United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2013, 06:48 PM
magic_cantona

£#%&!ing brilliant. Didn't even realise they were playing until I saw the final score.

Even the BBC called it a 'weakened Swansea team' and now the Verm think they've just schooled Barca.

Unread 17-02-2013, 06:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
Quote:
We just out-Swansea Swansea

It's ON.

Unread 17-02-2013, 07:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
We just out-Swansea Swansea
If only Paisley could have lived to see it.

Unread 17-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Sloppy

Unread 17-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Switching Off

Beating a top 10 side

39 points from 27 games, almost safe

Unread 17-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Mr Castro

'Johnson would get in most top sides in the world'

Unread 17-02-2013, 07:43 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
'Johnson would get in most top sides in the world'
This is one they honestly believe though

They've compared the gormless @#%&! to Messi in the past

Unread 17-02-2013, 08:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weeknd
Easy Swansea win today
Well, it might have been if they had put any first teamers out

Unread 17-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
This is one they honestly believe though

They've compared the gormless @#%&! to Messi in the past
ffs

Unread 17-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Pop

In the match day thread I said they'd be comparing Coutinho to Pele. Not quite but they are comparing him to Roberto Baggio and Neymar on there.

They're also calling him P-Cot10!

Tossers :shakehead:

Unread 17-02-2013, 10:35 PM
MIFF

2 wins in 8! Battling for 6th, Shite, Funny!

Unread 18-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Bral

Prob been said before many times but I find the contrast between RAWK & Fred amazing. Amazing in the sense that if we play 'poorly', most of us will say it and a fair chunk of us will be pretty harsh, calling players who have won countless medals with us 'shit' and our greatest ever manager 'a senile old @#%&!'. But at the end of the day, I'd say the vast majority of this forum are honest, when United are shit, we don't hide behind excuses, we'll £#%&!ing say it. When our manager makes a mistake, we'll £#%&!ing say it. Yet these scousers genuinely think they're a terrific bunch when they play 1 good game in 10.

Why is this???

Unread 18-02-2013, 12:50 AM
red in cumbria

Because the alternative is to admit they are no longer what they once were - and, in all likelihood, never again will be.

Unread 18-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Dueling Banjos

Unread 18-02-2013, 01:47 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Prob been said before many times but I find the contrast between RAWK & Fred amazing. Amazing in the sense that if we play 'poorly', most of us will say it and a fair chunk of us will be pretty harsh, calling players who have won countless medals with us 'shit' and our greatest ever manager 'a senile old @#%&!'. But at the end of the day, I'd say the vast majority of this forum are honest, when United are shit, we don't hide behind excuses, we'll £#%&!ing say it. When our manager makes a mistake, we'll £#%&!ing say it. Yet these scousers genuinely think they're a terrific bunch when they play 1 good game in 10.

Why is this???
they're like battered wives, desperately trying to overlook the truth. 'it's gonna be different this time'. 'he's promised me he'll change'.

and all the while stewart downing is kicking their collective @#%&! in whilst jordan henderson dickslaps them repeatedly, as the tears fall hot and heavy.

Unread 18-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral

Why is this???
because they have a rabid desire at all times to live up to their "world's toppest supporters" tag that the media and various other arse lickers have bestowed upon the childish fragile @#%&!s.

if they appear to publically doubt their own team or criticise them in any way, then *gasp* they might appear just like any other fans & heaven forbid they might stumble on their holier than thou path. Can't have that. That's not "classy" or "dignified".

It is however "classy" and "dignified" to use the death of 96 of your supporters as an emotional stick to beat english football over the head with for a quarter of a century until you get to the point where Liverpool FC and their supporters are treated like such untouchable saints that everyone in the mainstream media is terrified of upsetting them and thus appearing insensitive to their warped crusade.

It's also "classy" and "dignified" to accuse other teams, managers, referees, the FA, UEFA, FIFA, the premier league, the british legal system & black people of 'being corrupt, being cheats and liars without a hint of hypocrisy or an inward look.

Unread 20-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Felch

- We are not Man City or Chelsea who fire managers for fun. When we find right man like Rafa we persist. Pretty sure Brendan will be building his dynasty here

- I think he will walk within 3 years. If it doesn't work out I think he has the dignity and honour to walk away. Like at Reading.

Unread 20-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Jethro

If the @#%&!s are that obsessed with honor and dignity maybe they should give Seppuku a go

Unread 20-02-2013, 06:18 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
If the @#%&!s are that obsessed with honor and dignity maybe they should give Seppuku a go
As I always say, they go on about dignity and class etc yet they don't actually have much of it.

Unread 20-02-2013, 07:00 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felch
- We are not Man City or Chelsea who fire managers for fun. When we find right man like Rafa we persist. Pretty sure Brendan will be building his dynasty here

- I think he will walk within 3 years. If it doesn't work out I think he has the dignity and honour to walk away. Like at Reading.
Closed Thread