United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
£160m might just get Pogba and Griezmann.

Another £50m on Aubameyang and we'd only be a couple of players short
Yep. Then we'd have only had to spend £400m in 3 years to compete with Leicester.

Unread 19-05-2016, 07:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yep. Then we'd have only had to spend £400m in 3 years to compete with Leicester.

Unread 19-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Sparky***

He's not a "cheque book manager" though eh?

Unread 19-05-2016, 07:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He's not a "cheque book manager" though eh?
From Mourinho's no1 fan

United need quality. They've done brilliantly with the youngsters (unlike Mourinho has ever done) but they need to spend on some top boys regardless of who the manager is. And just like all the other big clubs are likely to do.

And, of course, just like you have moaned and implored them to do for pretty much your whole time on here.

Unread 19-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
From Mourinho's no1 fan

United need quality. They've done brilliantly with the youngsters (unlike Mourinho has ever done) but they need to spend on some top boys regardless of who the manager is. And just like all the other big clubs are likely to do.

And, of course, just like you have moaned and implored them to do for pretty much your whole time on here.
Mourinho isn't manchester united manager. Louis Van Gaal is.

You're saying all he needs is another £200m on top of the £250m he's already spent on players like Rojo, Darmian, Memphis, Schneiderlin....the players who you totally blame for everything that's gone wrong this season.

But now you're saying he needs superstars in order to even reach the minimum requirement.

You're all over the place son, you're a mess.

Take a look at this and tell me it's acceptable.

Unread 19-05-2016, 07:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Mourinho isn't manchester united manager. Louis Van Gaal is.

You're saying all he needs is another £200m on top of the £250m he's already spent on players like Rojo, Darmian, Memphis, Schneiderlin....the players who you totally blame for everything that's gone wrong this season.

But now you're saying he needs superstars in order to even reach the minimum requirement.

You're all over the place son, you're a mess.

Take a look at this and tell me it's acceptable.
I think you're imagining a conversation about Van Gaal that isn't happening. I've spoken about what United need, which I reckon is pretty much agreed on by the vast majority of fans.

But again, chequebook snide from a top Mourinho advocate That table indicates they've spent more than anyone in the last five years and he had them bottom half of the table.

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

united have thrown the chequebook around under van gaal and would have done the same a lot more under moyes as well if they hadn't £#%&!ed up the summer of 2013 so abysmally.

not sure what the point of showing a 5 year table is though?

fact is post-fergie not only has united tax been paid, not only has woodward stuck a £#%&!ing huge cherry on top but also we're less attractive and are overpaying on that as well - so 3 united hikes per deal, pretty much. on top of that the prices have gone up as well and are likely to go up even more - our 12 to 18m players are now 25 to 30m or whatever, basically. the problem is people's expectations haven't changed and why should they? if herrera was a 12m punt then fine. but a 25m punt? well, it looks bad doesn't it...

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
From Mourinho's no1 fan

Mourinho's a cheque book manaher?

Most expensive signing is Sheva, still. He didn't even want Shevagol.

Quote:
£160m might just get Pogba and Griezmann.

Another £50m on Aubameyang and we'd only be a couple of players short

It's by far the more imperative change this summer, to get some real quality. But dreams of Stones, Pogba and Aubameyang will soon turn to realities of unknown Scandinavian centre-backs, Lassana Diarra and Mario Gomez.
Diarra is mint btw.

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho's a cheque book manaher?

Most expensive signing is Sheva, still. He didn't even want Shevagol.

Diarra is mint btw.
Mourinho has invariably chosen the club with the largest budget in the league. Chelsea recently probably the first time he hasn't.

Anyway, manager talk irrelevant. I don't expect LvG to be in charge this time next week. It's about what United need.

Fan of Lass, tbf. Just not the right direction is it.

I feel a "who would you buy/sell" thread coming on tbh

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:31 PM
saffers

100% on board for lass

and Ben Arthur for that matter

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
100% on board for lass

Big Hatz under your boy Mou?

Loving some of our links with players atm tbf. Sane, Auba, Stones, P-Double.

Going to be a massive letdown.

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
100% on board for lass

No thanks

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
100% on board for lass

And you talk about everyone else settling for average ffs

Unread 19-05-2016, 08:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
And you talk about everyone else settling for average ffs

Average huh

Unread 19-05-2016, 09:19 PM
dunk

What, in France? Wow!? look forward to seeing him at the Euro's..

Unread 19-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Ethers

Diarra ffs

Have I travelled back in time ten years?

Unread 19-05-2016, 09:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Diarra ffs

Have I travelled back in time ten years?
I thought he'd retired or was in Russia or somewhere

Always liked Ben Arfa tbf, but he's £#%&!ing mental and not in a good way.

Unread 26-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Baron

Apparently Dani Alves is nailed on to join Juve, and Mascherano is also in talks... you can't see two (top quality) Barca players leaving for Juve & one not going back the other way in some form?

Unread 26-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Rashnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Apparently Dani Alves is nailed on to join Juve, and Mascherano is also in talks... you can't see two (top quality) Barca players leaving for Juve & one not going back the other way in some form?
No, just means that they'll go very hard after Bellerin.

Pogba is too expensive for them (and carries the ball too much for that team).

Unread 09-08-2016, 04:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Struggling to give £#%&! about poggers, yeah he'll turn out excellent most likely but who loses out more by not being patient or being a greedy @#%&!? We're manchester united, if he lets some fat dutch pizza maker decide that he will play in worn down, half empty stadiums in italy instead of old trafford then all power to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31802475

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_7cY27fKvI

:shakehead:

£#%&!ing Ferguson. He wants shooting for this mess.
I think I may have wished death on Ferie at least 3 times on this thread
Closed Thread