United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:41 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
exactly....I'll even sort him that ticket beside me if he promises to do it at the Scousers game....then runs on the picth and @#%&!s Suarez...then Moyes obviously
Sorted

I'll speak to TPMM to make sure she allows GED to go to the game that day

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Sorted

I'll speak to TPMM to make sure she allows GED to go to the game that day

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Aman27deep

There are at least four games of importance left this season. Olympiakos Home and Away. City at home, and Liverpool at home. I'm 100% sure he will lose at least two of them, therefore I wouldn't fire Moyes before that - otherwise after he's gone the Moyes apologists will have an excuse.

Unread 13-02-2014, 09:54 PM
Shooter McGavin

Whenever this gets posted on I'm hoping for the news

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:01 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Whenever this gets posted on I'm hoping for the news
Which is why I think the OP should change the title of the thread to: Moyes has to be sacked TONIGHT (but hasn't been). Clever title, as it stands...could rank up there with Real Girls in a few months...

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
yeah, sack him, he knows £#%&! all about football, I've no idea why Ferguson recommended him the useless @#%&!. He should read Fred, he'd be sorted for tactics and shit.
We know why Frogson appointed him. Because he is a crony of his - maybe even more importantly, a SCOTTISH crony.

Rationalise all you want - it really *is* as devastatingly simple as that :shakehead:

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:14 PM
liamb123

Can someone offer up *some* hope that he will be gone by the summer please?

Just anything. No matter how unlikely.

Anything.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:23 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb123
Can someone offer up *some* hope that he will be gone by the summer please?

Just anything. No matter how unlikely.

Anything.
don't do it to yourself mate. It's the hope that gets you in the end.

There's NO CHANCE that he's going anywhere. It was bound to happen that we'd drop like a £#%&!ing stone after Fergie left. I mean look at all the other big Clubs who changed manager in the summer, they're all struggling like £#%&! too.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

There's NO CHANCE that he's going anywhere. It was bound to happen that we'd drop like a £#%&!ing stone after Fergie left. I mean look at all the other big Clubs who changed manager in the summer, they're all struggling like £#%&! too.
Bayern must be kicking themselves. Guardiola and Mourinho available and they get the manager of Eintracht Frankfurt

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:28 PM
saffers

Quote:

Look at our fixtures in March. He's toast. A team filled with players who want him out will not beat Olympiakos, Liverpool and City.

They couldnt even beat fulham and arsenal teams in truly laughable form.

I actually want him to stay and finish the season as with him around we are capable of finishing 8th or lower. Whatever avoids the europa league.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:30 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

I think this can already go down as the worst managerial appointment in British football history. I can barely believe this has happened. He takes over the Champions, with a core of players who won five of the last seven titles, is handed £64 million to improve it (the largest transfer fund ever given to a United manager) and inherits Januzaj, the finest player to come through the ranks in twenty years. Despite this, he promptly produces the club's worst season in over a generation while playing the sort of football last seen at 'crazy gang' era Wimbledon, but without the results.

RvP, Rooney, Mata, Kagawa, Januzaj, Carrick, Rafael, Jones etc al at his disposal and he's got them lumping it into the box, hoping for knock downs :shakehead:

The £#%&!ing state of it.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Look at our fixtures in March. He's toast. A team filled with players who want him out will not beat Olympiakos, Liverpool and City.

They couldnt even beat fulham and arsenal teams in truly laughable form.

I actually want him to stay and finish the season as with him around we are capable of finishing 8th or lower. Whatever avoids the europa league.
we're finishing 7th and there's nothing he can do about it.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

I think this can already go down as the worst managerial appointment in British football history. I can barely believe this has happened. He takes over the Champions, with a core of players who won five of the last seven titles, is handed £64 million to improve it (the largest transfer fund ever given to a United manager) and inherits Januzaj, the finest player to come through the ranks in twenty years. Despite this, he promptly produces club's worst season in over a generation while playing the sort of football last seen at the 'crazy gang' era Wimbledon, but without the results.

