United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:25 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
So nice u defending ur boyfriend
It wasn't a defence, I was merely stating a fact.

You thick, boring @#%&!

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:25 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Just getting tired of you being a #@&%!. I usually ignore your witterings but I'll engage you now.

Question: why did you tell Felix you and I had met? That was another lie wasn't it?
Pardon. Have I never met u ever .. If not u have someone whoclaims to be u ....that is fact ... So ur engaging me well come on pal go back to ur original point then re engage me ...

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:26 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Pretend pal. Nah ur barking up the wrong tree treacle. Not been on ri since fred so wats that 7 to 8 years ago .. Stopped going regular 2007-8 and was regualr for 26 years prior .. So come on pal wats these imaginary games I don't want to make u look silly. So make sure ur facts are spot on
You got caught posting on the RI forum seconds after a game (you claimed to have been attending) had ended...about 2002, pre internet enabled mobiles.

I've got a better memory than you, clearly.

Or was that a different puressence?

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It wasn't a defence, I was merely stating a fact.

You thick, boring @#%&!
Just block me treacle. Easy ... Ur probably don't have the sack u need me

carlosartorial

Quote:
Pardon. Have I never met u ever .. If not u have someone whoclaims to be u ....that is fact ... So ur engaging me well come on pal go back to ur original point then re engage me ...
You have never met me.

By the look of your pics, I think I'd remember you. Plus do you actually think I go round introducing myself as 'Hi..I'm carlosartorial'?

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:28 PM
sa7

Quote:
Just block me treacle. Easy ... Ur probably don't have the sack u need me
Can I have that in English please?

Ridiculously inarticulate post, sort yourself out ffs

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:29 PM
puressence

Quote:
You have never met me.
Well then I stand corrected. A guy in the nq years ago with a manc haircut dressed like a manc lad about town was in our company claiming to be u .. That's not made up. And from the description given by people of u that was spot on. .. If not then fair £#%&!s ... So let's engage on ur other post pal ... I'm still waiting

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:31 PM
puressence

Quote:
You have never met me.

By the look of your pics, I think I'd remember you. Plus do you actually think I go round introducing myself as 'Hi..I'm carlosartorial'?
From wat I remember u had a manc wannabee haircut.. Like I said I thought it was u if not I'm wrong. Strange how ur ignoring ur other post

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:32 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
From wat I remember u had a manc wannabee haircut.. Like I said I thought it was u if not I'm wrong. Strange how ur ignoring ur other post
What other post?

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Can I have that in English please?

Ridiculously inarticulate post, sort yourself out ffs
I'm fine treacle , u don't like what I say. Just block me .. Easy

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:33 PM
puressence

Quote:
What other post?
I make up going games on ri ... Come on pal back it up ..

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:36 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
I make up going games on ri ... Come on pal back it up ..
So this incident didn't happen?

Quote:
You got caught posting on the RI forum seconds after a game (you claimed to have been attending) had ended...about 2002, pre internet enabled mobiles.
Pretty certain it did. Perhaps someone else on here can back me up. We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
So this incident didn't happen?

Pretty certain it did. Perhaps someone else on here can back me up. We'll have to wait and see, won't we?
U have just made that up

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:41 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:47 PM
puressence

I'm not sure how ill contain myself ... :shakehead:

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:50 PM
sa7

Quote:
I'm fine treacle , u don't like what I say. Just block me .. Easy
Nah, I'll just stick to calling you a subnormal @#%&! thanks "treacle"

Unread 18-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Ethers

Definitely happened, was a running joke on there for a while.

Unread 18-05-2014, 06:00 PM
forzagarza

Yep, surprised no-one has brought up his relationship with Cyril Smith that he used to boast about

Unread 18-05-2014, 06:06 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Come on pal back it up ..
Quote:
Perhaps someone else on here can back me up. We'll have to wait and see, won't we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Definitely happened, was a running joke on there for a while.
Hmmmmm. Someone else who was around at the time recalls it too. Quite a coincidence if both of us are imagining it...

Unread 18-05-2014, 06:18 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
he was past it the day bellamy made him look like a sunday league defender in the 4 3 derby win .... must be at least 4 years ago at least maybe longer ... loved him wanting a new contract during his 8mth ban .. and dining with another teams ceo during contract talks , and all the other things that cant be mentioned on an open forum .... but yes he was a great ..the shortsightedness of utd fans is unreal
Quote:
remember not so long ago him getting about slaughtered for the home defeat v west brom this season .. but lets keep him :shakehead:
Quote:
keep him hes a great role model ..possibley the greatest line of the season ..........
Why are you replying to yourself?
Closed Thread