United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
You just know a massive part of him coming in is due to him being a yes man to fergie. Much as I love the man and am thankful for everything he's done for united, but when he retires (well, now ) I don't want him £#%&!ing interfering. Recipe for disaster.
Too late.

Moyes is blatantly a result if fergie interfering

And its only the beginning

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
You just know a massive part of him coming in is due to him being a yes man to fergie. Much as I love the man and am thankful for everything he's done for united, but when he retires (well, now ) I don't want him £#%&!ing interfering. Recipe for disaster.
Ericca knows.

Just go greggie. Just goooooooo!

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Like properly £#%&!ing gutted. It's completely sunk in now. £#%&!ing hell. Fergie's retirement in itself is enough to make you depressed, but coupled with Moyes' imminent arrival it's been a horrific day.
It's shit

ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
With the greatest respect, you know £#%&! all really.
And neither does anyone else but doesn't stop them chirping up does it.

Der Kaiser

Fergie should not have been involved in deciding who is replacement was going to be, it's £#%&!ing ridiculous.

Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseGodNo
Why would Giggs as assistant be good?

No coaching experience yet he'd be the number 2 of the biggest club in the world?

Or am I missing something?
As opposed to Phelan? He's been taking his coaching badges, is respected throughout the club and when/if moyes £#%&!s it up he can take over

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:25 PM
wonky no

Quote:
IMO it would have been better for Mourinho to come in, win a trophy or two take the stigma away of Sir Alex's replacement, when he leaves after a few years to take over another club THEN look at someone like Moyes?

BUT my guess is Mourinho wouldn't want to take the job while Sir Alex is still hovering over him, also Sir Alex's back room staff will likely stay under Moyes IMO

+ Moyes is a cheap yes man that Sir Alex can control
why does fergie want to contol the new manager?

PleaseGodNo

Mourinho coming in would mean a lot of people at the club loosing their jobs

Moyes coming would mean a lot of people keeping their jobs

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Like properly £#%&!ing gutted. It's completely sunk in now. £#%&!ing hell. Fergie's retirement in itself is enough to make you depressed, but coupled with Moyes' imminent arrival it's been a horrific day.
Retired my arse!

Wake up.carlo. Bring back big Ron.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:26 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
why does fergie want to contol the new manager?
Because he's a control freak?

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
The Return of JC

Where is this idea that he is a yes man coming from? and why would Fergie want to play puppet master. I can completely understand people feeling uninspired by Moyes, but suggesting things about him like that is just moaning for moaning's sake tbhnewtofredpol

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The law@#%&! knows.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Barracuda

It's not that he's certain to fail, he might indeed turn out to do a hell of a job - for me it's the fact that he hasn't done a single thing to warrant getting the job. This is after all arguably the very biggest managerial appointment that there has ever been...

...And it's gone to a guy who once won a Division 2 Title and who has managed to keep a mid-sized Club in mid-table for the best part of a decade

I just cannot get my head around it at all, it's a monumental penny pinching risk employing a guy for a job, the like of which he has not even remotely had any previous experience of whatsoever, no credentials at all that suggests he will be able to handle it??

I'm all for giving the bloke a chance, but £#%&! me I'd have been far happier with someone who had been there and done a similar job at a similar Club before.

elhombre

i'm pissed, but i'd rather have big ron than moyles. seriously.

PleaseGodNo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
As opposed to Phelan? He's been taking his coaching badges, is respected throughout the club and when/if moyes £#%&!s it up he can take over
Do you think he'd be ready to take over the biggest job in world football after having next to no experience as an assistant?

Also just because he taken his coaching badges does not mean he's capable enough to be a premier league assistant especially at UTD

IMO

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Alan

Quote:
Why would Giggs as assistant be good?

No coaching experience yet he'd be the number 2 of the biggest club in the world?

Or am I missing something?
Bug eyes has no champions league experience but they don't see that as a problem.

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:30 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
we should make him manager

Unread 08-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i'm pissed, but i'd rather have big ron than moyles. seriously.
Getting pissed was the shout....horrid horrid day.

Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Do you think he'd be ready to take over the biggest job in world football after having next to no experience as an assistant?

Also just because he taken his coaching badges does not mean he's capable enough to be a premier league assistant especially at UTD

IMO
Worked for Pep, dogleash.

We would soon know if he was capable.

PleaseGodNo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Bug eyes has no champions league experience but they don't see that as a problem.
This is true....

Closed Thread