United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:28 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Well on one side its been said that Real wouldn't lose Casillas or Barca wouldn't lose Messi. Well is the point thatthey are better clubs than us whose players never want to move? Or do they keep players who want to move? If it's the latter, most here wouldn't want that.
the fact is, when it comes down to it, Latin players think Real & Barca are the biggest clubs in the world. that's what they grew up with. they will always see those two clubs (Real especially) as bigger and better clubs.

nft.

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
the fact is, when it comes down to it, Latin players think Real & Barca are the biggest clubs in the world. that's what they grew up with. they will always see those two clubs (Real especially) as bigger and better clubs.

nft.
That's basically true yes. Not sure similar can be said of Milan. Doesn't matter anyway, either he'll stay or he'll go and we'll have shedloads of cash to replace him, which I think we can.

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:31 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
That's basically true yes. Not sure similar can be said of Milan. Doesn't matter anyway, either he'll stay or he'll go and we'll have shedloads of cash to replace him, which I think we can.
i'm not arsed anymore tbh. just want to know one way or another. nft.

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:31 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate

nft.
blah blah blah blah blah blah

BLAH

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Harri Jaffa

If you were a young player and you can either be paid 50 grand a week, play with some top player but live in the sunshine and eat nice food you would probably not be that bothered about earning another 10 grand a week and live in rainy Manchester eating crappy food, with the possibility of being the target of hate crimes by Rangers fans at any given opportunity i'm sure you'd chose the 50 grand a week option

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
If you were a young player and you can either be paid 50 grand a week, play with some top player but live in the sunshine and eat nice food you would probably not be that bothered about earning another 10 grand a week and live in rainy Manchester eating crappy food, with the possibility of being the target of hate crimes by Rangers fans at any given opportunity i'm sure you'd chose the 50 grand a week option
Should we disband the club then and just gather in hooded cloaks at weekends to chant "We're doomed, doomed" at Old Trafford?

Unread 06-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Should we disband the club then and just gather in hooded cloaks at weekends to chant "We're doomed, doomed" at Old Trafford?
As long as they are nice cosy waterproofs cloaks that are stain resistent to vomit and chip fat
Closed Thread