Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Watch out for the boothsferry boys and Ronnie Pickering
Ears would sort em out

Unread 28-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Never been to Hull but imagine it would be a decent trip.
Oh look, here comes Hull down the motorway

Unread 28-05-2016, 09:36 PM
rockored

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Ronnie Pickering
What's that?

Unread 28-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored
What's that?

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:26 PM
Ashley's Grime

Hull, Boro and Burnley. Yawn.

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Hull, Boro and Burnley. Yawn.
18 points

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:46 AM
NegativeNorris

Remember that dicking we got at Boro' a few years ago? The one where that useless lump, Alfonso Alves, decided to stop being completely useless for that game only.
Seem to remember him scoring about 7 goals in one game in Holland before Boro' signed him. Who'd have thought that an attacking superstar in Holland, would be completely useless in England...

Unread 29-05-2016, 12:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Remember that dicking we got at Boro' a few years ago? The one where that useless lump, Alfonso Alves, decided to stop being completely useless for that game only.
Seem to remember him scoring about 7 goals in one game in Holland before Boro' signed him. Who'd have thought that an attacking superstar in Holland, would be completely useless in England...
That game ended 2-2. Think you're confusing the result with the time we lost 4-1 there (I think that was the game which prompted Keano's MUTV rant).

To be fair to you though, I dont blame you for the mix up. They're such a drab little club that it's easy to forget our games with them.

Unread 29-05-2016, 12:58 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
18 points
Would be 6 if Van Gaal was in charge.

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
If you mean the 4-1 in late 2005, I think you have spelled Mendieta wrong.

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:50 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If you mean the 4-1 in late 2005, I think you have spelled Mendieta wrong.
Yeah as Sa7 mentioned, I think I've got my games mixed up. Mendieta was a fantastic player, even at Middlesbrough. Alves was useless, and only showed up in that one game.

My memories of playing at Middlesbrough are a bit sketchy. I'm sure I remember Quintin Fortune scoring in a win there, but tbh, I can't remember much else.

Remember Rooney scoring a couple of worldies at OT against them in a cup game, on a day when I unfortunately had horrific guts, and shit myself on the train over.
Closed Thread