RvP, Rooney, Mata, Kagawa, Januzaj, Carrick, Rafael, Jones etc al at his disposal and he's got them lumping it into the box, hoping for knock downs :shakehead:

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

I think this can already go down as the worst managerial appointment in British football history. I can barely believe this has happened. He takes over the Champions, with a core of players who won five of the last seven titles, is handed £64 million to improve it (the largest transfer fund ever given to a United manager) and inherits Januzaj, the finest player to come through the ranks in twenty years. Despite this, he promptly produces club's worst season in over a generation while playing the sort of football last seen at the 'crazy gang' era Wimbledon, but without the results.

It's an abomination - pure and simple. None of my Abu mates can believe it. Some even feel a bit sorry for us. Moyes has even begun to destroy the reason why people hated us so much - the £#%&!ing flid.

It is the worst appointment in British footballing history.

I filled in a survey on the singing section for the club the other day just so I could leave anti moyes bile in the comments section. I'm in my 40's ffs and he's reduced me to activities not becoming of my age. Had a few odd £#%&!s aswell recently - just to alleviate the stress. Wtf?

Mid moyes crisis.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Please make this :gollum:

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

I think this can already go down as the worst managerial appointment in British football history. I can barely believe this has happened. He takes over the Champions, with a core of players who won five of the last seven titles, is handed £64 million to improve it (the largest transfer fund ever given to a United manager) and inherits Januzaj, the finest player to come through the ranks in twenty years. Despite this, he promptly produces the club's worst season in over a generation while playing the sort of football last seen at 'crazy gang' era Wimbledon, but without the results.

at least we know for sure why he bought Fellaini now at least...

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:49 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

It's an abomination - pure and simple. None of my Abu mates can believe it. Some even feel a bit sorry for us. Moyes has even begun to destroy the reason why people hated us so much - the £#%&!ing flid.

It is the worst appointment in British footballing history.

I filled in a survey on the singing section for the club the other day just so I could leave anti moyes bile in the comments section. I'm in my 40's ffs and he's reduced me to activities not becoming of my age. Had a few odd £#%&!s aswell recently - just to alleviate the stress. Wtf?

Mid moyes crisis.
The best part of all this is that United won't even remove him. In fact, they're seriously suggesting he'll be given almost double the amount this summer to 'fix' it.

The £#%&!ing team were champions in May, now this @#%&!'s arrived it needs a £160+ million overhaul Is there a more disorganised institution around atm? It's insane.

The moment the stupid £#%&! suggested Fellaini was the answer to United's joke of a midfield, Woodward should have begun looking for a replacement.

Every wet dream the abu's have had for the last twenty years is coming true and it was all perfectly avoidable. I don't know what the £#%&! else this silly @#%&! has to do to get sacked. £#%&!ing hell :shakehead:

Mourinho wanted the job in the summer. Jose Mourinho ffs. Give him the champions & £60 million, I'm sure he'd manage a bit better than seventh in the £#%&!ing table.

I could £#%&!ing chin Fergie atm. Jobs for the boys #@&%!.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:54 PM
teflon_terry

Truth bombs raining down on this thread.

One of the most mind-numbingly stupid and conceited decisions in sporting history.

Unread 13-02-2014, 10:56 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The scale of it will only truly be appreciated and beheld with the benefit of hindsight. It'll go down as an example of exactly what not to do when replacing a long serving manager. I have never in my life seen a team fall off like this.
If only there had been an example from United's recent history of a legendary manager 'retiring', becoming a director, installing an uninspiring & unqualified successor which resulted in the club's decline. All the previous mistakes could have been avoided

Unread 13-02-2014, 11:01 PM
BarryX

One of his biggest mistakes has been the public impression that he's been painting of the team/players he took over with: that they aren't quite good enough and they need luck to win. His public pursuit of a replacement for one of the most popular players in the dressing team, from the offset (i.e saying to the media he wanted Baines), can't of helped his cause.

When we played Madrid last year we genuinely looked like their equals, over 180 minutes (I'd even say most people thought we were the better team); we were the clear champions of England. I've been hoping that he can turn it round, but have a gut feeling that it's going to get a lot worse before we see an improvement.

He's ripped the soul out the team, pure and simple, and only a Champions League final/win could redeem the worse I've felt about any manager in my 35 years as a Red.
Closed Thread