United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Ethers

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
I know lads who been travelling from London for over 30yrs!
Are they on a Megabus? I'd tell them to ask for their quid back tbh, that takes the piss

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:01 PM
elhombre

Default Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If anybody at OT dares even to boo him, even in jest, the nearest person should £#%&!ing deck them.
shut up you tart..

and i'd bet £50 neither you or the "old trafford abercrombie and fitch ultras" would do it...

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
shut up you tart..

and i'd bet £50 neither you or the "old trafford abercrombie and fitch ultras" would do it...
Don't you wade in now like you've got something new to say, charlie big %@#$&!s.

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:09 PM
no fun

right ive read enough

reddles, stoney, get £#%&!ing sparky on the next curry night, I will pay for his scran providing he agrees to have 2 drinks in the Albert

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:13 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
right ive read enough

reddles, stoney, get £#%&!ing sparky on the next curry night, I will pay for his scran providing he agrees to have 2 drinks in the Albert
My favourite boozer.

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Are they on a Megabus? I'd tell them to ask for their quid back tbh, that takes the piss
Theyre on the bus pure organised.

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Ginners

some quality replies from sparky tbh

south 1 north 0 imo

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

south 1 north 0 imo

Unread 31-12-2009, 07:40 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
high five...........southern puffs

Unread 31-12-2009, 08:37 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

south 1 north 0 imo
how many times has the south won the european cup?

north>south

Unread 31-12-2009, 09:46 PM
elephantstone

Sparky took such a beating on this thread when he come round he didnt know if it was new year new york or new £#%&!in brighton

Unread 01-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Sparky took such a beating on this thread when he come round he didnt know if it was new year new york or new £#%&!in brighton
You've started the new year off to a flyer, Stoney.

Unread 01-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Sorry top red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
To be fair to Sparky I don't think he has ever done a 300 mile round trip just to go out on the piss with Manc based fredsters.

Wasn't koppas going to move to Manchester because he thought the night went well?

Koppas is so deluded its untrue. This place is literally his life. What a sad case.

Unread 01-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

south 1 north 0 imo
how about east anglia?

Unread 01-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
how about east anglia?
think its in the south tbh mate

Unread 01-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
think its in the south tbh mate

love it dazzler

Unread 01-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up Re: ""When I first heard about the tie I think I almost cried" - David Beckham

Quote:
“If I score I will not celebrate,” Beckham said. “I would love to score but I definitely wouldn’t celebrate. I know that sometimes when it’s a big occasion you don’t think, so you can never tell what will happen. But I am telling you I wouldn’t want to celebrate.”
Quote:
“I’ve got a great rapport with the fans, the staff there and the manager,” he continued. “It was the club I always wanted to play for and it is my dream club. I still miss being a United player. I haven’t been back to Old Trafford since I left nearly seven years ago and I miss it every day. This will be the first time – and to go back with AC Milan makes it even more special. It will be a very special occasion for me. But the biggest thing is that I am going back with AC Milan. It will be a special night, but it’s business. It’s difficult for me to think about knocking out United. But I won’t like it if we lose, so I’m going to have to be professional.”

Unread 01-01-2010, 06:25 PM
TreeFiddy

Odds on Becks to score an own goal at OT?

Unread 01-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefiddy
odds on becks to score an own goal at ot?
16/1

Unread 01-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
16/1
Straight in there.
Closed Thread