United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
because they have a rabid desire at all times to live up to their "world's toppest supporters" tag that the media and various other arse lickers have bestowed upon the childish fragile @#%&!s.

if they appear to publically doubt their own team or criticise them in any way, then *gasp* they might appear just like any other fans & heaven forbid they might stumble on their holier than thou path. Can't have that. That's not "classy" or "dignified".

It is however "classy" and "dignified" to use the death of 96 of your supporters as an emotional stick to beat english football over the head with for a quarter of a century until you get to the point where Liverpool FC and their supporters are treated like such untouchable saints that everyone in the mainstream media is terrified of upsetting them and thus appearing insensitive to their warped crusade.

It's also "classy" and "dignified" to accuse other teams, managers, referees, the FA, UEFA, FIFA, the premier league, the british legal system & black people of 'being corrupt, being cheats and liars without a hint of hypocrisy or an inward look.
just about covers it - you should write a blog all angry like that, maybe detailing verminous examples of all those things

Unread 20-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Switching Off

Brenton on Suarez:
Quote:
he is a real warrior of spirit
He reminds me of all those warriors of old, like David, Geronimo and Ali. Loved the way they used to feign injury to lull their opponents in to a false sense of security, then get up and unleash the massive force of a snide pinch to debilitate their foes.

Unread 20-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Brenton on Suarez:

He reminds me of all those warriors of old, like David, Geronimo and Ali. Loved the way they used to feign injury to lull their opponents in to a false sense of security, then get up and unleash the massive force of a snide pinch to debilitate their foes.
Perhaps he meant the Ultimate Warrior with his disregard for his fellow athletes wellbeing and general ramblings.

Unread 20-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Perhaps he meant the Ultimate Warrior with his disregard for his fellow athletes wellbeing and general ramblings.
Suarez does like to play possum

Unread 20-02-2013, 09:11 PM
otbarney

£#%&!in slopehead spouting about Bucky O'Hare being the best player across this and plenty of other leagues.

Unread 20-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
£#%&!in slopehead spouting about Bucky O'Hare being the best player across this and plenty of other leagues.
From the #@&%! who though Joe Cole was the world's most technically gifted player I'll treat it with the disdain it deserves

Unread 21-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Unread 21-02-2013, 10:38 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It doesn't look like its going to get better for them any time soon

Quote:
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is planning to bring his captain from Swansea, Ashley Williams, to Anfield. The 28-year-old centre-back could be a replacement for Jamie Carragher, 35, who retires at the end of the season.
Full story: Daily Post (external)
Rodgers plans to sell 30-year-old goalkeeper Pepe Reina, centre-back Martin Skrtel, 28, left-back Jose Enrique, 27, winger Stewart Downing, 28, and midfielder Jordan Henderson, 22, in the summer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Williams.html

If this happened and Hartson-Berkovich style footage came out I think I might actually shreak with delight.

Unread 21-02-2013, 10:40 AM
rafabio

Quote:
I just want united to £#%&! off.

Then i can enjoy CL

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:05 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

On Barca

Quote:
They lack a striker in the way that we lacked a striker before Sturridge, because they have a plan A. Their plan A is shitloads better than anyone elses plan A, but on the rare occassion it doesn't work they haven't got anyone to change it up.
Yes that's it pal, the team that is 12 points clear at the top of the spanish league could really learn a lesson from a midtable british side that have done nothing but tread water for the last 2 years.
Anything to try and keep themselves relevent.

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:48 AM
rafabio

liverpool vs zenit match thread is a good read on RAWK. They are split between 'great european nights at anfield' and 'don't care about this match' (just in case they lose it)....

Unread 21-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Mr Castro

I'd love them to win 3-1, with Zenit scoring in the very last minute of additional injury time.

Unread 21-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I'd love them to win 3-1, with Zenit scoring in the very last minute of additional injury time.
spot on, maximise the hurt. Hope Suarez gets his leg broken but booked for diving, and Zenit's goal is five yards offside.

Unread 21-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
spot on, maximise the hurt. Hope Suarez gets his leg broken but booked for diving, and Zenit's goal is five yards offside.
Be nice if Suarez gets sent off so he's suspended for their next June qualifier, and they get knocked out of that.

Unread 21-02-2013, 03:52 PM
MVP

Quote:
Be nice if Suarez gets sent off so he's suspended for their next June qualifier, and they get knocked out of that.
He might even have left these shores by then.

Unread 21-02-2013, 06:36 PM
dodger

Quote:
June 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
He might even have left these shores by then.
See above

Unread 21-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
On Barca

Yes that's it pal, the team that is 12 points clear at the top of the spanish league could really learn a lesson from a midtable british side that have done nothing but tread water for the last 2 years.
Anything to try and keep themselves relevent.
TBF Barca dont have a plan B. They need Matty Etherington and Peter Crouch on the bench in big games.

Unread 21-02-2013, 08:14 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
We haven't won a game on penalties in nearly a year, far too long for this team. Or maybe we'll save it for the final.
Quote:
untill they come face to face with Stevie"s army with commander Brendan taking charge. The modern king himself, Stevie G will show to these russians how it is done. YNWA
Quote:
Zenit are going to wonder why we didn't announce the train coming through Anfield after tonight, they really won't know what hit them.
Quote:
So proud to be a supporter of this great club..goosebumps giving me heart issues right now..lets show the world what were all about..bid up to 400 quid for the match but couldn't get a ticket unfortunately can't go higher but I believe this night is gonna go up there with the best European nights ever!!

Unread 21-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
untill they come face to face with Stevie"s army with commander Brendan taking charge. The modern king himself, Stevie G will show to these russians how it is done. YNWA

Unread 21-02-2013, 08:30 PM
ScarFace

They didn't announce anything about the trains as they can't guarantee they'll be running due to their liking for killing people on them.
Closed Thread