United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2014, 04:26 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
You have 87 views. I think the forum can survive without your promotion.
No fresh blood is required. Mark Goldbridge is on a mission to make this the number 1 United forum on the net. Everybody's welcome. Room for everyone. I'm all for it.

Unread 03-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Seriously. Only magnificent bastards finish like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWdgY1pNMs
ffs

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
Just look in the press area and I'll be the one waving back.

That's if I'm not in the members bar downing a couple of shandies with the London journo crew. Or LJC as I call them.

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:29 PM
waynes ear's

Will Marky G be at the match sunday?

Unread 03-10-2014, 08:16 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Just look in the press area and I'll be the one waving back.

Unread 03-10-2014, 08:20 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

Ahhhh, he brings my fatherly instincts out that boy. Tbh he is just the type that could make it as a journo.

Unread 03-10-2014, 08:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Riccers is possibly the biggest @#%&! on here.

Grimmers would probably get through as as a people Yanks can't say @#%&!.

It really annoys me that does.
Only "possibly"?

I must try harder.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:02 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Will Marky G be at the match sunday?

As always yes. I'm thinking of wearing my purple jumper so everyone can spot me.

And as usual I'll have the best review of the game uploaded on my channel shortly after.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:13 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

Brilliant. Have to say some of you guys really do crack me up.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Only "possibly"?

I must try harder.
By 'possibly' I clearly meant 'definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what a £#%&!ing wrong un'

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:15 PM
MarkG

Anyway, back on to Rooney. Here's a prime example of why just because someone supports the same club as you doesn't mean they're in the gang.

Frankly those who voted for Rooney in this scenario either professional help or can go and support City. There's plenty of seats for them.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Anyway, back on to Rooney. Here's a prime example of why just because someone supports the same club as you doesn't mean they're in the gang.

https://twitter.com/Markgoldbridge/status/518056866321285120

Frankly those who voted for Rooney in this scenario either professional help or can go and support City. There's plenty of seats for them.
It's a shame you didn't do that 6 years ago, when it could have provoked a discussion.

Nick a subject off here, something not so obvious. Find a niche and nail it. Get em talking.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:17 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:

https://twitter.com/Markgoldbridge/status/518056866321285120

what kind of question is that?!!

You're a joey

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:26 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
what kind of question is that?!!

You're a joey

It's a fairly simple question. If Ronaldo was offered as a swap for Rooney what would you do.

Any sane person would take Ronaldo.

To help you further. Someone isn't going to actually knock on your door and make the offer tonight. It's hypothetical. A bit of fun. Something you tend to get on a football forum.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:27 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
It's a fairly simple question. If Ronaldo was offered as a swap for Rooney what would you do.

To help you further. Someone isn't going to actually knock on your door and make the offer tonight. It's hypothetical. A bit of fun. Something you tend to get on a football forum.
Not on this forum pal. Would you swap Rooney for Pele? £#%&! off

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:30 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

Ahhhh, he brings my fatherly instincts out that boy. Tbh he is just the type that could make it as a journo.
a @#%&!

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:34 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Not on this forum pal. Would you swap Rooney for Pele? £#%&! off
Sorry I forgot. Let's get back to talking about what words people use for a sandwich around the country. Or why they don't do gravy in chip shops down sowf.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:34 PM
HotChip

Quote:

Go on son!

Like for like its a no brainer. Even the biggest Rooney fan would take Ronny.

Rooney is such an enigma. Theres people on here whos opinion i respect and seem to know their stuff, yet real honest opinion ranges from...completely shit cant trap a ball....to integral, one of the top strikers on the planet. Theres not many players who split opinion like that.

I guess the truth is in between. He isnt worth 300k a week ffs, but i wouldnt want him playing for anybody else in England.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:36 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Sorry I forgot. Let's get back to talking about what words people use for a sandwich around the country. Or why they don't do gravy in chip shops down sowf.
Whats your favourite chinese dish?

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:48 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Whats your favourite chinese dish?
chow yun fat
Closed Thread