06 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I would have taken the draw before the match.

Unread 01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Aspiring to be like city and claiming underdog status to Liverpool at hone still top them for me.
Yep you're right, just searched up my posts in this thread and i was actually the guy who posted these sickeners id erased from my mind.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=663

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=803

great gifs too tbf
Closed Thread