United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:20 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not quite as offensive as I find FC United I'll wager

if you are going to try and be a smart arse complete with I always find it maybe best to get your information right first, but maybe you haven't been a Watcher of United for that long so I'll let you off
I don't go to FC but I admire what they've achieved with their principled stand and in all honesty would rather stand with those lads than a some FC hating necrophiliac who thinks there is anything like an atmosphere at OT.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Dr_Mongoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
I don't go to FC but I admire what they've achieved with their principled stand and in all honesty would rather stand with those lads than a some FC hating necrophiliac who thinks there is anything like an atmosphere at OT.
Hating FC and thinking the atmosphere at OT can still - on occasion - be superb is not the same thing mate.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

you're wasting your breath on the £#%&!er...he's brainwashed like the rest of them

OT will be bouncing on Saturday...

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by seans17
I'm not a right winger, but some of the uber left wing shite would send me around the bend in no time. Someone said the other day that they had a 'bring a coat to give to charity day', any other club and i'd have thought i was being wound up, but the sad thing i can kind of believe it actually happened at fc.
It did.

http://fc-united-of-manchester.blogs...e-success.html

The evening after the game, the Salvation Army were handing out coats, sleeping bags, items of warm clothing etc to the homeless on the streets of Manchester.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:53 PM
seans17

Jesus wept.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by seans17
Jesus wept.
It was a coat collection for the homeless, not the second coming.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Ether

He doesn't look homeless to me. Too clean.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Riverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

That's stdin, not stdout.

Unread 09-01-2007, 10:59 PM
seans17

I know what that means!

Unread 10-01-2007, 12:43 AM
£#%&! KFC

having seen the nick of some of the @#%&!s who go watching KFC surely it would have been better if the Sally Army did a coat/underpants collection for them

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

What the £#%&! is Glazer doing?

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:35 AM
£#%&! KFC

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

OT will be bouncing on Saturday...
WUM

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

FKFC

Seen as your just a wee lad I'm willing to cut you some slack but to be honest you come across as a really bitter and twisted ladyboy. I have to wonder what is making you so bitter? is because your mam never gave you any bitty? or is it because your dad gave you too much? either way it aint FC Uniteds fault so best find somewhere else to play...

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
FKFC

Seen as your just a wee lad I'm willing to cut you some slack but to be honest you come across as a really bitter and twisted ladyboy. I have to wonder what is making you so bitter? is because your mam never gave you any bitty? or is it because your dad gave you too much? either way it aint FC Uniteds fault so best find somewhere else to play...
Hi Lou, that kind of pathetic excuse for an insult is not appreciated around here. Would you mind just £#%&!ing back to RI please. I assure you, that would be appreciated.

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:49 PM
scherben

Football died years ago

But it's all symptonatic of society's descent into anti-septic corporate hypocrisy's dystopia

"As as it's new. as long as it's new. As long as it flashes and £#%&!ing bleeps in forty £#%&!ing different colours."

Unread 10-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Hi Lou, that kind of pathetic excuse for an insult is not appreciated around here. Would you mind just £#%&!ing back to RI please. I assure you, that would be appreciated.
^^

Unread 10-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Who asked you to stick your beak in @#%&!y-chops?

FKFC is perfectly capable of putting his own reply forward, i'm pretty sure he doesnt need you to stick up for him.

Unread 10-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Who asked you to stick your beak in @#%&!y-chops?

FKFC is perfectly capable of putting his own reply forward, i'm pretty sure he doesnt need you to stick up for him.
It's not about sticking up for him, it's just not appreciated around here. You have a lower standard of conversation etiquette, a simple mind and you obviously have problems fitting in, so please, kindly - £#%&! off.

Nobody likes you, everybody hates you.

Unread 10-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
to be honest you come across as a really bitter
That is hilarious coming from you.
Closed Thread