United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:50 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
fantasy?

you just old me your 19,live a normal life and have friends...

thats fantasy stuff.

puff your chest out one love.
Vio, to be fair considering I don't say anything like you do about my life (except now in an ironic way) you should be the one sticking your chest out. Run a long to bape, you'll be one of them stuck in trackies at 34.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:50 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I was merely highlighting at ease how better I am than you.
read your next sentence.
Quote:
and the stuff you say makes you look a bit silly
now read the first bit again.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:51 AM
MUFC One Love

Thank, you just don't understand, do you?

I do this
I have that
I wear this
I pay that
You should do this
I have a gammy hand

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:54 AM
jem

Quote:
Jem, Richardson is better than Park in any position?

Let's be fair, at least Park can hold the ball for more than 2 seconds and be involved in a build up. He just lacks the ability in front of goal. Richardson isn't as good as Chadwick, Greening et al.
richardson is a bit of a @#%&!, but he has pace, control, shooting and passing ability, he can beat a man and he's good in the air. park is a £#%&!ing joke. he dreams of being as good as greening.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
richardson is a bit of a @#%&!, but he has pace, control, shooting and passing ability, he can beat a man and he's good in the air. park is a £#%&!ing joke. he dreams of being as good as greening.
Park has held his own in the Champions League. Kieran Ricardson has only ever looked good at West Brom. Nigel Quashie > Richardson

Unread 28-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Crumps, watch out, Vio's about*

*Gammy hand and all. He'll pop up just like Beadle at your house claiming it's all a big WUM.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
No he can't and no he isn't. His passing ability as you put it is appalling. I've yet to see him take a corner and beat the first man.

He should be kicked out of the club asap. Pace is about his only strength and that's not enough.

Unread 28-01-2007, 01:47 PM
borsuk

Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
No he can't and no he isn't. His passing ability as you put it is appalling. I've yet to see him take a corner and beat the first man.

He should be kicked out of the club asap. Pace is about his only strength and that's not enough.
richardson clearly feels he should be a big fish. we should grant him his wish by selling him to some puddle of a club like wba.

players to leave in through the door order:
1. richardson
2. o'pie
3. smith
4. silvestre
5. fletcher

fletcher is no. 5 on the strength of his very good start to the season, his excellent attitude and the (admittedly not too great) possibility that he may still improve. none of the others have any chance of improving and may, like o'pie and silvestre, actually continue to get worse the longer they stay.

park, on the other hand, is a good squad player. he causes problems for opposing defences and has already set up a couple of goals even though he's missed most of the season. remember he's only just come back from injury - it takes a while to get back to form, as rooney knows. the fact is, we look twice as threatening with park on the wing than richardson. and he works ten times harder and probably sells tons of shirts as well.

Unread 28-01-2007, 02:39 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
He does things to fit in?

Unread 28-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Macca1990

Violater has and always will be a grade A simplistic @#%&! when it comes to footballing talent

Unread 28-01-2007, 04:00 PM
when the seagulls

Quote:
then I am not an attention seeking £#%&! wit
nft.
So true

Unread 28-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Leroyloverod

nft.

Obviously not... " I used to play football at a high level, don't you know?"

At a high level of what? REM?

Unread 28-01-2007, 05:00 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
and he works ten times harder and probably sells tons of shirts as well.

Maybe if he jacked in his market stall and trained a bit more he'd improve...

Unread 28-01-2007, 05:56 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroyloverod
nft.

Obviously not... " I used to play football at a high level, don't you know?"

At a high level of what? REM?
nope ive never played football. despite loving the sport all my life ive never played it because im "violater"

grow up and make some sense you #@&%!...

just because of a few pots on here i cnt have ever played football?

you would think this forum was around at my birth.

Unread 28-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Leroyloverod

Quote:
nope ive never played football. despite loving the sport all my life ive never played it because im "violater"

grow up and make some sense you #@&%!...

just because of a few pots on here i cnt have ever played football?

you would think this forum was around at my birth.
Turn it in Nobrash. At least you were never made to go in goal.
Closed Thread