United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I would exclude Newcastle from that - they played well. And City was a freak.

Blackburn is the one which stands out for me - still utterly unforgivable :shakehead:
did they £#%&! play well:shakehead:...they got a non-existent penalty and we battered them from start to finish ....we missed 5 or 6 unbelievable chances they stuck 10 men behind the ball and hung on

Blackburn played better than £#%&!ing Newcastle ffs

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Besides the result the worst thing about yesterday for me was that we scored some £#%&!ing awesome goals and I'm not going to watch them again due to the result.
Said the same thing yesterday 10 minutes to go and I'm looking forward to MOTD. Now I hate football

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:29 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Not a patch on my midget imo.
did you capture it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Y

You know what for me the rot set in with the wigan game, should have pit our best team out including scholesy, we could have sunbed him or evem rested him against villa, a draw losing that game gave city a glimmer of hope.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Besides the result the worst thing about yesterday for me was that we scored some £#%&!ing awesome goals and I'm not going to watch them again due to the result.

This game is already filed in the 'too painful to be watch again' category.

A category that has expanded too quickly this season.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
did they £#%&! play well:shakehead:...they got a non-existent penalty and we battered them from start to finish ....we missed 5 or 6 unbelievable chances they stuck 10 men behind the ball and hung on

Blackburn played better than £#%&!ing Newcastle ffs
I meant at their place, obviously. Didn't the OP??

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I meant at their place, obviously. Didn't the OP??
apologies thought you meant the draw at home.....we were shite at their place but they have been very good at h ome so I certainly wouldn't put losing 3-0 to them as the same as losing to Blackburn and Wigan who could both go down, the Jawdies could finish top three

but they were still shite at OT and that was more of a travesty than the 3-0 we got what we deserved that night £#%&! all

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I can't believe it was only two weeks ago that we were eight points clear and Rene was mouthing off about how he knew City wouldn't win the title. Good times
Quote:
“United are accustomed to the pressure involved in going for the title.

“City are in a position to win the league for the first time in a long while but that is breaking them up. I thought they wouldn’t hold out to the end.”
Yeah, nice one. #@&%!.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:40 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, nice one. #@&%!.
I think the interview was on Dutch telly the day before the Wigan game. The @#%&! should be sacked in the summer, £#%&!ing cretin.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Yeah, nice one. #@&%!.
needs flooring for that load of %@#$&!s. clog wearing £#%&!oh

united have handled the run-in abysmally. fancy resting in one of your only tough remaining fixtures to scholes to ensure he is fresh for £#%&!ing villa at old trafford 5 days later :shakehead:

awful from ferie that. really piss poor

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Yeah, nice one. #@&%!.
Hope he dies asap.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:46 PM
The Return of JC

That is £#%&!ing shameful and embarrassing from Renee. Stfu, you stupid bastard!

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Sparky***

Blame Muelensteiner all you like.

Fact is, and this is indisputable, we invested very poorly in the summer & we're now paying the price.

De Gea aside, we've pissed £34million up the wall on Ashley Young and Spacker Jones. For that money we could have got at least one top quality midfielder or maybe two really good ones.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I think the interview was on Dutch telly the day before the Wigan game. The @#%&! should be sacked in the summer, £#%&!ing cretin.
Seems so at odds with Fergie's personality. You'd never get him saying something like that.

I remember thinking the same about Phelan a few times when he gave interviews to the BBC. Often seemed on a completely different page to Fergie.

Pair of numpties.

Unread 23-04-2012, 04:58 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Blame Muelensteiner all you like.Fact is, and this is indisputable, we invested very poorly in the summer & we're now paying the price.

De Gea aside, we've pissed £34million up the wall on Ashley Young and Spacker Jones. For that money we could have got at least one top quality midfielder or maybe two really good ones.
Nobody is blaming him, but it's a concern that members of the coaching staff are counting their chickens and the performances reflect this. I agree about the investment in a wider sense, but yesterday and Wigan was purely because we were complacent and took our eye off the ball.

Unread 23-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Zorg

Fergie has too many yes men. I think Queiroz and even Kidd challenged him more. Sometimes it didn't work out, like when Kidd wanted John Hartson (), but in general that's what you need. Phelan probably just says 'yes boss, two in midfield boss, ok boss'.

I've no idea really, I just want to blame someone and Phelan will do for now.

Unread 23-04-2012, 05:02 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Fergie has too many yes men. I think Queiroz and even Kidd challenged him more. Sometimes it didn't work out, like when Kidd wanted John Hartson (), but in general that's what you need. Phelan probably just says 'yes boss, two in midfield boss, ok boss'.

Summed up by the balloon thing at Chelsea. Just told him to '£#%&! off'. Phelan didn't wince. Like it happens regularly.

Unread 23-04-2012, 05:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

To be honest, Phelan pretty much confirmed it in that interview someone put up on here a couple of months ago. "I basicallly do £#%&! all" was the general message. It was almost painful to read.

Unread 23-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
To be honest, Phelan pretty much confirmed it in that interview someone put up on here a couple of months ago. "I basicallly do £#%&! all" was the general message. It was almost painful to read.

Any chance we can arrange to have him killed, and Queiroz kidnapped and brought to Manchester, all by the weekend?

Unread 23-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Unread 23-04-2012, 05:16 PM
andyroo

Pops a mean balloon tbf.