Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You support Ole, not United.

Get £#%&!ed @#%&!.
Calm down hey saffers… not worth getting aggy about.

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Medlock

Quote:

Get £#%&!ed @#%&!.
It's not twitter mate

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Calm down hey saffers… not worth getting aggy about.
If you tell me to £#%&! off then expect expletives back.

Desperate bunch. They know they're finished. They know what's coming.

First boos from Old Trafford today. The first of many.

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
If you tell me to £#%&! off then expect expletives back.

Desperate bunch. They know they're finished. They know what's coming.

First boos from Old Trafford today. The first of many.

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:54 PM
Boring Dave

Made up for him tonight. I’ve loved the guy since I was a boy.

I will be going down with the ship if need be.

Ole

Unread 20-10-2021, 10:59 PM
avocado

Quote:

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
The two are not mutually exclusive.
If you are still backing Ole then you cannot longer call yourself a United fan. You are in company with some of our greatest enemies.

Thankfully Paul Scholes saw tonight for the disgrace it was:

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

At least give it a rest until tomorrow, eh saffers.

Will you still be like this if we (somehow) beat Liverpool?

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:11 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
If you are still backing Ole then you cannot longer call yourself a United fan. You are in company with some of our greatest enemies.

https://twitter.com/TotallyMUFC/stat...29283241754628

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/...36527970779143
Managerial genius. Up there with his mate Gaz. How did that gobshite's managerial career go? Ole's putting himself on the chopping block. Gaz is disappearing into politics and Scholesy is being negative but begging not to be painted as negative. Ole saw things were wrong at half time and fixed it. We won. That must really £#%&!ing hurt you, you sad @#%&!.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:17 PM
redhegemony

Quote:

Get £#%&!ed @#%&!.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:27 PM
History

Quote:

Shut the £#%&! up you boring @#%&!. At least the Russian bots that do politics get paid to spread negativity and clogg every website going

You're doing this in your own free time you miserable #@&%!

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:30 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Mate, you don't know what it is to be a United fan. I don't blame you being so far away but I don't get how sure you are with your opinions about something you couldn't hope to understand. I get you think you know but you don't.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:33 PM
20LEgend1999

The people in the stadium chanting Ole's name after the game can no longer call themselves United fans. Enemies of the club

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:44 PM
avocado

Quote:
If you were talking about religion the way you talk about this, they’d put you on a watch list.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:50 PM
tatty

One way I look at it is to ask what would our enemies want.

If you polled Liverpool, City, Chelsea fans etc, I'm pretty sure they'd overwhelmingly want Ole to stay.

And yet there still seems to be a majority of United fans who also want him to stay.

One side has got it wrong.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

United supporters at OT simply don’t agree. Weirdly I started the day thinking we 100% need to bin him but I’ve finished the day back on his side. I’ve still got massive concerns but those players were definitely playing for someone in that 2nd half and I reckon it was the manager.

I’m not fearing the rats anything like I was before tonight despite that 1st half. We need some belief and we got a bit tonight.

Unread 20-10-2021, 11:54 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
One way I look at it is to ask what would our enemies want.

If you polled Liverpool, City, Chelsea fans etc, I'm pretty sure they'd overwhelmingly want Ole to stay.

And yet there still seems to be a majority of United fans who also want him to stay.

One side has got it wrong.
Maybe they are all just closet reds.

Unread 21-10-2021, 12:25 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
United supporters at OT simply don’t agree. Weirdly I started the day thinking we 100% need to bin him but I’ve finished the day back on his side. I’ve still got massive concerns but those players were definitely playing for someone in that 2nd half and I reckon it was the manager.

I’m not fearing the rats anything like I was before tonight despite that 1st half. We need some belief and we got a bit tonight.
The team were booed at halftime whilst the singers in the corner sang his name. Like on the internet it’s divided but everyone in the ground wants the team to win and do well (not sure tou can say the same with some of the e-reds).

Unread 21-10-2021, 12:40 AM
History

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Because the narrative had been set since day one.

He's not Italian, German, Spanish.

He doesn't make his players wear turtle necks to get the train to West Ham, he doesn't stand on the sidelines gesturing absolute shite to a LB that's 50 yards away from him for 90s minutes .

He's basically not trendy.

He's also not a 'coach', we've had 2 of the supposedly best coaches ever to grace our pitches with their cones and boring football who failed at being our manager.

He probably needs to get a Carlos Querioz type on board, someone can get us playing to a regular week in week out performance.

However he is responsible for the coaching staff too and 'if' they are the issue and he refuses to look at that, then if it gets to a point of no return fair enough. Until then, he's been the man for the job out the rest who've tried so far.

And a few dropped points isn't going to wipe away all the good he's done. All the better for it, if it means these Fan cam actors and twitter losers can cry that little bit longer.

Ole in.

Unread 21-10-2021, 02:05 AM
Stickman

Players playing for the manager is a minimum not a bonus.

Anyway I’d rather enjoy the win than dissect our problems which are glaring.
Closed Thread